• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Angry at the unvaccinated? Here's a better way

Private employers can do as they like.

I've already seen where several have rolled back vaccination requirements since SCOTUS nixed the OSHA requirement.
So you welcome more covid deaths too?

So you welcome more covid deaths too?
Yawn.

Bang that drum somewhere else.

Anyone that wants a vaccine can get one. Swing a dead cat and you can find a place to get one.

I don’t want to see anyone die. I’m also not in the camp of trying to force anyone to take a vaccine (or any medical treatment, for what it matters) that they do not want.

Still can’t get why you can’t understand this most basic of concepts.

I'm not the one shaming the unvaccinated.
Want to try that again or shall I prove those who are for shaming them with a mirror?

A mandate is an official command or a go-ahead. When a politician wins an election by a wide margin, that's a mandateto implement her/his ideas.

A mandate gives authority. If the government gives schools a mandate to test more, then the schools had better give more tests. People who work for the Peace Corps have a mandate to help various countries with things like getting clean drinking water. A politician who believes in higher taxes and then gets elected considers that a mandate to raise taxes. When you have a mandate, it's like a ticket to get something done.

That particular Government dictator had Power over ALL of the people of Germany. (not just the Jewish People)

And, when any of the People of Germany went against the dictator’s many Government mandates they were punished for their disobedience.

Children were indoctrinated in the dictator’s Government schools. Children were taught to turn in their parents. Neighbors were mandated to turn in their neighbors. And the children and neighbors turned them in… based on fear of punishment for themselves… if they did not obey and turn them into the Government in order to receive their just Governmental punishment for their disobedience.

Currently, some of the people who are vaccinated have no problem with mandating the unvaccinated because they are fearful of the virus.

And, due to that fear they have agreed with this particular mandate.

The lesson from German history is… the day may come when they (some of the vaccinated) will disagree with a future mandate and then…that mandate boot will be on their necks and there may be nobody to speak for them and they will end up with a multitude of people boots on their necks holding them down as they are accused and then forced to comply with that future disagreeable mandate.

Followed by mandate after mandate because the Power is no longer in the hands of The People because that Power has been given to an unchecked Government.

Perhaps, that will never happen… but dictatorship history does seem to repeat itself over and over again usually to the detriment of the people.

So what you're saying is, the eradication of polio in the USA was evidence that America turned Nazi.

I'm not the one shaming the unvaccinated.
Want to try that again or shall I prove those who are for shaming them with a mirror?
Why do you avoid my simple question?

Unvaccinated people are harming others. You seem like you should have the gray matter to understand that, but you consistently dodge the question.

I suspect it’s not because you don’t understand.

The point is that they *can* be exempted and do.

Except that most of the people are straight up lying about having religious based exemptions.

And I fully expect that *if* Covid vaccinations become mandatory in public schools, you'll see more parents submitting exemption letters.

And they are straight up lying about having religious based exemptions.

In my son's class, 3 children have taken the Covid vaccine. I know this from talking with the parents. There are 21 children. The majority of us are not yet comfortable giving our children a Covid vaccine yet.

And that’s fine and they are lying about having religious based exemptions.

People aren’t going from being reluctant about their children being vaccinated due to religious exemptions.

They are just refusing to vaccinated their children because they are selfish.

And let’s be absolutely crystal clear, the people whining about religious based exemptions are also whining about the schools having to close down due to the overwhelming number of people getting sick from Covid-19.

They don’t give a shit give a shit if Covid-19 causes problems.

That’s the bottom line.

And that makes them selfish.

Last edited:
Except that most of the people are straight up lying about having religious based exemptions.

And they are straight up lying about having religious based exemptions.

And that’s fine and they are lying about having religious based exemptions.
Not my place to decide what someone else’s beliefs are.

Not my place to decide what someone else’s beliefs are.

We know their beliefs are not based on religious exemptions. You don’t go from having a handful of people being reluctant due to religious exemptions to most people refusing to get vaccinated due to religious exemptions. You are being incredibly deceitful. But the again I’m talking to someone who sued their own school district.

Unbelievable. The same old arguments over and over and over: as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, words without end.
This is exactly why I refrain from commenting here. Nothing but circular arguments posted over and over again, despite many of those same old arguments having already been addressed accordingly.

Government should refrain from being involved in the lives of individuals as much as reasonably or practically possible.

