• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

After swingers convention in New Orleans, 41 test positive for coronavirus, organizer says

Don't gather in gropes during a pandemic.

I'm gonna assume you meant to say "gropes" so I'm giving you a like.

We recently had a similar type of group at the resort that I work at. We still have tons of big weddings. We had a huge singles get together. The resort still has plans for an employee holiday party.

I guess things need to get much worse before anybody cares.

How can any of you drive a car when you know IN FACT doing so endangers others lives and your own? How stupid and evil can you be as to risk killing innocent people just to drive? It is much safer to others riding a bike, taking the bus or a taxi.

It depends upon age and even then actuarial statistics become curious.

Should you give up 1 year of your life to avoid a one in one thousand chance you will get sick and die - given the average lifespan is 78 years? What does the math say? If the odds were 1 in 100 - but to avoid the disease you have to give up 10 years of your life - is that a good deal?

Read the title. My first thought was

Ewwww!

How can any of you drive a car when you know IN FACT doing so endangers others lives and your own? How stupid and evil can you be as to risk killing innocent people just to drive? It is much safer to others riding a bike, taking the bus or a taxi.

If your worried about being killed in an a car accident just lock yourself in your home. Let the rest of us drive and get on with our lives. I'm not gonna live my life in fear.

If that's one of the swingers in the picture, they're definitely on The Blue Team.

Swingers, churchgoers, gatherings of any sort, it shows that we want and need human companionship. What sets us apart from other species is, or at should be, reasoning. Something to ponder.

You have to be incredibly stupid to pull a stunt like a "swingers convention" in the middle of a pandemic.
Ain't no poontang worth going to the ICU for and I've had some of the most marvelous poon there is.
Yeah, a soon to be puss-y *****.

Adult swings and garden equipment. Caladium ian play company | Backyard  swings, Backyard swing sets, Adult garden

Back
Top Bottom