• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Ann Coulter for the Supreme Court

really? she was Law Review and Order of the Coif at U of Michigan-top 1% credentials of lawyers graduating the year she did. She was a Federal Court of Appeals Clerk and a DOJ Honors program hire. Once again, the very upper echelon of her class. She makes more than 99% of the attorneys her generation as well. Sounds pretty successful to me.
I did not say she is not making money. I said she did not make it as a lawyer. How many of the top graduates of the better law schools become talking heads for the low intellect? Hey Rush, Sean, Bill, and a number of other assholes were or are making lots of money, that does not change the fact that they ARE assholes so she fits right in.

I did not say she is not making money. I said she did not make it as a lawyer. How many of the top graduates of the better law schools become talking heads for the low intellect? Hey Rush, Sean, Bill, and a number of other assholes were or are making lots of money, that does not change the fact that they ARE assholes so she fits right in.

well there is lots of opinion in there that I reject as silly hackery. does she troll the weak-minded dullards on the left? sure. Is she a publicity whore-absolutely. But I believe she believes most of what she says and she is very very bright

well there is lots of opinion in there that I reject as silly hackery. does she troll the weak-minded dullards on the left? sure. Is she a publicity whore-absolutely. But I believe she believes most of what she says and she is very very bright

The phrase, "damn with faint praise" comes to mind.

The next opening on the Supreme Court -- Trump needs to pick Ann Coulter.
One benefit would be a cheaper cost for the annual group picture of the justices since only eight would be able to be photographed.

One benefit would be a cheaper cost for the annual group picture of the justices since only eight would be able to be photographed.

you saying one is a vampire?

Sean Hannity

Not saying, implying. ;)

Now I have met Ms Coulter a couple times. I don't think she's a vampire but given she is a chain smoker-I have no idea to put my stake into her if you get my drift!

Now I have met Ms Coulter a couple times. I don't think she's a vampire but given she is a chain smoker-I have no idea to put my stake into her if you get my drift!
Not even with a 20’ stake, my friend.

The next opening on the Supreme Court -- Trump needs to pick Ann Coulter.

He can’t, she’s already his special advisor on government shutdown.

Coulter plays a character, like so many.

well there is lots of opinion in there that I reject as silly hackery.
Why not refute it then?

does she troll the weak-minded dullards on the left? sure. Is she a publicity whore-absolutely. But I believe she believes most of what she says and she is very very bright
And that changes what I said how? With all that brilliance all she manages is to troll the left? Wow, what success...

Does their office need a maid? She might be good for that. Might.

Feel sorry for you.

Why not refute it then?

And that changes what I said how? With all that brilliance all she manages is to troll the left? Wow, what success...

she is famous and makes a good living. I don't see that any worse than what about 75% of what the attorneys do. We have far too many attorneys-and this glut creates lots of work that really isn't needed.

Then why would you want Trump to concern himself with how others identify?!?

I was highlighting Trumps ***** grabbing escapades. I guess it went over your head.

why-I am not dependent on government nor envious of the wealth of others

So YOU'RE the guy who built our bridges, roads and dams. And the Internet. And gathers intel about possible terrorist attacks.

I knew I would finally find you. Thanks dude.

she is famous and makes a good living.
I do not deny that is makes a lot of money, but as I said do do a lot of low lives and that does not change what they really are. Look, just from having read your posts over time, I can say that at least you have achieved professional success and I bet that is why you went to law school.

I don't see that any worse than what about 75% of what the attorneys do.
It is not the profession, it is the person.

really? she was Law Review and Order of the Coif at U of Michigan-top 1% credentials of lawyers graduating the year she did. She was a Federal Court of Appeals Clerk and a DOJ Honors program hire. Once again, the very upper echelon of her class. She makes more than 99% of the attorneys her generation as well. Sounds pretty successful to me.

Oh for Christ’s sake.

Literally nobody except for you cares what her grades were.

Back
Top Bottom