• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Angry mob surrounds trump supporter in nj...

Yup. I feel the same way. But she has more than one opponent, so if the GoP guy is basically a male version of her, but with more fake-tan and less of a grip on sanity, then I'll be voting for someone else.

If your argument against Host basically comes down to "she's a Democrat", then you aren't a Conservative Thinker, you're a Republican Partisan. That's just tribalism.

There is no one else! Bernie isn't gonna do it....and I wouldn't vote for him either.

I won't vote for her, because she is a Supreme Liar, a Crook and a bitch....wouldn't matter what party she belonged to.

And my main reason....she is as anti-gun as the day is long. The NRA just endorsed Trump.

You ain't seen nothing yet. Wait until leftists get riled up and start burning, looting, and destroying.

Yeah. First thing I'm gonna do is trash your ride-on lawn mower.

Typical of liberal actions anywhere...vandalism, protest, riots, harm.

You don't see Conservatives doing that crap.

No one needs to lie about anything Hillary has or hasn't done...it's all true, on record, in our faces, plain as day....she's a liar and...A Crook!
Your inability to accept that she is both of those things...is pathetic.

Let me be clear...I would Never, Ever vote for Hillary Clinton to even wipe my ass, let alone for high office. It doesn't matter who runs against her....I'm for her opponent!

So you are one of the geniuses voting for Trump.

Realize she also has geniuses voting for her too and they say the same thing about you.

Typical of liberal actions anywhere...vandalism, protest, riots, harm.

You don't see Conservatives doing that crap.

No you don't. You don't see conservatives doing anything, you only hear them.

So you are one of the geniuses voting for Trump.

Realize she also has geniuses voting for her too and they say the same thing about you.

There is no other choice. I'm not a genius, just don't have any other options. If Bugs Bunny was running against her...I'd vote for Bugs.

It depends on whether you call a Bolshevik a "liberal".

One in the same, to me.

No you don't. You don't see conservatives doing anything, you only hear them.

Hear them doing what?

Like it says.... there is a war on for your mind...

Apparently you are letting the establishment win your mind Redress.......

I will let you worry about the lizard people and the Bilderburgs.

There is no other choice. I'm not a genius, just don't have any other options. If Bugs Bunny was running against her...I'd vote for Bugs.

One in the same, to me.

Hear them doing what?

Only a genius gifted from a very young age would think like you do.

There is no one else! Bernie isn't gonna do it....and I wouldn't vote for him either.

I won't vote for her, because she is a Supreme Liar, a Crook and a bitch....wouldn't matter what party she belonged to.

And my main reason....she is as anti-gun as the day is long. The NRA just endorsed Trump.

To their shame, the NRA endorsed the man who supported the assault weapons ban and backed Obama's attempted gun-grab after Newtown, yes. Mostly what that demonstrates to the members is that the NRA is no longer primarily about defending the 2A, but rather about maintaining their own political influence.

If the standard is that you won't vote for serial liars, crooks, and gun grabbers, however, then Trump is also closed off to you.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

One in the same, to me.

Hear them doing what?

Complaining

To their shame, the NRA endorsed the man who supported the assault weapons ban and backed Obama's attempted gun-grab after Newtown, yes. Mostly what that demonstrates to the members is that the NRA is no longer primarily about defending the 2A, but rather about maintaining their own political influence.

If the standard is that you won't vote for serial liars, crooks, and gun grabbers, however, then Trump is also closed off to you.

Sent from my XT1526 using Tapatalk

I already told my husband that he can forget any donations to the NRA for the next few years. Not only should they not have endorsed him, they should not have done it this soon. They apparently forget all of the malfeasance in his past when it comes to opposing gun owner rights.

This would be like the ASPCA endorsing someone who all of a sudden changed his mind of the virtues of killing kittens in snuff films once he decided he wanted to be President.

"I wish that the ... people who use guns responsibly would speak out so people who use guns irresponsibly can't just go out and buy a gun and the next day use it," Carlson said.

Carlson can't even get it right when she attempts to clarify her position....

I wonder if she thinks the good Muslims should speak out against the bad Muslims so they won't blow anything up anymore.

LMAO. I don't own one. But if I did, I have no doubt you would at least attempt at destroying it. That's what the left does in my country. Destroy.

