• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Aide reveals Trump kept ‘gleefully’ rewinding Capitol riot footage to celebrate it

HenryChinaski

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal

As rioters breached the Capitol building and attacked police officers on 6 January, 2021, the world waited anxiously for then-President Donald Trump to make a statement. According to one aide, Mr Trump was busy watching the Capitol riot, over and over and over again.

Mr Trump's former press secretary Stephanie Grisham told CNN Thursday that she saw Mr Trump sitting in the White House dining room rewinding and rewatching the footage.
He was in the dining room gleefully watching on his TV as he often did, [saying] ‘Look at all the people fighting for me’, hitting rewind, watching it again, that’s all that I know,” she said.

She also claims that the first lady did nothing to encourage her husband to call off the attack on the Capitol.
I already knew this. That's classic and predictable behavior of someone with narcissistic and sociopathic personality traits which the Donald has in spades. He was getting off on his mob fighting for him.

Now we'll get to hear how Grisham is a never-Trumper.

I wasn't there, i have no idea if this is true
but if it is the shock factor is ZERO

I already knew this. That's classic and predictable behavior of someone with narcissistic and sociopathic personality traits which the Donald has in spades. He was getting off on his mob fighting for him.

Of course he did. The fat pig got his rocks off watching hundreds of drooling morons attack the Capitol on his behalf. He probably got a raging hard on watching that idiot Babbitt get shot. "Oh look, she loved me so much she was willing to die for me."

Most anti-American piece of shit to ever hold elected office. Ever. In any country in the world.

How this man can be revered by any American nauseates me.
Anybody who still loves Trump is a racist pig. I know several reasonable Conservatives who are done with him. I never realized how many hillbillies and rednecks we had in this country. I always knew we had tons stupid people.

How this man can be revered by any American nauseates me.
After the Insurrection most of the 80 plus million Americans who voted for Trump still wanted to lick his dick.

The question becomes, how did so many once decent Germans follow Hitler to there demise.

images.jpg

Anybody who still loves Trump is a racist pig. I know several reasonable Conservatives who are done with him. I never realized how many hillbillies and rednecks we had in this country. I always knew we had tons stupid people.
Trump brought them out from under the rocks and holes they had been living in.

After the Insurrection most of the 80 plus million Americans who voted for Trump still wanted to lick his dick.

The question becomes, how did so many once decent Germans follow Hitler to there demise.

View attachment 67367835
They all suffered from "Mass Formation psychosis".

I do not find this at all surprising considering anything he's ever accomplished was only meant to benefit himself, along with those loyal to him. As for his run-on lies, cruelty, and incompetence, why anyone in their right mind would want 4 more years of it bewilders me. Yeah, I could just see him watching Jan 6th over and over again thinking "if only I could do that again".... MAGA!

They all suffered from "Mass Formation psychosis".
Your exactly right, you hit the nail on the head ..followers who've been hypnotized and can be led anywhere. Not unlike sheep.

Its just not red necks and proud boys who love the orange man. No, its 80 plus million who voted for him.

I live in southwest florida and before the election, on any back road every other house had a trump sign pinned to the ground.

Your exactly right, you hit the nail on the head ..followers who've been hypnotized and can be led anywhere. Not unlike sheep.

Its just not red necks and proud boys who love the orange man. No, its 80 plus million who voted for him.

I live in southwest florida and before the election, on any back road every other house had a trump sign pinned to the ground.
I was saying that those who "still" support Trump are mostly Hillbillies and Rednecks. I was guilty of voting for him in 2016. I know some otherwise reasonable people who voted for him in 2020. The Conservatives need to kick these thugs to the side and run a reasonable candidate. The Democrats also need to run a reasonable candidate who isn't going to terrify people by over spending and giving away the house.

Trump managed to attract and bring together every single Jerry Springer guest and audience member into one giant pile of shit.

Let me guess, the "aide" also claimed he was masturbating.

Let me guess, the "aide" also claimed he was masturbating.
Former White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham said on Thursday that former President Trump was “gleeful” as he watched as his supporters descend on the Capitol last Jan. 6. “He was in the dining room gleefully watching on his TV as he often did. ‘Look at all those people fighting for me.’ Hitting rewind. Watching it again. That’s what I know,” she told CNN’s New Day.

Former White House Press Secretary Stephanie Grisham said on Thursday that former President Trump was “gleeful” as he watched as his supporters descend on the Capitol last Jan. 6. “He was in the dining room gleefully watching on his TV as he often did. ‘Look at all those people fighting for me.’ Hitting rewind. Watching it again. That’s what I know,” she told CNN’s New Day.
Did you buy her book?

In July of 2019 you guys all thought she was the cat's ass.
Really? I don't believe she even had a single press conference, did she?

Back
Top Bottom