• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Anyone Watching Hillary and Bernie Debating Right Now?

Gina

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
I think it's three for three in which Bernie has not directly answered three questions. When they don't answer direct questions, it's hinky. Now Hillary is dodging about the transcripts of her paid speeches.

I think it's three for three in which Bernie has not directly answered three questions. When they don't answer direct questions, it's hinky. Now Hillary is dodging about the transcripts of her paid speeches.

I think that they both have had some good shots across the bow and some poor answers.

Clinton:

1. Weird answer on the minimum wage.
2. Not the best answer on the crime bill.

Sanders:

1. Really bad answer on the gun control bill.
2. Doesn't have a good reply on the bad interview he gave where he struggled with foreign policy questions and specifics on his bank plan.
3. Whiffed on his opportunity to hit Clinton over her Wallstreet connections and she got a really decent dig back.

I think that they both have had some good shots across the bow and some poor answers.

Clinton:

1. Weird answer on the minimum wage.
2. Not the best answer on the crime bill.

Sanders:

1. Really bad answer on the gun control bill.
2. Doesn't have a good reply on the bad interview he gave where he struggled with foreign policy questions and specifics on his bank plan.
3. Whiffed on his opportunity to hit Clinton over her Wallstreet connections and she got a really decent dig back.

I agree with your points.

I've been busy with my family for the last hour, so I couldn't pay more strict attention, but it looks like it went like this all night.

Back
Top Bottom