However, there are certain situations where government intervention is useful or necessary. For instance, we need a legal or governmental system in place to make sure criminals don’t run rampant. Everyone accepts that as a legitimate use of government power. There are also other situations where the government steps in to prevent individuals from harming others through their careless or selfish behavior. Drunk driving is a good example of that. Another example is the draft during times of major wars that require our entire society to mobilize for our common defense. The problem with global pandemics is that the selfish behavior of a few spiteful individuals can lead to situations where lots of people get hurt or die unnecessarily. The reason for that is that viruses can spread within a population at an exponential rate.
I agree with the first sentence.

The last sentence is the only sentence that fits the definition of a mandate.

A mandate that was commanded by a Politician President who has tried to implement his idea and has been overruled by the Supreme Court in one particular case.

That was a check and balance of The Executive Branch’s…overreach by The Judicial Branch of the Government.

All of the examples provided in the middle sentences are not mandates. They are actual Laws.

Those examples are not legitimate examples for the mandate definition.

Perhaps, The Pelosi Legislative Branch of the Government will entertain the idea to write Laws concerning viruses and vaccines.

Instead of their latest ideas that they want to put into Law for the good of themselves and not for the American People.

This is exactly why I refrain from commenting here. Nothing but circular arguments posted over and over again, despite many of those same old arguments having already been addressed accordingly.
But we mustn't let the other side have the last word, Pluto! Someday, in some far distant future, someone may unearth a digital copy of DP and by golly, our wisdom had better be recorded there for all time! Who knows, the discovered words of Pluto the Ancient may become as famous as Plato!

What exactly are you agreeing with from my post?
You said vaccination should be a choice.
The choice shouldn’t be vaccination or no vaccination with no consequences.
The consequences of not getting vaccinated should be that you have to stay home.

So what you're saying is, the eradication of polio in the USA was evidence that America turned Nazi.
No. That is a misrepresentation of my post. I’ll give a nice try for that 🌪😉

Private employers can do as they like.

I've already seen where several have rolled back vaccination requirements since SCOTUS nixed the OSHA requirement.
And others have imposed them.
More will.

You said vaccination should be a choice.
The choice shouldn’t be vaccination or no vaccination with no consequences.
The consequences of not getting vaccinated should be that you have to stay home.
Does the stay home idea… include all of the unvaccinated and covid carriers that are crossing over the American border?

We know their beliefs are not based on religious exemptions. You don’t go from having a handful of people being reluctant due to religious exemptions to most people refusing to get vaccinated due to religious exemptions. You are being incredibly deceitful. But the again I’m talking to someone who sued their own school district.
Eh, my school district has done some really shady shit.

Most recent being appointing the only member of the BOE that *lost* election back onto the BOE by having someone else quit, posting a notice of a vacancy on one small paragraph for 5 days, and then placing him back on the board and making him VP.

But hey, NJ has never been known for being a place of clean politics 😂

That’s not anyone’s fault. The virus mutated.

Biden is not responsible for the virus mutating. Why are you mad at Biden because the virus mutated?
Which we (they) knew was more likely the lower the vaccination rate. We cant control other countries but we cant even convince our own willfully ignorant and toddler-level spiteful population to get vaccinated to minimize that spread and to protect themselves.

Dumb as a box of rocks, I know a lot of them cant help it...but the selfishness is completely on those unvaxxed.

Does the stay home idea… include all of the unvaccinated and covid carriers that are crossing over the American border?
This thread isn’t about immigration.
If you had read my posts you would realize that I want to send people entering here illegally back across the border to await their hearing

Last edited:
Sad thing is many of the comments aren't even addressed - they just start copy and pasting from an manifesto without even responding to what was said.

This thread isn’t about immigration.
If you had read my posts you would realize that I want to send people entering here illegally back across the border to await their hearing
The thread is about vaccinated versus unvaccinated and COVID carriers. That would include people crossing the border.

Thank you for that information.

Do you have a problem with the Biden/Harris Administration having no concern whatsoever about the spread of the COVID virus via people crossing the border and only focusing on American Citizens who are unvaccinated?

Sad thing is many of the comments aren't even addressed - they just start copy and pasting from an manifesto without even responding to what was said.
Once again, many of the topics throughout this thread have already been addressed accordingly. Which begs to question why it is the same BS manifesto keeps on getting posted over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom