• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

After sodomizing veterans, Obama gets on his knees to favor illegal aliens

So the "conservative platform" is to deny that majority rules in a democracy and use whatever method they can to bring the Govt. down unless the other side agrees?
That sounds more like an insurgency than a political party.

He wants to negotiate. This is the only way he could get the President and Senate to even acknowledge the house.

If he doesn't have the votes he must follow the law. You see when you don''t like a law you get your side in the majority and you vote to repeal it. This is how it has been done for 250 years and it will not be changed now.

Seems like you're not too informed on how the legislative process works... Funding has to be passed through both the Senate and House... If one side doesn't like something in the proposed funding, they negotiate with the other side to iron out a deal that both parties agree on. One side doesn't ignore the other and simply hope that they'll give in due to the threat of a government shutdown...

Bohner is "sticking up for" the anarchist agenda. He has been hitting the bottle so hard he is almost incoherent at his PR press briefings.
Bohner and the anarchist TEAssholes don't even have a reason to keep the government shut down.
They just like the idea of it.
The "Gubmint" can no more keep the immigration demonstration off the Mall than they could keep the Vets out of the WWII memorial.
You see, Bohner and the anarchists have shut it down.

Then why did the "Anarchist" Boehner try to pass several provisions that would keep key government programs and policies active during the shutdown?

He wants to negotiate. This is the only way he could get the President and Senate to even acknowledge the house.

Seems like you're not too informed on how the legislative process works... Funding has to be passed through both the Senate and House... If one side doesn't like something in the proposed funding, they negotiate with the other side to iron out a deal that both parties agree on. One side doesn't ignore the other and simply hope that they'll give in due to the threat of a government shutdown...

Then why did the "Anarchist" Boehner try to pass several provisions that would keep key government programs and policies active during the shutdown?

You can't "negotiate" with someone who just makes more demands when you give them all they want in the CR. That's what you don't get. Boner promised a clean CR in return for the budget numbers the Republicans wanted. He lied and that is unforgivable when you are "negotiating" a deal.
The T's are breaking their oaths of office and the violating the Constitution with the insurgent demands. There will be no surrender.

As President Obama stated, the GOP teabaggers "threatened a government shutdown or worse unless I gut or repeal the Affordable Care Act." Teabaggers call the shutdown a "political or legislative strategy," trying to transform their unconstitutional conduct into just politics as usual. ACA went through our Constitutional legislative process and was signed into law. The U.S. Supreme Court upheld ACA. The 2012 presidential election presented voters with the choice to vote for the nixing of ACA by electing Romney. The House also tried to repeal ACA with votes. Having failed with the lawful means to repeal ACA, the GOP teabaggers focused on a shutdown and defunding to repeal ACA, a process not sanctioned by our Constitution. We should call them out as law violators, not provide them cover by calling this "political strategy." If the GOP continue to push the envelope in order to create this "new" constitutional doctrine, then no law will ever be safe.

Daily Kos: Teabagger Shutdown is not a "Political Strategy," but Violation of Constitution, Duties & Oath

It's curious how tea partiers seem fixated on male/male sex, and seem incapable of discussing politics without mention it.

He wants to negotiate. This is the only way he could get the President and Senate to even acknowledge the house. Then why did the "Anarchist" Boehner try to pass several provisions that would keep key government programs and policies active during the shutdown?

Because he's dishonest and wants to pretend he didn't shut down the government in the hope of fooling gullible tea party types, like you.

Obama OKs immigration reform rally on 'closed' National Mall

After American WW ll veterans were denied access to honor their fallen buddies who didn't come home from WW ll do to Obama's/Harry Reid's government shutdown.

After Vietnam veterans were denied access to the Vietnam War memorial and told that the memorial was closed do to Obama's/Harry Reid's government shutdown.

After veterans were denied access to the Marine Corps WW ll war memorial and were told the memorial was closed do to Obama's/Harry Reid's government shutdown.

Obama after sodomizing American veterans allows illegal aliens to have a rally on the closed National Mall on Tuesday.

I wonder how many Democrats will stand on the floor of Congress on Tuesday to condemn Obama putting illegal aliens above American veterans ? Lets wait and see.

