• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anyone else had it with the violence in the streets?

You were spot on with everything except that Trump is encouraging it. Me thinks you seem to forget that this is lefties attacking lefties and lefties rioting in lefty cities and lefties burning lefty cities down. Other than that, your post was spot on.

Even on this point, if it were all true, who cares if cities are burning down? It is what it is. :(

Are we all on board?

No.

This is not Central America in the 1970s when protesters were regularly shot dead in the street.

All we can do about the riots is to use the police & national guard to protect key spots.

Local mayors should request the local media to limit publicity about the riots.

Just let the rioters wear themselves out.

Since many Americans seem opposed to taking stern action (such as mass arrests and meaningful incarceration), there is really little that can be done.

On a personal level, keep as far away as possible from riot areas.

And (assuming that our elections are fairly honest), vote for the right candidates who will not be bleeding hearts for the rioters.

I am hoping that voters on November 3 will send a clear message that they are disgusted by this anarchy, but -- sadly -- I acknowledge that the Biden-Harris ticket will win.

My screen name is “Aunt Antifa” and you think I”m “pouting” being grouped in with protestors?

OH MY GOD IT’S SO BIG NO REALLY YOU’RE GOOD

That’s true. Might as well have “pro terrorism” in your sig.

That’s true. Might as well have “pro terrorism” in your sig.

It was a white right wing dude complaining about “invaders” that shot up a Walmart in Texas. It was a white right wing dude complaining about George Soros that shot up a synagogue in Pit.

Virtually all domestic terror incidents are right wing dudes.

It was a white right wing dude complaining about “invaders” that shot up a Walmart in Texas. It was a white right wing dude complaining about George Soros that shot up a synagogue in Pit.

Virtually all domestic terror incidents are right wing dudes.

The difference is that nobody worth anything supports those cowardly pricks. Now how about the Dayton shooter, who was a Bernie bro, and the guy who killed 5 cops in Dallas? Heroes of yours?

No.

This is not Central America in the 1970s when protesters were regularly shot dead in the street.

All we can do about the riots is to use the police & national guard to protect key spots.

Local mayors should request the local media to limit publicity about the riots.

Just let the rioters wear themselves out.

Since many Americans seem opposed to taking stern action (such as mass arrests and meaningful incarceration), there is really little that can be done.

On a personal level, keep as far away as possible from riot areas.

And (assuming that our elections are fairly honest), vote for the right candidates who will not be bleeding hearts for the rioters.

I am hoping that voters on November 3 will send a clear message that they are disgusted by this anarchy, but -- sadly -- I acknowledge that the Biden-Harris ticket will win.

The fastest way to swell the ranks of the protesters and rioters is to implement what the OP proposed.

You mean this Constitution?

Article I, Section 8, Clause 15

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions

What about all that "general welfare" stuff y'all harp about?

This is why barracks lawyers are never put in charge of much more than weapons cleaning and the occasional KP duty...

I know TRump is encouraging this violence and sees it as a boost to his candidacy but enough is enough and I want it stopped.

My plan to stop this ****:

Rioters should be shot on site.

Bubba with a weapon acting as self proclaimed cop should be jailed and his weapon forever confiscated.

The protesters, baby strollers and all, should be given tickets and publicly shamed for being idiots with no life.

Cops who thank Bubba and offer water should lose their jobs.

Are we all on board?

It's easy, the democratic mayors and governors of these states and cities need to ask for help from the federal government and it will be over and over fast. But the left is using this for political reasons to blame it on Trump, but most are not so unintelligent. This plan of these corrupt leftist and their large money donors has backfired upon them....the People now see the Truth of what's behind the scenes.

It has had a police ring around it since election day. No one can get at it.

Well, anyway, if you’ve reached the “let’s shoot the rioters” phase of media saturation, this would be a good time to log off. And I’m not being judgy; we all hit that sort of point now and again.

The difference is that nobody worth anything supports those cowardly pricks. Now how about the Dayton shooter, who was a Bernie bro, and the guy who killed 5 cops in Dallas? Heroes of yours?

