• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Antarctica, a clear Sign of Global Warming

So you can't show that any of what he reported was wrong. Well okay then!
Wow.

How easily you will believe something you want to believe, with zero skepticism.

You need to wake up and smell reality.

lol...4000 millions is bigger than 8.

You should already know this.
Why are you changing the goal post? He made a statement of fact, and as far back as you want to go doesn't matter. Besides, your point of view not having an ice age for over 500 million years supports the idea our current warming could be natural and cyclical.

Wow.

How easily you will believe something you want to believe, with zero skepticism.

You need to wake up and smell reality.

So you still can’t find anything wrong with the reporting. Well okay then!

Why are you changing the goal post? He made a statement of fact, and as far back as you want to go doesn't matter. Besides, your point of view not having an ice age for over 500 million years supports the idea our current warming could be natural and cyclical.

That’s not what the actual climate scientists say.

So you still can’t find anything wrong with the reporting. Well okay then!
I'm not looking. I only noted the very accurate fact that we have an environmental activist that made outsourced claims.

If you want to rationalize this, be my guest. You have no credibility anyway, so I don't think anyone will care.

I'm not looking. I only noted the very accurate fact that we have an environmental activist that made outsourced claims.

If you want to rationalize this, be my guest. You have no credibility anyway, so I don't think anyone will care.

So you admit that you can find any inaccuracies in what was reported. Well okay then!

So you admit that you can find any inaccuracies in what was reported. Well okay then!
I admit I'm not looking. I am so close to 100% certain this person who made the claims in that article is a flat out liar. Serious... Think about it. We have a professional photographer with little or no science knowledge relating personal opinions to a CNN journalist who also has little or no science background, and there is absolutely no scientific sourcing.

How in hell is this not suspicious, and not smell of fabrication?

Where would I start to disprove something without even knowing the specific locations?

I admit I'm not looking. I am so close to 100% certain this person who made the claims in that article is a flat out liar. Serious... Think about it. We have a professional photographer with little or no science knowledge relating personal opinions to a CNN journalist who also has little or no science background, and there is absolutely no scientific sourcing.

How in hell is this not suspicious, and not smell of fabrication?

Where would I start to disprove something without even knowing the specific locations?
See post #56.

Let the deniers deny. The facts are in. And, nowhere are those facts more observable than at the bottom of the globe.

Below is a photographic essay laying it all out.

And what are you personally willing to give up? And if everyone in the world does likewise, how do you know it will do any good?

Back
Top Bottom