A planned immigration reform rally will take place on the National Mall on Tuesday even though the site is closed due to the government shutdown.

Organizers for the "Camino American: March for Immigration Reform" were spotted Monday setting up a stage and equipment on the National Mall for the rally which will take place on Tuesday.

A few scattered barriers around the park have signs informing visitors that the area is closed as a result of the government shutdown..."<

The event is hosted by several immigration activist groups, together with big Obama donors the Service Employees International Union (SEIU) and the AFL-CIO.

Park Service OKs immigration reform rally on 'closed' National Mall | WashingtonExaminer.com

While you may have had a point, the minute you try and use partisan hackery comments like "sodomizing" veterans, you lost all credibility. Look up sodomizing and realize how stupid your comment really is.

You can't "negotiate" with someone who just makes more demands when you give them all they want in the CR. That's what you don't get. Boner promised a clean CR in return for the budget numbers the Republicans wanted. He lied and that is unforgivable when you are "negotiating" a deal.
The T's are breaking their oaths of office and the violating the Constitution with the insurgent demands. There will be no surrender.

[/B]

Daily Kos: Teabagger Shutdown is not a "Political Strategy," but Violation of Constitution, Duties & Oath

Who told you the Republicans got what they wanted? The KOS or Huffpost? Yea... I'm not going to take you seriously if you link me to an opinion piece on an openly bias site. Give me some more REAL facts please...

Because he's dishonest and wants to pretend he didn't shut down the government in the hope of fooling gullible tea party types, like you.

Ehm......... You seem to have some sort of irrational hatred for the Right which prevents you from seeing them as anything but dishonest. This sort of partisan view is impossible to debate with.

I heard he then went and ate a healthy baby, and went to the hospital and unplugged life support for nuns and orphans. And, then, he had John Wayne's corpse exhumed and urinated on it! (Don't show this post to Breitbart or Fox, they will run with it)

Hyperbole...it is in abundance among the dim.

Didn't Obama just do that to Veterans of all wars by banning them from public Memorial sites and arresting them while allowing Illegal aliens to hold a rally today. Even Pelosi spoke at the rally. In contrast the DOD has refused to pay for the surviving families of fallen soldiers to travel to Dover for final ceremonies or paying of the $100,000 survivor benefits. Who is authorizing these actions? Who told these Federal agencies to make it painful to Americans?

Didn't Obama just do that to Veterans of all wars by banning them from public Memorial sites and arresting them while allowing Illegal aliens to hold a rally today. Even Pelosi spoke at the rally. In contrast the DOD has refused to pay for the surviving families of fallen soldiers to travel to Dover for final ceremonies or paying of the $100,000 survivor benefits. Who is authorizing these actions? Who told these Federal agencies to make it painful to Americans?

I am sure Obama would agree with fellow democrat Pres. Truman and say "the buck stops here".

Who told you the Republicans got what they wanted? The KOS or Huffpost? Yea... I'm not going to take you seriously if you link me to an opinion piece on an openly bias site. Give me some more REAL facts please...

Ehm......... You seem to have some sort of irrational hatred for the Right which prevents you from seeing them as anything but dishonest. This sort of partisan view is impossible to debate with.

If the Ryan budget numbers are not what the Republicans wanted then what is?

BVnKIMhCIAAFUI-.jpg

No, my hatred is totally rational, given they are being dishonest at the same time they are driving the nation into a recession.

I hate intellectual dishonesty and a hate it when political losers try to harm innocent people because they can't get their way. Same reason I hate terrorists.

I am sure Obama would agree with fellow democrat Pres. Truman and say "the buck stops here".

That's Obama has told us, but he always seems to use someone or something as a scapegoat to deflect blame from himself.

No, my hatred is totally rational, given they are being dishonest at the same time they are driving the nation into a recession.

I hate intellectual dishonesty and a hate it when political losers try to harm innocent people because they can't get their way. Same reason I hate terrorists.

