• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

After sodomizing veterans, Obama gets on his knees to favor illegal aliens

If the Ryan budget numbers are not what the Republicans wanted then what is?

BVnKIMhCIAAFUI-.jpg

Center for American Progress... Sheesh... At least it's fact this time.

How exactly does this prove that Democrats would openly negotiate the ACA and not ignore the House? The budget was an important win for America but the Repubs were also intent on lessening the impact of the ACA.

Shutting down the government was not necessarily the best course of action for them to take, but it was the only course of action they had available when it comes to limiting Obamacare, something their platform focuses on.

And remember, we're debating on you and HOJ's grounds, so we can't take anything Boehner says seriously, correct?

No, my hatred is totally rational, given they are being dishonest at the same time they are driving the nation into a recession.

I hate intellectual dishonesty and a hate it when political losers try to harm innocent people because they can't get their way. Same reason I hate terrorists.

You've done it, you've convinced me all Republicans are intent on driving the country into the ground to fulfull their political prophecy. All Republicans are dishonest, lying buffoons who have never contributed to our Country. We only need one party, one supreme leader, and one supreme idea.

Happy now? I'm guessing that's the reaction you hope for when you spout this partisan hackery, yes?

Center for American Progress... Sheesh... At least it's fact this time.

How exactly does this prove that Democrats would openly negotiate the ACA and not ignore the House? The budget was an important win for America but the Repubs were also intent on lessening the impact of the ACA.

Shutting down the government was not necessarily the best course of action for them to take, but it was the only course of action they had available when it comes to limiting Obamacare, something their platform focuses on.

And remember, we're debating on you and HOJ's grounds, so we can't take anything Boehner says seriously, correct?

You've done it, you've convinced me all Republicans are intent on driving the country into the ground to fulfull their political prophecy. All Republicans are dishonest, lying buffoons who have never contributed to our Country. We only need one party, one supreme leader, and one supreme idea.

Happy now? I'm guessing that's the reaction you hope for when you spout this partisan hackery, yes?

It's not all Republicans that are dishonest, lying buffoons only the T's fit that description. They are nothing but insurgents intent on bring our govt. to a halt. The problem is their benefactors, who are so wealthy that another recession is just an investment opportunity for them. They are an example of the collateral damage caused by the terrible "Citizens United" court decision.

And you should drop on your knees and thank me. But watch your six, Redress is lurking around. :lol:

Don't pull the "I'm a veteran and you owe me" card.

Don't pull the "I'm a veteran and you owe me" card.

Like most vets, I'm not even registered with the VA.

Never asked for anything for my service. But a welcome home would have been nice instead of having to wait twenty years to hear my first welcome home.

It was just duty to country and back then it was expected of by most young American males.

Like most vets, I'm not even registered with the VA.

Never asked for anything for my service.
But a welcome home would have been nice instead of having to wait twenty years to hear my first welcome home.

It was just duty to country and back then it was expected of by most young American males.

I don't care.

Is there any reason you're trying to wave your service record in my face? What relevance does it have to any discussion we've had in this thread?

Back
Top Bottom