• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Anyone else had enough of claiming they felt forced to have sex?

One lie, it is MAGA that wants to impose lifestyles on others.

Live and let live is not a motto from the right, far from it.
MAGA and religion have a lot in common.
They both try and force their will on others. And they both require a disconnect from reality in order to participate.

Well, now a days women are believed. I was raped many years ago, and the police were absolutely no help.. I taught sex education and the boys would say, “I know when a girl wants it” I said to them that they may even be right but if she says no, you are a rapist

Ok, I get it. You are an over the top radical in this subject who can't engage without deep bias.

I am sincerely sorry for your experience but it truly disqualifies you from civil debate.
Peace

MAGA and religion have a lot in common.
They both try and force their will on others. And they both require a disconnect from reality in order to participate.

What they do is suspend critical thinking. This is the proper term.

Ok, I get it. You are an over the top radical in this subject who can't engage without deep bias.

I am sincerely sorry for your experience but it truly disqualifies you from civil debate.
Peace
And you sound like you are a radical over the top man who wants to control women and my experience should not disqualify me. But then again, it might educate you, and that is threatening.

Rape or consent.
It's black and white.
You can't legislate against human behaviors and expect civilization to survive.

Women have slept their way to the top since time began. I don't ever see people bitching about this common practice
Wow… I bet you don’t think you are a misogynist and to boot not a very bright one. Women have been “bitching” about this issue and now more women are in charge

Absolutely. After having placed myself in an extremely vulnerable position with attractive females, I have been forced to give in more times than I care to remember. I have remained silent for years at the travesty and abuse. Only advancing age has saved me, what with the wrinkles and the turkey vultures circling.

Anyone else had enough of claiming they felt forced to have sex?

You are over the age of consent. Full stop.
There are personal departments, supervisors or people you can go to if you are wronged.

This has gotten so out of control there are no words.
This is about a woman basketball player who is seeking cash because she entered into a relationship with a coach.

NO.

regardless of the link or this individual specific case, this is a real and factual thing that happens in the world and ignoring or down playing it is part of the problem

have there been false claims made? im sure just like there are false claims made with EVERYTHING, that is zero reason to punish or ignore or downplay actual victims because of the action of individual wrong doers

Welcome to the world of the radical left. Where romance is replaced by the exchange of signed consent forms and the woman can change her mind after the fact and ruin a man’s life.

Welcome to the world of the radical left. Where romance is replaced by the exchange of signed consent forms and the woman can change her mind after the fact and ruin a man’s life.

Didn’t Kobe already learn this lesson for us? What does this have to do with universal healthcare or, a federal jobs guarantee?

And you sound like you are a radical over the top man who wants to control women and my experience should not disqualify me. But then again, it might educate you, and that is threatening.

I never did harm to you. Don't lash out at me.
My post stands.
You would not be allowed on a jury because of your deep bias, lack of objectivity. No one who was a victim of a crime is allowed on because of this.

Your posts are disgusting ….i am sorry analogies go over your head

Your apologies are disturbed and what are know as a logical fallacy.

Wow… I bet you don’t think you are a misogynist and to boot not a very bright one. Women have been “bitching” about this issue and now more women are in charge
Women bich about everything and always have. It does not make it fact. It simply means they bitch a lot.

Women bich about everything and always have. It does not make it fact. It simply means they bitch a lot.
And men get violent…. It does not make it a fact. It simply means they get violent a lot. I am sorry that you see women as bitching about everything that’s kind of sad. I hope you don’t have a daughter.

I never did harm to you. Don't lash out at me.
My post stands.
You would not be allowed on a jury because of your deep bias, lack of objectivity. No one who was a victim of a crime is allowed on because of this.
No, I would never be able to serve on a jury of a rapist. As a matter of fact, many years ago, I was selected for a jury, and I explained to them that I was a victim of rape, and I was dismissed.
No, you never did harm to me and please do me a favor and don’t hold yourself morally superior that you aren’t lashing out

it was either consensual or rape. If it is rape it need to be reported as soon as the women is free to preserve the evidence. Full stop.

thankfully thats factually not how it works and it never should

How many consent forms did you have to sign. I love these strawman arguments.
So if a woman changes her mind, it ruins your life?? That’s kind of sad.

NO.

regardless of the link or this individual specific case, this is a real and factual thing that happens in the world and ignoring or down playing it is part of the problem

have there been false claims made? im sure just like there are false claims made with EVERYTHING, that is zero reason to punish or ignore or downplay actual victims because of the action of individual wrong doers
This is a poor example, but when I was a high school senior, I worked for office temporaries, and I remember my boss, rubbing my shoulders, and telling me how pretty I was. It never got further than that, but that was a common practice. Today I would probably push him and tell him to shut up.

No, I would never be able to serve on a jury of a rapist. As a matter of fact, many years ago, I was selected for a jury, and I explained to them that I was a victim of rape, and I was dismissed.
No, you never did harm to me and please do me a favor and don’t hold yourself morally superior that you aren’t lashing out
I don't hold myself morally superior. I hold myself intellectually superior on this subject for the reasons previously stated.

thankfully thats factually not how it works and it never should
Yeah, there should always be ways for women to trap men to get what they want.
Very good idea.

Back
Top Bottom