OH THE DRAMA. yet your beloved dems do the same thing and we haven't seen a peep out of you concerning such dishonesty

that my friend is dishonest

OH THE DRAMA. yet your beloved dems do the same thing and we haven't seen a peep out of you concerning such dishonesty

that my friend is dishonest

You mean the Democrats are finally negotiating with the Tea party to get gun control, higher taxes on the rich and cuts in the bloated military.

Thank God!

You mean the Democrats are finally negotiating with the Tea party to get gun control, higher taxes on the rich and cuts in the bloated military.

Thank God!

why aren't the cowardly democrats and their senate leader allowing votes on gun control wet dreams by assholes like Feinstein? Because Dirty Harry doesn't want to lose his position as majority leader which would happen (like it did in 94) if the cowardly dems passed the idiotic gun laws extremists like Fineturd want.

and the dems have plenty of rich people to go for the pandering to the losers who don't like the rich

why aren't the cowardly democrats and their senate leader allowing votes on gun control wet dreams by assholes like Feinstein? Because Dirty Harry doesn't want to lose his position as majority leader which would happen (like it did in 94) if the cowardly dems passed the idiotic gun laws extremists like Fineturd want.

and the dems have plenty of rich people to go for the pandering to the losers who don't like the rich

I see the gun control thing really set you off. Perfect.

Yeah the Democrats should vote every couple weeks or so to repeal the 2nd Amendment, like the GOP has done with ACA. And when they don't get their way, they should stall any GOP legislation in the House until they negotiate.

Sound familiar?

I see the gun control thing really set you off. Perfect.

I want you to try to push gun control. It has been a loser for the Dems, It cost Al Gore his home state and thus the election. It cost the dems control of congress in 1994.

Its why Obama and Reid didn't want any major gun control bills to come up before the 2012 election. Its why Feintard's wet dream remained shelved until after the 2012 election and then it didn't go anyplace

I think you ought to start going house to house demanding people turn in their guns. we will laugh when some vet gives you his bullets first

I want you to try to push gun control. It has been a loser for the Dems,

That's the point. See, you lose and can't get your way through elections, so you hold the nation hostage unless the other side negotiates.

Sound familiar?

That's the point. See, you lose and can't get your way through elections, so you hold the nation hostage unless the other side negotiates.

Sound familiar?

non responsive-the squid tactic. Get cornered and spray lots of ink

While you may have had a point, the minute you try and use partisan hackery comments like "sodomizing" veterans, you lost all credibility. Look up sodomizing and realize how stupid your comment really is.

It's obviuse that you were robbed from a well education and were not taught basic journalism in high school. Don't judge a book by it's cover.

It's obviuse that you were robbed from a well education

The irony, it burns.

and were not taught basic journalism in high school.

Don't judge a book by it's cover.

Not using hyperbolic, inflammatory and wildly-misleading imagery is a pretty big part of "basic journalism."

The irony, it burns.

Not using hyperbolic, inflammatory and wildly-misleading imagery is a pretty big part of "basic journalism."

And how many college units do you have in journalism Kobie ? And when did you earn those units ?

It's obvious while you were growing up you didn't acknowledge that your parents were right all along. They tried to tell you didn't they ?

####, my generation only tried to fill the boots of our fathers. Their generation leaders ignored their elders and sent 3.2 million of their sons 10,000 miles across the sea to fight a war because some president refused to listen to a president before him who was more knowledgeable and experienced. 58,000 wouldn't come home alive.

Your lucky Kobie, you fell between a generation that didn't have to bleed or die.

And how many college units do you have in journalism Kobie ? And when did you earn those units ?

It was my major. Graduated in 2000.

It's obvious while you were growing up you didn't acknowledge that your parents were right all along. They tried to tell you didn't they ?

Tell me what.

####, my generation only tried to fill the boots of our fathers. Their generation leaders ignored their elders and sent 3.2 million of their sons 10,000 miles across the sea to fight a war because some president refused to listen to a president before him who was more knowledgeable and experienced. 58,000 wouldn't come home alive.

What does this have to do with me?

Your lucky Kobie, you fell between a generation that didn't have to bleed or die.

Which means nothing regarding my opinion of anything.

Back
Top Bottom