• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Air Force Academy professor pushes for military academies to teach critical race theory

IT'S WORKING!!!

E5EZtRsWQAMVvv5

Yeah, let's teach communism in the military. :rolleyes:

Let's say it is communism. What exactly is wrong with our military being educated about communism? Or is it better they remain uneducated and just shout communism without even understanding what it means?

Wow, the Air Force, perhaps the most right-wing reactionary military branch of them all.

Let's say it is communism. What exactly is wrong with our military being educated about communism? Or is it better they remain uneducated and just shout communism without even understanding what it means?
Nothing is wrong about studying different cultures and political ideologies in a better attempt to understand your "enemies". If only that is what this was. Like most curriculums, when something is added, something is removed. What are they proposing to take out I wonder?

They're not planning to teaching them so they just know about it, they want them to believe it and live it.

I think CRT is maybe the best red flag that has come along in a while. Just watch closely for the people that hate it and then you'll know.

Nothing is wrong about studying different cultures and political ideologies in a better attempt to understand your "enemies". If only that is what this was. Like most curriculums, when something is added, something is removed. What are they proposing to take out I wonder?

The idea of judging others by observing the content of their character. ;)

I think CRT is maybe the best red flag that has come along in a while. Just watch closely for the people that hate it and then you'll know.
Know what?

They're not planning to teaching them so they just know about it, they want them to believe it and live it.

Lol, we do live it. All of us.

We hate because it's dead wrong and communist propaganda.

We hate because it's dead wrong and communist propaganda.

Fortunately, limiting thinking in the classroom is strictly capitalistic and so thoroughly American.

Last edited:
Well, nothing people in general do much surprises me, race aside.

Whites attacking black thought and defining it for themselves, which is what we have here, should surprise no one.

Whites attacking black thought and defining it for themselves, which is what we have here, should surprise no one.
Oh. I thought this was about minorities in general. So is CRT just a black v white thing? Are the other minorities represented much?

Oh. I thought this was about minorities in general. So is CRT just a black v white thing? Are the other minorities represented much?

The R in CRT stands for "race."

The R in CRT stands for "race."
100%, race should be all inclusive. However, you asserted it's whites attacking black thought so just making sure. Is this a window into what would be taught?

Back
Top Bottom