• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Albanian immigrant to UK mocks country, expresses desire to Murder Her Majesty

We already know you hate America but that doenst mean everyone (including this woman) hates their country
She hates the institution of the Monarchy which in British customary law is the personification of the British state, if she hates the Monarchy she hates Britain because the crown IS Britain (and for that matter, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Bahamas, Jamaica, Paupa New Guinea, Saint Kitts and Nevis, and a few others I can’t recall)

This is how the left treats all cultural issues. They try to BS everyone and claim that importing immigrants who hate a society is a freak out over nothing. They do this because they fundamentally hate Western societies.
the more plausible scenario is that I am just not prone to freakouts over t-shirts.

This thread needs more cowbell.

the more plausible scenario is that I am just not prone to freakouts over t-shirts.

This thread needs more cowbell.
Lol. Yeah the problem is not the T-shirt, it’s the message communicated. If someone said “I’m going to hurt you” and you took exception to that you probably wouldn’t like it if I said “geez your such a drama queen over air vibrating some cords in the throat, why are you so prone to freak out over exhalation”

Lol. Yeah the problem is not the T-shirt, it’s the message communicated. If someone said “I’m going to hurt you” and you took exception to that you probably wouldn’t like it if I said “geez your such a drama queen over air vibrating some cords in the throat, why are you so prone to freak out over exhalation”
Yup, that's because spoken communications tend to be active communications while t-shirts are just t-shirts.

I mean it could be worse, it could be one of those loony tunes t-shirts with tweety bird trying to act cool.

Yup, that's because spoken communications tend to be active communications while t-shirts are just t-shirts.

I mean it could be worse, it could be one of those loony tunes t-shirts with tweety bird trying to act cool.
See this is pure gaslighting. The left always has a reason why something which is wrong is not a big deal.

A t-shirt containing a specific political message advocating murder is apparently “just a t-shirt”

Or its just recognition that it's just a t-shirt.
It’s not just a t-shirt. You know that and now you’re gaslighting.

If she was wearing a T-shirt covered with swastikas you would not be here justifying it as “just a t-shirt”

Umm being at a ceremony where she’s ironically signing a loyalty oath to the queen while identifying with a man who’s claim to fame is murdering a king, then a queen, then a bunch of people before he was finally so far off the reservation he was beheaded himself.
So lame.

It’s not just a t-shirt. You know that and now you’re gaslighting.
Its just a t-shirt
If she was wearing a T-shirt covered with swastikas you would not be here justifying it as “just a t-shirt”
It would still be just a t-shirt, but it would let me know that the person wearing it is a trash person. Kind of like that camp auschwitz guy at the insurrection on Jan 6 or a t-shirt for that fascist general guy in spain with the lazy hitler salute.

Last edited:
There's no UK law forbidding you to be against the monarchy. There are British born Britons that are against the monarchy.

Absolutely.
We have plenty of people who want to do away with the Monarchy and that's a legitimate opinion they're welcome to have.
As ever as long as people are peaceful in that opinion it's all good.

It is very offensive to advocate for the beheading of the head of state of a country you committed fraud to immigrate to.

I know you being a leftist actively support this, which is the reason you’re not offended. In your mind there’s literally no amount of hatred a foreigner can have for the new country they live in that you won’t dismiss as “free speech” or try to equivocate in some way.
If she actually advocates for such I thing I would agree with you but she hasn't despite your desire for her to have done so
I am not a leftist and you have no clue what freedom of speech means

She hates the institution of the Monarchy which in British customary law is the personification of the British state, if she hates the Monarchy she hates Britain because the crown IS Britain (and for that matter, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, the Bahamas, Jamaica, Paupa New Guinea, Saint Kitts and Nevis, and a few others I can’t recall)
Wow there is a lot lot of non logic in there

If she actually advocates for such I thing I would agree with you but she hasn't despite your desire for her to have done so
I am not a leftist and you have no clue what freedom of speech means
So your position is that freedom of speech means a foreigner can express as much hatred as they want for your country, and you have to allow them in with legal visas and paperwork? That’s the only logical conclusion from what you’re saying.

