• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another milestone in politics ; HILLARY

Do you get paid to post this?

No.

Hillary Clinton is an intelligent, competent, accomplished woman...who has had to endure disparaging remarks from people like you.

I'm going to love it when she is elected president.

No.

Hillary Clinton is an intelligent, competent, accomplished woman...who has had to endure disparaging remarks from people like you.

I'm going to love it when she is elected president.

This is the 3rd post in a row in which you literally say the exact same thing, without bothering to give any facts to back your claim. I presume this is the chant of your cult? Praise C'thulu, he is a strong and wonderful woman. I am waiting for him to rise from the ocean come november.

This is the 3rd post in a row in which you literally say the exact same thing, without bothering to give any facts to back your claim. I presume this is the chant of your cult? Praise C'thulu, he is a strong and wonderful woman. I am waiting for him to rise from the ocean come november.

Allow me #4.

Hillary Clinton is an intelligent, competent woman whom I think would make an excellent president.

I expect we will find out during the next 8 years.

Allow me #4.

Hillary Clinton is an intelligent, competent woman whom I think would make an excellent president.

I expect we will find out during the next 8 years.

Well done, you deserved every penny from the Clinton campaign for those high quality posts. I hope the money brings you comfort during the God Emperor's presidency.

Well done, you deserved every penny from the Clinton campaign for those high quality posts. I hope the money brings you comfort during the God Emperor's presidency.

I'd like to say, "Nice try, no cigar"...but that wasn't really a very good try, der.

Hillary Clinton, in my opinion, will be our next president.

I'm looking forward to it.

It is the man's opinion. Get over it already.

And the first person to run for POTUS while under criminal investigation. And just endorsed by obama.

Un-****ing real!

It's 'unreal" alright and UNTRUE too. Reality is not your strong point.

Joint Statement From The Two Inspectors General States That Only One Of Them Made A Referral And That It Was A Security, Not Criminal, Referral. In a joint statement releasedJuly 24, the Inspectors General of the Intelligence Community (IG IC) and the Department of State explained that the IG IC -- not both IGs -- had made "a security referral," not a criminal one:

IC IG made a referral detailing the potential compromise of classified information to security officials within the Executive Branch. The main purpose of the referral was to notify security officials that classified information may exist on at least one private server and thumb drive that are not in the government's possession. An important distinction is that the IC IG did not make a criminal referral- it was a security referral made for counterintelligence purposes. The IC IG is statutorily required to refer potential compromises of national security information to the appropriate IC security officials. [Statement from the Inspectors General of the Intelligence Community and the Department of State Regarding the Review of Former Secretary Clinton's Emails, 7/24/15]
A Comprehensive Guide To Myths And Facts About Hillary Clinton, Benghazi, and Those Emails

You got one thing right at least. Trump is a loser.

C'mon....you know she is guilty as sin ......and has been her entire life. She's a rotten puke!

He's a whole lot better than Hillary or obozo!

I get it. You like losers.

I get it. You like losers.

Nope. Trump is a winner because he speaks the truth on many topics that so many are afraid will offend someone else! Trump says what needs to be said!! I like Trump for that.
Given the 3 choices that we have...Trump is the only viable one for me.

I like straight talk....liberals like rainbow talk.

Has there ever been a candidate running for President that has so many needing to plead the fifth because of her corrupt illegal actions , EVER ? :lamo

Have you considered the George W. administration? Do you realize how many of his people were indicted or had to resign in shame? Or, do you guys even have any shame? Here's a pretty well assembled list:

ttps://suzieqq.wordpress.com/2008/01/03/criminals-in-the-bush-administration/

I get the sense that right wingers think they can just believe the truth into existence. Well, it doesn't work that way.

Back
Top Bottom