Trump embraced them. They embraced his message. White nationalist Kyle Rittenhouse is is a huge Trump supporter and Trump couldn’t even say his name when condemning violence.

GOP = anti-democratic insurgency.

The fastest way to swell the ranks of the protesters and rioters is to implement what the OP proposed.

I dunno. Antifa has a navy now. Might be too late to Stop What’s Coming. :O

39A9F389-8C0F-4F40-8819-CEBD54A1BA39.jpg

Super ninja special forces dive antifa operators equipped with propellor destroying soup cans... Antifa is invincible now!

And soyboys think the right isn’t getting better at comedy!

It's easy, the democratic mayors and governors of these states and cities need to ask for help from the federal government and it will be over and over fast. But the left is using this for political reasons to blame it on Trump, but most are not so unintelligent. This plan of these corrupt leftist and their large money donors has backfired upon them....the People now see the Truth of what's behind the scenes.

poly want a cracker?

Then what do you propose for rioters.

I assume you are OK with my other suggestions?

How do we handle other law breakers of violence and destruction of property?
Would not those same measures work?

Arresting peaceful protesters with baby strollers is against the right to peacefully to assemble.

As for armed militia showing up, I think they should not be allowed but I think each state has laws on vigilantism that should be followed.

Cops supporting armed militia are scum, but that doesn't mean they are illegal. Not sure on that.
IMO, they are making their jobs harder because now the opposition will also arm themselves and now we'll have armed opposing sides. That will not end well.

Last edited:
poly want a cracker?

Many times the truth is just that easy to see....problem is all the smoke and mirrors the loonies are using. Many fall for the lies and now cannot see the truth right in front of them.

Fifth ave is unrecognizable.

Only building not boarded up is Trump Tower and St Patrick's from 59th down for.

tRUMP tower not boarded or vandalized?
Hmm, I guess the rioters and vandals are tRUMPers.

Trump embraced them. They embraced his message. White nationalist Kyle Rittenhouse is is a huge Trump supporter and Trump couldn’t even say his name when condemning violence.

GOP = anti-democratic insurgency.

He condemned Crusias and white supremacists. What lefty violence are you willing to condemn?

How do we handle other law breakers of violence and destruction of property?
Would not those same measures work?

Arresting peaceful protesters with baby strollers is against the right to peacefully to assemble.

As for armed militia showing up, I think they should not be allowed but I think each state has laws on vigilantism that should be followed.

Cops supporting armed militia are scum, but that doesn't mean they are illegal. Not sure on that.
IMO, they are making their jobs harder because now the opposition will also arm themselves and now we'll have armed opposing sides. That will not end well.

Most of these armed militia only show up because they can cosplay without much consequence. If they were to be allowed to start operating as some kind of vigilante organizations, they will be doxxed within hours and then be explaining to their families why they would put themselves and their families at risk. For all the big talk, most would quickly fold and not participate. There is a huge difference between showing up at protest for a few hours with some fellow cosplayers when the biggest threat is blisters from brand new army surplus boots and living 24X7 in a defensive posture.

He condemned Crusias and white supremacists. What lefty violence are you willing to condemn?

Along with my candidate, all of it. Now your guy’s turn.

Along with my candidate, all of it. Now your guy’s turn.

You’re as honest as I would expect any anitfa shill to be. You advocated for rioting in this very thread.

You’re as honest as I would expect any anitfa shill to be. You advocated for rioting in this very thread.

So your question was disingenuous and offered in bad faith...while questioning my integrity.

And let's not forget she's on record calling for burning it all down; see sigline.

I know TRump is encouraging this violence and sees it as a boost to his candidacy but enough is enough and I want it stopped.

My plan to stop this ****:

Rioters should be shot on site.

Bubba with a weapon acting as self proclaimed cop should be jailed and his weapon forever confiscated.

The protesters, baby strollers and all, should be given tickets and publicly shamed for being idiots with no life.

Cops who thank Bubba and offer water should lose their jobs.

Are we all on board?

That's a whole lot of words for "I hate freedom and want a dictatorship".

Back
Top Bottom