Wow there is a lot lot of non logic in there
Your response indicates a massive level of ignorance on your part. You apparently don’t even understand the role of the crown in British society and politics. My argument is perfectly logical starting from that assumption, the only reason you believe it is illogical is because you are ignorant.

So your position is that freedom of speech means a foreigner can express as much hatred as they want for your country, and you have to allow them in with legal visas and paperwork? That’s the only logical conclusion from what you’re saying.
Still havent a clue I see, but then if you did you couldn't live in perpetual outrage

Your response indicates a massive level of ignorance on your part
The Irony
You apparently don’t even understand the role of the crown in British society and politics. My argument is perfectly logical starting from that assumption, the only reason you believe it is illogical is because you are ignorant.
Yeah I understand the role of the crown (though I seriously doubt you have any clue what it is) Your argument is based on the claim that wearing a T shirt is advocating the death of the Queen.
Logic isnt making crap up because you want to be outraged

Still havent a clue I see, but then if you did you couldn't live in perpetual outrage
See you insist you’re not a leftist, but you argue exactly like one. Which means you are one. Your attitude is that it is totally wrong to criticize someone else. If they espouse left political views.

The Irony

Yeah I understand the role of the crown (though I seriously doubt you have any clue what it is) Your argument is based on the claim that wearing a T shirt is advocating the death of the Queen.
Logic isnt making crap up because you want to be outraged
The T-shirt in question is being worn at a royal event, and bear is the image of somebody whose claim to fame is sending a royal family to their unjust deaths. In what other way is that supposed to be interpreted? You know exactly how that is meant to be taken, which is why you’re not even bothering trying to argue on the merits. You are instead trying to obfuscate by making up the “it’s just a T-shirt” lie.

See you insist you’re not a leftist, but you argue exactly like one. Which means you are one. Your attitude is that it is totally wrong to criticize someone else. If they espouse left political views.
Umm no pointing out that you are jumping to conclusions so that you can be outraged doesn't make me a leftist

The T-shirt in question is being worn at a royal event, and bear is the image of somebody whose claim to fame is sending a royal family to their unjust deaths. In what other way is that supposed to be interpreted? You know exactly how that is meant to be taken, which is why you’re not even bothering trying to argue on the merits. You are instead trying to obfuscate by making up the “it’s just a T-shirt” lie.
Signing your citizenship papers is not a royal event. No where does she say she wants to execute the queen. There are no merits to your claims, you just desperately need to be outraged

Signing your citizenship papers is not a royal event. No where does she say she wants to execute the queen. There are no merits to your claims, you just desperately need to be outraged
Yes, she is wearing a shirt celebrating a man who’s sole claim to fame is ordering the execution of a monarch and his wife while mocking an allegiance oath to the monarch. There is no other explanation. At the very least that’s what she wants you to think she’s saying. And I don’t doubt people when they tell the truth about what they want. That’s perfectly rational induction, so much so you can only deny with no basis and can’t even defend what was communicated as anything else

Yes, she is wearing a shirt celebrating a man who’s sole claim to fame is ordering the execution of a monarch and his wife while mocking an allegiance oath to the monarch. There is no other explanation. At the very least that’s what she wants you to think she’s saying. And I don’t doubt people when they tell the truth about what they want. That’s perfectly rational induction, so much so you can only deny with no basis and can’t even defend what was communicated as anything else
I mean the queen is pretty old, but I don't think even she was around in the late 1700s.

I mean the queen is pretty old, but I don't think even she was around in the late 1700s.
This is time honored leftist gaslighting once more,

This is time honored leftist gaslighting once more,
I am sure the people of the UK are all upset about this lady's shirt and her plans for the french monarchy.

Lol, it’s worse then I thought, this ungrateful leech is not just a guardian writer, she’s actually a professor teaching “Marxism and critical theory” apparently that’s a job born britons just won’t do. Imagine how much the lettuce would cost if we didn’t have commie professors.
27561BFD-BF44-4CFF-93FC-57496A845414.png

Back
Top Bottom