• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another Republican takes hostages

Tell me all about what you know about states rights, the federation of states, the Constitution.................... and then maybe we can have a reasonable debate.

Until then, your posts are horse shit.
Dude's a lawyer, so there's that.

Your question was partisan hack bull shit.

You didn't give a shit when Biden sent handouts to keep people home after liberal lockdowns.
It was horrible, just imagine, our government was trying to help us during a pandemic. It was downright barbaric.

Republicans have no scruples or morals. If you stand in the way of what they want they will try to hurt you to get their way.
And every bit of it is either or all of the above: illegal, immoral, tyrannical, treacherous, deplorable, nasty, dangerous, stupid, ignorant, dimwitted, ugly, racist, Nazilike etc...

Nope. Not a lie. (Unless you think the Mainstream Media is lying to you.)

Of course, the Mainstream Media is spinning this to make it Abbott's fault, but the fact is, it's the MEXICAN truckers blocking the border crossings.
I retract my statement.

Sorry, given your posting history I just assumed...

I don't believe this is about "drugs."
I know, but it isn't just about avocados or inspections either. Abbott is doing another 'look at me'.

I retract my statement.

Sorry, given your posting history I just assumed...
You know what they say about "assume", right?

Anyway, let this be a lesson. When I say something, it's because I'm right.

You know what they say about "assume", right?

Anyway, let this be a lesson. When I say something, it's because I'm right.
Did you miss the part about your posting history? Damn near everything you post is a lie. I was wrong once. Don't let it go to your head.

Did you miss the part about your posting history? Damn near everything you post is a lie. I was wrong once. Don't let it go to your head.
LOL!!

Then why did you post that video of the twidiot from Texas...if you were "wrong once"?

You admit your mistake in one thread and then double down on your mistake in another thread. Now THAT'S what I call "lying".

The blockage is being caused by MEXICAN truckers...on the MEXICAN side of the border...blocking both northbound and southbound lanes.

In any case, Abbott is following the example set by Trump when he was President and he forced Mexico to take steps to end the illegal alien caravans before they got to the US border. Trump made it in the best interest of Mexico to help out by bringing financial and economic pain. Abbott is doing the same...and it's working.

Governor Abbott said he reached a 'historic agreement' with Nuevo León Governor Samuel Alejandro García Sepulveda so that bridge traffic can return to normal in Nuevo Leon.​
Governor Abbott said that's due to an agreement with Governor Garcia Sepulveda to increase border security on the Mexican side of the border.​
Gov. Abbott says the Texas DPS will revert to normal random inspections at the border with Nuevo Leon only. Abbott said he would only agree to lift enhanced safety inspections at other ports of entry if Governors of other Mexican border states make similar agreements.​
Abbott said he looks forward to working with all of them.​
Abbott called for President Biden to maintain Title 42 and aggressively enforce Remain in Mexico. Abbott also called on Mexico's President to collaborate with Texas to end the influx of cartel activity from Mexico to Texas.​

Interesting... So states can enter into legally binding agreements with other countries? Abbott can piss off, his facing saving announcement doesn't mean shit and isn't going to have any effect on ending title 42..

Interesting... So states can enter into legally binding agreements with other countries?
shrug...

Seems he did just that.

Abbott can piss off, his facing saving announcement doesn't mean shit and isn't going to have any effect on ending title 42..
For sure...the Biden pukes want to end Title 42...they'll end Title 42. They certainly won't let Abbot stop them.

shrug...

Seems he did just that.

For sure...the Biden pukes want to end Title 42...they'll end Title 42. They certainly won't let Abbot stop them.

Hmmm... The constitution seems to be pretty clear...

No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.

Do you support pissing all over the constitution or just agree with Abbott's political stunt?

Hmmm... The constitution seems to be pretty clear...

No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any Duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.

Do you support pissing all over the constitution or just agree with Abbott's political stunt?
I have no opinion except what I've already posted in this thread.

I'll leave things up to the Biden pukes.

LOL!!

Then why did you post that video of the twidiot from Texas...if you were "wrong once"?

You admit your mistake in one thread and then double down on your mistake in another thread. Now THAT'S what I call "lying".
Look at you, trying to change the conversation! Ain't that cute!

But it's wrong. Sorry.

Nice spin.

Why do you support a president that caused the gas hike and supply slow downs?
Since that wasn't caused by a President, this is another stupid ****ing question.

Back
Top Bottom