• We will be taking the forum down for maintenance at [3:30 PM CDT] - in 25 minutes. We should be down less than 1 hour.
  • This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Albanian immigrant to UK mocks country, expresses desire to Murder Her Majesty

EMNofSeattle

No Russian ever called me deplorable
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
In a story that’s all too common, a foreign alien, in this case Lea Ypi from Albania, comes to the UK, she’s given citizenship, gets a cushy job writing subversive nonsense for the Guardian, life is good. And how is she thankful for her new homeland?

Well she decides to announce how happy she was to become a citizen during Her Majesty’s platinum jubilee by posting a Picturing insinuating advocacy for her murder.

She posted this to Twitter where she apparently took her oath wearing a shirt honoring a revolutionary regicidal maniac

E2B7A42F-3F63-4A02-A02A-4DCE62AD795F.png

But don’t worry, I’m sure the Albanian taco trucks she’s no doubt operating will bring needed culinary diversity. Think of the restaurants! I mean this scoundrel doesn’t own a restaurant but if she did no doubt plenty of weak britons would culturally cuck their own people to talk about the Albanian food trucks.

This is why immigration needs to be strictly limited, and potential immigrants better screened to prevent people like this. I’m not saying all immigration in all societies should be banned, but is it asking too much that before handing out citizenship you make sure they’re not people who literally want to tear down the existing political order?

In a story that’s all too common, a foreign alien, in this case Lea Ypi from Albania, comes to the UK, she’s given citizenship, gets a cushy job writing subversive nonsense for the Guardian, life is good. And how is she thankful for her new homeland?

Well she decides to announce how happy she was to become a citizen during Her Majesty’s platinum jubilee by posting a Picturing insinuating advocacy for her murder.

She posted this to Twitter where she apparently took her oath wearing a shirt honoring a revolutionary regicidal maniac

View attachment 67373618

But don’t worry, I’m sure the Albanian taco trucks she’s no doubt operating will bring needed culinary diversity. Think of the restaurants! I mean this scoundrel doesn’t own a restaurant but if she did no doubt plenty of weak britons would culturally cuck their own people to talk about the Albanian food trucks.

This is why immigration needs to be strictly limited, and potential immigrants better screened to prevent people like this. I’m not saying all immigration in all societies should be banned, but is it asking too much that before handing out citizenship you make sure they’re not people who literally want to tear down the existing political order?

You're not making any sense. I can't figure out where to start on asking for clarity. Likening Ypi to Trump/Reps trying to overthrow the US govt? Robespierre tried to take autocratic control of France after helping to overthrow the Kingdom, like Trump is still trying with the US? Was Robespierre an immigrant? Does Ypi run a taco truck? Why would that matter?

You're not making any sense. I can't figure out where to start on asking for clarity. Likening Ypi to Trump/Reps trying to overthrow the US govt? Robespierre tried to take autocratic control of France after helping to overthrow the Kingdom, like Trump is still trying with the US? Was Robespierre an immigrant? Does Ypi run a taco truck? Why would that matter?
You are being purposely obtuse.

I will explain the taco truck part though, maybe you don’t understand that part. It is very common that when people on the right make correct points about how large-scale immigration is destructive for society, then left-wing advocates of open borders have this dishonest argument where they literally say think of all the “diverse restaurants immigrants bring us”

Higher crime, ethnic strife, economic stratification, lower wages for born workers, all of that is observed by the fact there will be one more restaurant variety in the capital city. And there are leftists who actually believe that. I was listening to the stuff you should know podcast a couple weeks ago, and they had an episode about tacos and the hosts were going on this rant about how lucky immigration brought America tacos. No, I don’t have a problem with Mexicans living in the United States, I think the dynamic of Mexican nationals living in America is different than a lot of other immigrant groups and host societies, but to claim that we need to focus immigration policy around tacos? That is not a serious argument.

Last edited:

View attachment 67373618

There's no UK law forbidding you to be against the monarchy. There are British born Britons that are against the monarchy.

There's no UK law forbidding you to be against the monarchy. There are British born Britons that are against the monarchy.
There is a difference between malcontents who are born into a society and have no other home, versus those who come from overseas. The existence of ungrateful malcontents who leach off their society that they were born into Is not an argument for bringing in for an aliens who hate the society they are moving to.

There is a difference between malcontents who are born into a society and have no other home, versus those who come from overseas. The existence of ungrateful malcontents who leach off their society that they were born into Is not an argument for bringing in for an aliens who hate the society they are moving to.
Critisizing the government as well as the type of government your country has is covered by free speech. You have the right to dislike the Head of State and show your dislike for the Head of State.

