• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Americans Can’t Tell The Difference Between Facts And Opinions, Study Explains

This should be obvious to anyone who has posted here for at least a week.

1710902821497.jpeg

I wish I knew how to fix this massive failure of education.

This should be obvious to anyone who has posted here for at least a week.

View attachment 67499583

I wish I knew how to fix this massive failure of education.

you can't.

our masters want us to be dumbed down and easily controlled.

Jesus said that 'ye shall know the Truth and the Truth shall set you free'. most prefer ignorance and Entertainment, then comes the judgement.

blessings. 3 weeks

Everything is a possibility me thinks. we don't know anything for sure, but i am a student of Bible Prophecy and we discuss this frequently in Beliefs and Skepticism if you care to visit our place on this forum.

some say that America is going to face tumultuous earth quakes, possibly the Rapture, WW three, famine, et al.

watch a few videos to get a feel for this thing and come back with your assessment of the Situation.

the most important thing regardless of what might happen is what will happen to your soul should this thing go South? are you born again and walking in holiness would be my concern.

blessings people.

View attachment 67499577... this little Cartoon is the most important thing going on in this forum tonight; consider this subject and everything else pails in consideration.

blessings. 3 weeks

(Paraphrasing Matthew 24:36) … Not even the Son nor the Angels in Heaven know the day.

How would some rando on the internet know? 😂

(Paraphrasing Matthew 24:36) … Not even the Son nor the Angels in Heaven know the day.

Because:

giphy.gif

LOL, um we don't.

anything can happen.

more important is your soul than what happens on April 8.

a few videos out there are saying this is more than just some 'sky show' for the kids to ogle. well i tend to believe that.

get in touch with God concerning your soul before april 8 and find a Mourner's Bench or a Prayer Closet and cry.

th-4011156909cc.jpg....blessings. 3 weeks

get in touch with God concerning your soul before april 8 and find a Mourner's Bench or a Prayer Closet and cry.

Don’t you worry about what happens with me and God. That’s between Him and me, and no one else.

And what will you do when you're wrong?

what will you do if i am right?

just seek God regardless, what i am is really unimportant to you.

blessings.

LOL, um we don't.

anything can happen.

more important is your soul than what happens on April 8.

a few videos out there are saying this is more than just some 'sky show' for the kids to ogle. well i tend to believe that.

View attachment 67499590....blessings. 3 weeks
You're posting this shit on the Bias in Media thread - not the Theology god of cartoons thread.
Pray to stay on topic.

I loved how they inserted “The Earth is between 5,000 and 10,000 years old.” as a statement of fact. Very sneaky of them :)
What they meant was it's not a matter of opinion. One can argue, for example, that immigration is good for our country or detrimental, with examples to back up either opinion, but one can't argue that the earth is between 5,000 and 10,000 years old because we have factual data to prove it isn't. If the issue is fact vs. opinion, that statement, although clearly wrong, is considered a fact.

But what if you are wrong to seek something that doesn't exist?

good question. if i am wrong and you think you found the God of the universe, then you become a pile of dirt in the end. you lose nothing, Nada/Zero

on the other hand, if i am Right and you find God, repent/believe and live holy then all is well. you have a Forever Life in Peace and Joy. in the End you gain everything.

so the answer is Win/Win.

i don't care about 'what if'; the reality of our lives is that God is out there and you can learn from his Book the bible. plenty of those still available, find a place to pray and keep seeking him till you find him.

God is not a mcdonalds drive thru, you must passionately pursue God and you will find him. millions have, come join us.

good question. if i am wrong and you think you found the God of the universe, then you become a pile of dirt in the end. you lose nothing, Nada/Zero

on the other hand, if i am Right and you find God, repent/believe and live holy then all is well. you have a Forever Life in Peace and Joy. in the End you gain everything.

i don't care about 'what if'; the reality of our lives is that God is out there and you can learn from his Book the bible. plenty of those still available, find a place to pray and keep seeking him till you find him.

God is not a mcdonalds drive thru, you must passionately pursue God and you will find him. millions have, come join us.

See post #63.

I have faith.

And the world is not ending in 3 weeks.

We'll all be here on the 9th :) See you then!

I have faith.

And the world is not ending in 3 weeks.

We'll all be here on the 9th :) See you then!

good. see you april 9, 10 and 11 i hope.

if not, then make sure your faith is in something Solid. i.e Jesus

i feel the Eclipse is a message from God for everyone; christians, atheists, Jews, or none of the aboves.

the party is over, the End Times are here

seek God with all your heart and repent/believe. thank me later.

1089_16.gif...blessings. 3 weeks

good. see you april 9, 10 and 11 i hope.

if not, then make sure your faith is in something Solid. i.e Jesus

i feel the Eclipse is a message from God for everyone; christians, atheists, Jews, or none of the aboves.

the party is over, the End Times are here

seek God with all your heart and repent/believe. thank me later.

View attachment 67499635...blessings. 3 weeks

The eclipse is science.

An eclipse that has nothing to do with the rotation and orbit of planets would be far more miraculous.

Don't get into false prophecy.

The eclipse is science.

yeah, i think we Agree on that point.

An eclipse that has nothing to do with the rotation and orbit of planets would be far more miraculous.

God tells us that in the End Times he uses signs in the heavens and earth to reinforce his message.

check out Matthew 24, he is not kidding.

i believe the Eclipse a sign from God.

Don't get into false prophecy.

then crack open your Bible and don't pay attention to the Eclipse.

when April 8 rolls around we will know huh?

hopefully it is just an interesting thing and we all go back to work. if not, we find a Mourning Bench repent/believe and follow God's holy ways.

how simple can you get?

seems every day people are impressed by this thing. everybody different, just pray for your self and others. pray for the criminals in dee cee et al

blessings 3 weeks.

I loved how they inserted “The Earth is between 5,000 and 10,000 years old.” as a statement of fact. Very sneaky of them :)
Exactly. Did they tell the respondents that the "statements of fact" could be WRONG statements of fact? Seems like that's not just "sneaky" but downright misleading, causing the results of this study to be unreliable.

As demonstrated by the study in the OP, "God" is an opinion, not a fact.

an opinion based on what?

if you can see or feel God, and God is a reality, then you have a successful opinion IMHO.

some can study science and see beauty but still miss God, sorry doesn't cut it in my Book.

The Internet and social media are a-buzz about the great American Eclipse with the 2nd eclipse in about 6 months happening on April 8, 2024. The first of the two eclipses was on October 14, 2023 but this was an annular eclipse rather than a total eclipse meaning you could still see the edge of the sun around the moon. So the October 2023 eclipse and the April 2024 eclipse are considered the great American eclipse, but most people that find significance with eclipses are not considering the 2023 eclipse as much but rather looking at the [click] the total solar eclipse that happened on August 21, 2017 as the first and the April 8, 2024 as the two significant eclipses. This video some of the reasons people find this significant and then we look at scriptures and remaining 2nd Coming events to see if this eclipse really is what is foretold in scripture.

blessings, a few more weeks

Back
Top Bottom