• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anyone else watching this? [W:500]

There is no need for me to cite

The only thing relevant to the topic is personhood and most of your posts don't deal with that at all and you know it to. All I read on your part is Hitler this and that, ''consequences,'' ''responsibilities,'' and I bunch of other junk that has nothing to do with personhood.

Remember something doesn't need to be human at all for it to count as a legal person

So if I were to be declared ''non human'' I would still be a person because I have the mental capabilities to support the rational attributes associated with personhood.

Cite.

You don't want to cite because it's either you're lying.....or you didn't get it. :lol:

Remember something doesn't need to be human at all for it to count as a legal person

So if I were to be declared ''non human'' I would still be a person because I have the mental capabilities to support the rational attributes associated with personhood.

Ha-ha-ha-ha :lamo

You're the gift that keeps on giving! There I was just talking about ridiculous contradictions and gibberish nonsense spouted off by the pro-choicers, and voila!

Heeeeeeere comes...... GEIxBattleRifle! Right on cue! :mrgreen:

Cite.

You don't want to cite because it's either you're lying.....or you didn't get it. :lol:

Here is one

:lol:

Did I ever use religion in any of my assertion(s) here?

I know a lot of you are Godless individuals thus I meet you on your own ground. And even here....you've got nothing!
You guys can fool yourselves to believe in your worthless and atrocious cause....but you guys have something in common with Hitler, and all the maniacal and diabolical people in history!

It's not because you're evil psychopaths. It's because you're ignorant. And you react like a lemming. Just take your male-bashing hate-filled rhetoric which you've parroted from the lesbian feminists as an example! Of course you didn't know that propaganda came from the lesbians! That's what I mean. Your assertions are simply based on ignorance. You don't understand what you're fighting for.

I'm talking about the nonsense of a lot of pro-choicers who fight for something they don't really understand. Just scroll through the posts of a lot of pro-choicers! Their own statements contradict the cause they're supposed to be fighting for, among other things.

Some practice selective-reading or they just simply have comprehension problems....they just ignore sensible rebuttals that they can't answer..

None of this has nothing to do with personhood just more hate messages on your part

You're the gift that keeps on giving! There I was just talking about ridiculous contradictions and gibberish nonsense spouted off by the pro-choicers, and voila!

Heeeeeeere comes...... GEIxBattleRifle! Right on cue! :mrgreen:

Yeah here I am to crash the party because you're confusing the word ''human'' with ''person''

:roll:

Which particular one? Be specific.

I already did that message has nothing to do with personhood which is the only relevant thing that matters in the debate.

I can even cite more nonsense you wrote if you want me to

I already did that message has nothing to do with personhood which is the only relevant thing that matters in the debate.

I can even cite more nonsense you wrote if you want me to

I ask which particular statement is irrelevant. Why can't you be specific if you're confident about your claim?
You're being vague, I supposed.

I ask which particular statement is irrelevant. Why can't you be specific if you're confident about your claim?
You're being vague, I supposed.

Everything in that statement was irrelevant because none of that had anything to do with personhood which is the only thing that matters in this debate

Frankly, I think that just claiming the unborn are already children is a disgusting thing, because it is utterly ignorant, and I think that all anti-abortion people who are trying to ban abortion with human secular laws in the US are putting their self-will above God's will because there is no law in the Mosaic code, and no statement attributed to God or Christ in the entire Bible, that says voluntary induced abortion is a crime, a sin, or a moral wrong.

The Biblical Basis for Being Pro-Choice: Bible, abortion, Christians, religion - Beliefnet.com
Abortion and Judeo-Christian Religion | Emerald
Left In Alabama:: God Was Pro-Choice in 1968

Took a sec to read the first article you linked. Quote: ".... It says nothing about the process of conception, pregnancy, and birth."

This applies:

2 Timothy 4:3 New International Version (NIV)

3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. "

"At that time Jesus said, "I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children."

And this one: Left In Alabama:: God Was Pro-Choice in 1968

It assumes that God's point of view changed based on what some men at the time believed, whether political or clergy. This shows a total lack of understanding of who God is.

Back
Top Bottom