• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Am I on FBI watch list now

This poor kid has the same name as a real threat who is on the terror watch list.

The FBI never investigated this kid and decided to put him on the list due to his internet searches and phone calls.

Its called an "error".

Ding Ding Ding!!!!!! Give that man a prize! and I'm sure that this is the first and only one our government had made, right?

the point being expansions of governmental powers, increases the chance for errors, and something like being on a terrorist watchlist could have repercussions on "insignificant people" far greater and damaging than a simple "oops, my bad" will fix...

Last edited:
Ding Ding Ding!!!!!! Give that man a prize! and I'm sure that this is the first and only one our government had made, right?

the point being expansions of governmental powers, increases the chance for errors, and something like being on a terrorist watchlist could have repercussions on "insignificant people" far greater and damaging than a simple "oops, my bad" will fix...

You missed the point.

This person didn't do anything to get on the watch list.

Which means his example is irrelevent to the question asked by the OP.

You missed the point.

This person didn't do anything to get on the watch list.

Which means his example is irrelevent to the question asked by the OP.

No, I got it, mine was completely relevant, you said no he's too insignificant, I showed that that isn't necessarily a prerequisite, i.e. his significance.

No, I got it, mine was completely relevant, you said no he's too insignificant, I showed that that isn't necessarily a prerequisite, i.e. his significance.

This kid is on the watch list because he shares a name with an actual threat, not due to something that he has done.

As long as you don't have the same name as a security threat and don't engage in behaviors that make you suspicious, you are fine.

I live very remote, the road into my shack has been secured and before you consider an air assault I have a grenade launcher and know how to use it.

This is John Connor leader of the Human Resistance, Humanities last best hope. I am speaking to you via a hacked bot.

From Wikileaks: 'Team Alpha Delta have signalled big zero is a downer'

Resistance cell leader Sawyer 'big zero' Loggingon of Idaho has been liquidated by a T-800 and replaced with an FBI bot. Any further communications from user are being sent via Skynet at Langley, Virginia as part of Operation Prism.

There are now only two users left on DP who are not government bots. Message Ended.

Back
Top Bottom