• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Antarctica, a clear Sign of Global Warming

These guys are full of denier talking points this evening.
Yet its people like you and Calamity who make a thread that has no credible source material. Just the words of a CNN reporter.

Show that they are wrong. You can’t.
Proof is on you and them. All we have is pictures and dialog. None of it is scientific. We have the writings of an activist.

When will you learn?

I guess confirmation bias id all you need. Right?

Solution? Please stop buying into the nonsense. There isn't a problem that requires a solution.

I know that full well Steve. Its when the screaming harpies of AGW come here with yet another doom laden observation it always fun tying them in knots when they get challenged to provide a solution. ;)

Interesting as we are headed for our next ice age. It gets hot until things freeze over, then start again. Can’t fight it.

Interesting as we are headed for our next ice age. It gets hot until things freeze over, then start again. Can’t fight it.
lol...you do realize that there were zero ice ages for well over 500 million years. Right?

lol...you do realize that there were zero ice ages for well over 500 million years. Right?
But there have been at least 8 in the last million years, Right?
003.jpg

But there have been at least 8 in the last million years, Right?
003.jpg
The earth is four billion years old, that 4,000 millions.

Fail.

Fail.
I’ll have you know you’re talking to a genius that proved the IPCC wrong with simple artithmetic.

He’s a clear Nobel frontrunner

Fail.
So are you denying that Earth has experienced 8 recorded ice ages in the last million years?

Proof is on you and them. All we have is pictures and dialog. None of it is scientific. We have the writings of an activist.

When will you learn?

I guess confirmation bias id all you need. Right?

So you can't show that any of what he reported was wrong. Well okay then!

I know that full well Steve. Its when the screaming harpies of AGW come here with yet another doom laden observation it always fun tying them in knots when they get challenged to provide a solution. ;)

Talking point.

A quick search for Scottland/wind power/ forest:

Scotland’s Wind Industry Clear-Fells 17,283 Acres & Wipes Out 14,000,000 Trees To ‘Save’ Planet

before:

View attachment 67348053

After:

View attachment 67348054

More than that is on fire here in BC as we speak, due to the extreme heat events this summer. Nearly a million hectares so far this year.

Current Statistics​

Aug 17, 2021
TOTAL​
Coa​
NW​
PG​
Kam​
SE​
Car​
New Lightning-Caused Fires​
8​
2​
0​
1​
0​
5​
0​
New Human-Caused Fires​
3​
1​
0​
0​
1​
1​
0​
Total Fires to Date
(current fiscal year)
1,527​
Total Area Burned (Ha.)
(current fiscal year)
6,875​
28,642​
123,367​
484,008​
79,648​
123,708​
New fires are those that were discovered on Aug 16, 2021.

Note- BC is over 94 million hectares.
Also, I didn't read your article but if the headline is right over 800 trees per acre grow in Scotland. I've been to Scotland. I doubt I saw 800 trees there total.

Last edited:
So are you denying that Earth has experienced 8 recorded ice ages in the last million years?
lol...4000 millions is bigger than 8.

You should already know this.

I’ll have you know you’re talking to a genius that proved the IPCC wrong with simple artithmetic.

He’s a clear Nobel frontrunner
Oh yeah. He's a genius alright.

lol...4000 millions is bigger than 8.

You should already know this.
The Earths runs in cycles, and the cycle for the last million years has been roughly 80,000 years of cold, 20,000 of warm weather.
What is more likely to happen, the cycle of the last million years, or some earlier cycle without the same drivers?

Yet its people like you and Calamity who make a thread that has no credible source material. Just the words of a CNN reporter.
And you cite a source that says over 800 trees per acre grow in Scotland. Christmas tree farms, maybe.

The Earths runs in cycles, and the cycle for the last million years has been roughly 80,000 years of cold, 20,000 of warm weather.
What is more likely to happen, the cycle of the last million years, or some earlier cycle without the same drivers?

Denier talking point.

Back
Top Bottom