Critisizing the government as well as the type of government your country has is covered by free speech. You have the right to dislike the Head of State and show your dislike for the Head of State.
You do not have the right however to commit fraud in order to become a citizen in another country. And I’m pretty sure advocating for the assassination of the queen is probably illegal in the United Kingdom as well. I don’t know that specifically, but in most presidential countries calling for the murder of the president is a crime.

And, you may have a right of free speech, but you do not have a right to free immigration to a country that you do not belong to. I never said this woman should be locked up for her repulsive views, although I do believe she should be, my argument is that she should never have been allowed to move there in the first place.

View attachment 67373618

Man, you really don't like that t-shirt.

Also, I am now kind of curious what albanian-mexican fusion food would be like.

You do not have the right however to commit fraud in order to become a citizen in another country. And I’m pretty sure advocating for the assassination of the queen is probably illegal in the United Kingdom as well. I don’t know that specifically, but in most presidential countries calling for the murder of the president is a crime.

And, you may have a right of free speech, but you do not have a right to free immigration to a country that you do not belong to. I never said this woman should be locked up for her repulsive views, although I do believe she should be, my argument is that she should never have been allowed to move there in the first place.
Where is she calling for murdering anyone?

Did I miss the part where she expressed a desire to kill the queen?

Where is she calling for murdering anyone?
Umm being at a ceremony where she’s ironically signing a loyalty oath to the queen while identifying with a man who’s claim to fame is murdering a king, then a queen, then a bunch of people before he was finally so far off the reservation he was beheaded himself.

Man, you really don't like that t-shirt.

Also, I am now kind of curious what albanian-mexican fusion food would be like.
I’m sure you’d have no problem if someone became a citizen wearing a Hitler shirt, Robespierre was basically French Hitler

Google Robespierre and read up
Having a Robespierre t-shirt isn't the same as demanding someone dies. It's a statement against monarchy, yes. But that's like saying people with Che Guevara t-shirts are calling for murder. Making a political statement against the monarchy is not illegal.

Having a Robespierre t-shirt isn't the same as demanding someone dies. It's a statement against monarchy, yes. But that's like saying people with Che Guevara t-shirts are calling for murder. Making a political statement against the monarchy is not illegal.
Well I mean they nearly always are. They’re usually just too cowardly to do it and face the consequences, but you better believe those malcontents with Che shirts would murder people if they could get away with it.

It doesn’t matter whether it’s technically illegal to advocate against the monarchy (by implying the monarch should be beheaded), it’s a sign of cultural cuckholdry you’d allow people who oppose the monarchy who hail from foreign lands to be permitted to live in the country. Someone doesn’t need to break the law to be denied a immigration

So she never actually expressed a desire to kill anyone as you claim
She’s communicating a clear desire for that, she doesn’t have to string together the words, she doesn’t have the leaders of the revolution against the July Monarchy on her shirt.

I’m sure you’d have no problem if someone became a citizen wearing a Hitler shirt, Robespierre was basically French Hitler
I bet french hitler would have an even more terrible haircut, but have a very fashionable uniform

This thread is one of the more amusing emnofseattle freakouts over nothing.
This is how the left treats all cultural issues. They try to BS everyone and claim that importing immigrants who hate a society is a freak out over nothing. They do this because they fundamentally hate Western societies.

Is Mrs Queen bovvered? No.
This is what I’m talking about, people in the West who been raised to hate their society And its institutions. Or at the very least be indifferent towards it. The heart of a patriot does not beat inside this poster. What does Albanian woman done should not be considered acceptable under any standard.

She’s communicating a clear desire for that, she doesn’t have to string together the words, she doesn’t have the leaders of the revolution against the July Monarchy on her shirt.
No she isnt.
You need to stop looking for reasons to be offended all the time.

This is what I’m talking about, people in the West who been raised to hate their society And its institutions. Or at the very least be indifferent towards it. The heart of a patriot does not beat inside this poster. What does Albanian woman done should not be considered acceptable under any standard.
We already know you hate America but that doenst mean everyone (including this woman) hates their country

No she isnt.
You need to stop looking for reasons to be offended all the time.
It is very offensive to advocate for the beheading of the head of state of a country you committed fraud to immigrate to.

I know you being a leftist actively support this, which is the reason you’re not offended. In your mind there’s literally no amount of hatred a foreigner can have for the new country they live in that you won’t dismiss as “free speech” or try to equivocate in some way.

Back
Top Bottom