• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Are Americans Stupid or Blind?

Robodoon said:
yeah good luck I had to type that whole thing in. BLAH

You can get copy of that sent to you by calling 1-800-544-8927
Ask for the Family Planning Perspective, Oct 1970 ;)

If I can't verify it, then it's in question

Pacridge said:
Well someone bound to disagree with you if you post something from FNC or CBS. This is a debate site, people don't come here to agree with everything everyone says.

And I hope you remember your words ;)

Calm2Chaos said:
If I can't verify it, then it's in question

Well I would hope so. ;)

you have the number.

genocide plans are normally hidden, don't be surprised ;)

Hitler used the words" Final Solution" to mask his desire...there is nothing new under the sun. Planned Parenthood is not going to spill "their" beans.

These designs must be taken away and shown to the people of the world.

And yes there really are evil people in the world who do not hold to "our" world view ;)

Pacridge said:
Well I'm not getting any younger, but your welcome to bookmark this comment and remind me of words and thoughts anytime.

He cant, and doesnt really have to. The government already beat him to the punch on that one. :lol:

Kelzie said:
:lol: Wait, whose "us" again?

I'm not sure who "us" are, but I know who T.H.E.M. are, The Hideous Enemies of Mankind!!!!!

MrFungus420 said:
I'm not sure who "us" are, but I know who T.H.E.M. are, The Hideous Enemies of Mankind!!!!!

U.S. - Underhanded Scoundrel.....?????????????

Back
Top Bottom