• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Am I on FBI watch list now

You should have stayed silent. You should have stayed under the radar.

We gave you a good life. We let you be happy.

Now you went and made this thread. All bets are off.

I live very remote, the road into my shack has been secured and before you consider an air assault I have a grenade launcher and know how to use it.

I live very remote, the road into my shack has been secured and before you consider an air assault I have a grenade launcher and know how to use it.

The grenade launcher that we sabotaged?

Yes, we know all about that.

Along with all of your Prepper food supplies.

HUH? WTF? Really or are you just yankin my chain?:lol:

Don't worry, APACHERAT along with tens of millions of Americans are on the watch/hit list.

According to big "Sis" who represents the Obama administration, all combat vets of the Iraq and Afghan war are to be considered suspected terrorist.

Don't you just love Obama's America ?

The fun thing about the NSA is that when we visit you, we visit once.

And never come back.

With posts like this coinciding with your web searches, yeah you just might be being watched, if anything just for sharing a few minor similarities with the unibomber - remote shack, Idaho (yeah I know unibomber was in Montana, but that is right next door). Then we have your assault rifle for your Avatar, references to your grenade launcher, and secured entrance.

Yup big brother is watching you now :2razz:

edit: as an after thought - and no I am not going down conspiracy theory lane - but I would not be surprised if there were surveillance presences on political debate sites such as this keeping an eye out for warning signs and radicals. I know if I was in the business of looking out for and identifying potential "threats" I would be having someone monitor them.

Last edited:
if you own a gun, you're on a watchlist

if you go to church, you're on a watchlist

if you fly an American Flag, you're on a watchlist

if you have ever voted anything other than Democrat in your entire life, you're on a watchlist

Right now, as you read these words, you're on a watchlist...:shock:

if you have ever voted anything other than Democrat in your entire life, you're on a watchlist

We're all such victims!

Yes, and that is how we like it.

We like to watch.

After the Boston bombings with the home made bombs I did a lot of Goggle searches on how to make a bomb in order to see just how easy it was. NOW I hear Obama is watching everything I do. Think I'm on some potential terrorist list now? I do.

Well if you look at the list of words that are supposed to get you on the list, we all are. Shocking that so many Middle Eastern terrorists must use English in the plotting since they are English words :shock:

(Now that I replied to you, I am more suspect by association so now you went and got me on the list too. You are the Typhoid Mary of Terror Watch Listings)

speak for yerself there buddy...

I don't buy into that liberal crap...

Oh, look at the avatar, so bound, helpless and silent. Surely the victim of Big Brother oppressing your deepest passions. Ooh, the humanity. How can they mistreat us so?!

*sob*

If you are on a watch list you are on a watch list.

If you want to seal the deal, go to the library and check out a bunch of books on the subject. That will ensure you make it on the list.

and google all the tell tale crap you can think of on THEIR computer, be sure to look-up and smile at the security cam, and if you hear a funny little buzz while walking to the car, don't worry the little drone can't bite you- yet.

sawyer, sometimes I read your posts and laugh, sometimes I groan and sometimes I do both. But i be thinking 40-11 million hammerheads are googling dumb crap everyday so you are lost in the sauce.

FYI, Obama could givashat what you do, he has guys MUCH farther down the food chain to worry about the likes of you if ya ever shimmed up the pole high enough. :2wave:

and google all the tell tale crap you can think of on THEIR computer, be sure to look-up and smile at the security cam, and if you hear a funny little buzz while walking to the car, don't worry the little drone can't bite you- yet.

sawyer, sometimes I read your posts and laugh, sometimes I groan and sometimes I do both. But i be thinking 40-11 million hammerheads are googling dumb crap everyday so you are lost in the sauce.

FYI, Obama could givashat what you do, he has guys MUCH farther down the food chain to worry about the likes of you if ya ever shimmed up the pole high enough. :2wave:

We have been having fun with this thread but the fact is I Goggled how to make a bomb and have subsequently learned that Obama is keeping track of everything everybody does on line so I am on some gov list somewhere. I'm not overly concerned by this at this point but in many junta type countries this is how people " disappear".

We have been having fun with this thread but the fact is I Goggled how to make a bomb and have subsequently learned that Obama is keeping track of everything everybody does on line so I am on some gov list somewhere. I'm not overly concerned by this at this point but in many junta type countries this is how people " disappear".

The day and time of your dissapearance has already been chosen.

We're just having fun playing with you until the zero hour arrives.

Enjoy your time in the sun cause' the rest is gonna burn.

You REALLY need to educate yourself on how/why people disappear in Junta-land. And once again President Obama could care less what you say/do/google/fondle/grow.... IF you ever get very far up the scrotum pole there are plenty enough guys who already know how to deal with such folks, did so before Obama became President and will continue to do so after he leaves office in 2016.

If BushII didn't git ya during his run of warrantless wiretaps then you are safe.... umm do you call a single number in the Middle East repeatedly???

Besides the DEA already know where you live and sent choppers to remind you.... :mrgreen:

No, you are not important enough to be on the terrorist watch list.

Start frequenting Jihadi websites, make lots of internet purchases of firearms, ammo, and tactical gear, start yapping about violent revolution on several internet forums, start making frequent cellphone calls and financial transactions to Pakistan, and then you might end up on a terror watch list.

But today? You're too insignificant.

No, you are not important enough to be on the terrorist watch list.

Start frequenting Jihadi websites, make lots of internet purchases of firearms, ammo, and tactical gear, start yapping about violent revolution on several internet forums, start making frequent cellphone calls and financial transactions to Pakistan, and then you might end up on a terror watch list.

But today? You're too insignificant.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/01/14/nyregion/14watchlist.html?_r=0

Oh, look at the avatar, so bound, helpless and silent. Surely the victim of Big Brother oppressing your deepest passions. Ooh, the humanity. How can they mistreat us so?!

*sob*

:giggle1:

Back
Top Bottom