I already told my husband that he can forget any donations to the NRA for the next few years. Not only should they not have endorsed him, they should not have done it this soon. They apparently forget all of the malfeasance in his past when it comes to opposing gun owner rights.

This would be like the ASPCA endorsing someone who all of a sudden changed his mind of the virtues of killing kittens in snuff films once he decided he wanted to be President.

OMIGOD! Trump did that too?

I dunno.. with the opposing side wishing to declare war on the 2nd amendment, I'd say this was an easy decision for them to make.

I don't know. I gave up snuff films the same week I stopped sniffing glue.

If not for the years of intervention would I have been able to admit why I had so many Revell model P-51 Mustangs all over the house.

Thanks for the correction, but that doesn't exonerate liberals from being stupid....because they are, when it comes to common sense.

"I wish that the ... people who use guns responsibly would speak out so people who use guns irresponsibly can't just go out and buy a gun and the next day use it," Carlson said.

Carlson can't even get it right when she attempts to clarify her position....

Bad guys can't go out and buy a gun period.... from a legitimate dealer. You can't stop a person from buying a gun, unless we already know that they are mentally ill or a criminal. If we don't know that, than what Carlson is talking about is nonsense.
Any liberal, who wants to restrict a legal Americans Freedom in a gun purchase, who has no criminal record or adjudicated mental illness, is whacko!

If that is already a known, then they are refused anyway. Anti-gun liberals in proposing such laws, penalize only the legal person's right, not the criminals actions.

WOW
Do you have a reading disability
Do you realize what the thread you started is about

No wonder people like Donald trump and Bernie Sanders are able to even get any votes in a primary
We're talking about supporters of Donald trump and supporters of Bernie Sanders

And you can't even understand that
Even though you started the thread

Please don't feel that I'm trying to attack you I'm just overwhelmed at your apparent inability
To understand what you read
or to understand what you see in a video

Nowhere in the video or in your opening post or in my response
Is there any mention of Hillary Clinton
but your response to me is to start giving me the reasons you will not vote for her

WOW

maybe it will help if you read a little slower

I am limited in my vocabulary and can not use punctuation
be cause I use a voice to text program
I speak and the computer types the words
So im limited in my vocabulary and sentence structure

That probably confuses you when you read my post

WOW
Do you have a reading disability
Do you realize what the thread you started is about

No wonder people like Donald trump and Bernie Sanders are able to even get any votes in a primary
We're talking about supporters of Donald trump and supporters of Bernie Sanders

And you can't even understand that
Even though you started the thread

Please don't feel that I'm trying to attack you I'm just overwhelmed at your apparent inability
To understand what you read
or to understand what you see in a video

Nowhere in the video or in your opening post or in my response
Is there any mention of Hillary Clinton
but your response to me is to start giving me the reasons you will not vote for her

WOW

maybe it will help if you read a little slower

I am limited in my vocabulary and can not use punctuation
be cause I use a voice to text program
I speak and the computer types the words
So im limited in my vocabulary and sentence structure

That probably confuses you when you read my post

Maybe........but often times a thread will start out one way and then evolve into other topics with a loose relationship to the OP. Just the way it goes. I've had gun threads turn into cooking tips and car/motorcycle discussions...

I will let you worry about the lizard people and the Bilderburgs.

There is plenty to worry about there ...too!

Only a genius gifted from a very young age would think like you do.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I'm not alone. I talk to people everyday who say what I say and I don't even solicit it....they just start saying what I think....then of course, I will agree.;)

Should be, but then who would I vote for?
If Trump is now pandering to the gun owners, shame on him. If he in fact has seen the error of his ways by supporting obama and lame liberal douchebags everywhere, then maybe he has been educated.
If I don't vote for Trump or Hillary, then I don't vote at all, which gives Hillary an advantage. A no vote, is a vote for Hillary. A third party candidate vote, is a vote for Hillary.
Trump says that he will appoint Conservative Justices and Judges and that he will support gun owners. If he is lying shame on him....
I already know that Hillary will lie her ass off for any reason. I already know that Hillary should be in prison. Should The Donald?

The party of thugs ! :lamo

Yes they are....always have been.:thumbs:

Complaining

Ahhh.....

See above. So you dictate to your husband, how he can spend his money?

Back
Top Bottom