• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ann Coulter for the Supreme Court

So YOU'RE the guy who built our bridges, roads and dams. And the Internet. And gathers intel about possible terrorist attacks.

I knew I would finally find you. Thanks dude.

wow, my comment flew so high over your head, you didn't even hear it flap

Oh for Christ’s sake.

Literally nobody except for you cares what her grades were.

I don't suspect you have had any input into hiring attorneys or law professors

wow, my comment flew so high over your head, you didn't even hear it flap

oh, i got it. there are lots of people who claim to be human islands.

oh, i got it. there are lots of people who claim to be human islands.

that wasn't the point. progressives tend to be government dependent or power seeking

The next opening on the Supreme Court -- Trump needs to pick Ann Coulter.

Hey, if Trump can become President then it isn't outside the realm of possibility that Ann Coulter could be nominated. She does have a law background and experience in the Federal appeals court system. It is a bizarre world we live in where nothing should surprise anyone.

She’s neither. She hasn’t been a practicing attorney in years.

true...but when people call her stupid, they are demonstrating a serious lack of understanding reality.

Hey, if Trump can become President then it isn't outside the realm of possibility that Ann Coulter could be nominated. She does have a law background and experience in the Federal appeals court system. It is a bizarre world we live in where nothing should surprise anyone.

she doesn't have the credentials to subjectively be on the supreme court (Objectively-you don't even have to have an active law license, or even a law degree).

everyone who has been nominated in the last 30 years was

1) a federal judge-or state supreme court judge (Souter) or
2) a major league government attorney (Kagan, Rehnquist, Miers)

that wasn't the point. progressives tend to be government dependent or power seeking

and you claimed that you don't depend on the government but you do every day. heck, who stops other countries from invading us?

and you claimed that you don't depend on the government but you do every day. heck, who stops other countries from invading us?

I pay hundreds of thousands in taxes. You seem confused as to what dependent means

really? she was Law Review and Order of the Coif at U of Michigan-top 1% credentials of lawyers graduating the year she did. She was a Federal Court of Appeals Clerk and a DOJ Honors program hire. Once again, the very upper echelon of her class. She makes more than 99% of the attorneys her generation as well. Sounds pretty successful to me.

affirmative action.

Back
Top Bottom