• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Another milestone in politics ; HILLARY

What a conceited bitch....America is like 40 years behind the rest of the advanced world on this, this is just one more thing on that long list of things that we cant manage to do very well.

Pardon me if I dont care to cheer, especially because this is Hillary, one of the last people we should let near Washington ever again.

Carry on without me.

Seriously.

Perhaps the witch is in need of more WH furniture , and rooms for Slick Willie to play house with young interns . :lamo

Has there ever been a candidate running for President that has so many needing to plead the fifth because of her corrupt illegal actions , EVER ? :lamo

Trump?

If it was Satan or KillIARy , Satan every time . :lamo

"Kill-iary?" That's just an awkward mashing together of words. You can do better than that.

"Kill-iary?" That's just an awkward mashing together of words. You can do better than that.

Here. Here. I usually ignore a person who can't spell a candidate's name correctly as someone who has an emotional opinion not a logical one.

For everyday people, I would maybe say its nobody's business what the deal looks like. But for a Presidential candidate I would say that it is important in establishing the candidate's character.
Of course, as the saying goes, if the person didn't have something to hide they wouldn't be pushing to hide it.

Here. Here. I usually ignore a person who can't spell a candidate's name correctly as someone who has an emotional opinion not a logical one.

For everyday people, I would maybe say its nobody's business what the deal looks like. But for a Presidential candidate I would say that it is important in establishing the candidate's character.
Of course, as the saying goes, if the person didn't have something to hide they wouldn't be pushing to hide it.

That's generally not true where the situation simply involves a desire to protect one's privacy. It's for that reason that I won't allow you to install a real-time camera in my house. It's not because I'm hiding something insidious (except for where I may be cavalierly scratching by privates), but because I just like concept of privacy.

However, when a political candidate goes to extreme lengths to hide the facts of an email scandal, or her speech to a Wall Street company, or his income tax return, then yeah, there's definitely something not right there.

Try Hil LIAR y ..... :lamo

The problem is your insistence on adding the second "i." It doesn't work and comes across as forced. It's like if I tried turning Trump into "Trumpastard." It's just stupid sounding.

The problem is your insistence on adding the second "i." It doesn't work and comes across as forced. It's like if I tried turning Trump into "Trumpastard." It's just stupid sounding.

Yeah , most liberals hate the truth . :lamo

Well the democrats managed to find the most corrupt candidate ever ! A person void of character, morals or values . A candidate in which ever one around her must plead the fifth . A vile women that the media has a “don’t ask don’t tell” policy on Clinton corruption . A candidate that said "We are going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good." A women described as self-absorbed , arrogant , mean spirted , double talking , manipulative , power hungry , deceitful ,and corrupt by those closes to her . When it comes to scandals she makes corrupt politicians look like Mother Teresa !
Clinton tech aide asks court to withhold details of FBI immunity deal | Fox News

A candidate that Jerry , Zeifman says “Hillary Clinton conspired to violate the Constitution, the rules of the House, the rules of the committee and the rules of confidentiality and various ethics violations. Sound familiar? Clinton Fraud Foundation , grants and favors for cash ....... Hillary Clinton Fired From Watergate Committee for Fraud, Ethics Violations

And the first person to run for POTUS while under criminal investigation. And just endorsed by obama.

Un-****ing real!

Last edited:
And the first person to run for POTUS while under criminal investigation. And just endorsed by obama.

Un-****ing real!

That surprises no one , perhaps Obama thinks this is more of that foul tasting "change" he was so fond of . :lamo 147 FBI agents cant be ALL wrong ........The spin doctors are working overtime . :shock:

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you're not voting for her. Is that right?

It breaks my heart to see the name of a great philosopher dragged through the mud.

No...I mean people who are Hillary haters.

My command of English grammar has allowed me to be published in the New York Times, in Newsweek Magazine, and in op ed pieces in other newspapers around the country...often without any edit of punctuation or syntax. If the best you've got is "I can see from your grammar you are not one of them"...you've got nothing.

There are some people who understand economy (sic) and politics...and who love this nation...who are voting for Donald Trump. My guess is that more of them will vote for Hillary Clinton.

I do appreciate your guess, Der, even if you erroneously stated it as a fact.

New York Times, I laughed out loud. Did you write for buzzfeed too? Yeah your grammar isnt bad this time around. I've just never seen a live hillary supporter, I thought all her voters either cant read or only post on tumblr. It feels unreal how someone with a penis and a functioning brain can look at her and not feel disgust. Did you follow some kind of line of thought to reach your conclusions? I am genuinely curious how you can defend people voting for her.

Funny , that's what HRC says , and we all know how her word has turned out . :lamo

Glad you find it funny.

Now we are both enjoying ourselves here.

Win/win.

New York Times, I laughed out loud. Did you write for buzzfeed too? Yeah your grammar isnt bad this time around. I've just never seen a live hillary supporter, I thought all her voters either cant read or only post on tumblr. It feels unreal how someone with a penis and a functioning brain can look at her and not feel disgust. Did you follow some kind of line of thought to reach your conclusions? I am genuinely curious how you can defend people voting for her.

Wow...a post like that...from a person who dared to speak about someone else's grammar?

I defend people voting for her (and I think a majority of American voters next November will) because she is an intelligent, capable woman who has endured the excesses of right-wing America with humor and grace.

Wow...a post like that...from a person who dared to speak about someone else's grammar?

I defend people voting for her (and I think a majority of American voters next November will) because she is an intelligent, capable woman who has endured the excesses of right-wing America with humor and grace.

You sound exactly like a cultist.

Cunning might be a better word than "intelligent", and I think calling her a woman is a bit much, as it implies that she possesses any vaguely human qualities. As Ben Shapiro has said, you can practically hear the robotic beeps when the android designated Hillary Clinton speaks.

Cunning might be a better word than "intelligent", and I think calling her a woman is a bit much, as it implies that she possesses any vaguely human qualities. As Ben Shapiro has said, you can practically hear the robotic beeps when the android designated Hillary Clinton speaks.

Your hatred of the woman is hilarious...which is why I laughed at your comments.

She is an intelligent, competent woman...and I am betting she will be elected president in November.

Doh, Der!

Your hatred of the woman is hilarious...which is why I laughed at your comments.

She is an intelligent, competent woman...and I am betting she will be elected president in November.

Do you get paid to post this?

Back
Top Bottom