• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Aide reveals Trump kept ‘gleefully’ rewinding Capitol riot footage to celebrate it

Must be a tad uncomfortable for you. Someone first hand providing a glimpse into the real Donald Trump and what motivates him.
Nah. I think she's lying to sell books to loons. Very familiar pattern.

Really? I don't believe she even had a single press conference, did she?

Nope. Trump at that point was too weak to have them.

It's almost as if every single Trump employee winds up disgruntled or otherwise unreliable.

Why do you suppose that is?

He wanted them to succeed. Now with a rap sheet as long as Trump’s you can take your pick, but for the thousandth transgression since he came down that escalator in 2015, I’ll say again “That alone makes him unfit for office”.

Sure, that's what it is. it's not that Donald Trump is a self serving narcissistic sociopath. He's a victim or meanies saying bad things about him.

Really? I don't believe she even had a single press conference, did she?
She was a press aide to Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign,[6][7] and then a member of the presidential transition team.[8][9][10] As White House Press Secretary, she was the first in American history to hold no press conferences,[11] instead opting for interviews on conservative news outlets.[4][12][13] Grisham assumed the role of chief of staff to the first lady on April 7, 2020.[14]

She resigned on January 6, 2021, following the 2021 storming of the United States Capitol.[5] In September 2021, she announced the publication of her book about her time working in the Trump administration, I'll Take Your Questions Now.[15]

She was a press aide to Donald Trump's 2016 presidential campaign,[6][7] and then a member of the presidential transition team.[8][9][10] As White House Press Secretary, she was the first in American history to hold no press conferences,[11] instead opting for interviews on conservative news outlets.[4][12][13] Grisham assumed the role of chief of staff to the first lady on April 7, 2020.[14]

She resigned on January 6, 2021, following the 2021 storming of the United States Capitol.[5] In September 2021, she announced the publication of her book about her time working in the Trump administration, I'll Take Your Questions Now.[15]
I didn't think so.

He has the Insurrection riot on a loop while pleasuring himself, only the best parts, and usually climaxes during the "Hang Mike Pence" bit.

Back
Top Bottom