• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

After Roe is gone, what's the Republican plan for dealing with the explosion of minority children?

Something other than killing them. And that's an improvement.
Wanting to deny baby formula to babies in our custody wouldn't kill them? Opposition to all gun laws doesn't kill them? Pollution doesn't kill them? Poverty isn't deadly? Taking away healthcare from tens of millions of people won't kill them? Unneeded wars like Iraq don't kill them? Opposing Covid safety measures doesn't kill them? There are more ways they want to kill them.

It's like slavers asking what on earth will we do with all these freed slaves.
'Conservatives' had an answer for that, too. Create a KKK, lynch thousands, have discrimination in the law, segregation, red-lining, limited employment, prevent them from voting, and more.

I know I am in the minority but still think the court will not overturn Roe.
I've said repeatedly leaking this draft was meant to change the subject from Biden's failing presidency and that the ruling won't overturn Roe Wade.

We don't need a plan. We just need a better alternative. You want to kill minority children. We don't. It's like slavers asking what on earth will we do with all these freed slaves.
What's really happening is you want to control women and their bodies. You want to take that decision away from them and their doctor.

Young women will grow up and teach you guys a lesson though. It's just a matter of time.

Wanting to deny baby formula to babies in our custody wouldn't kill them?

We're talking about abortion.

Opposition to all gun laws doesn't kill them? Pollution doesn't kill them? Poverty isn't deadly? Taking away healthcare from tens of millions of people won't kill them? Unneeded wars like Iraq don't kill them? Opposing Covid safety measures doesn't kill them? There are more ways they want to kill them.

"You can't oppose abortion unless you adopt all Democrat policy preferences."

'Conservatives' had an answer for that, too. Create a KKK, lynch thousands, have discrimination in the law, segregation, red-lining, limited employment, prevent them from voting, and more.

I note you don't call them democrats, haha.

We're talking about abortion.

Are you pro health care for all?

Are you pro death penalty?

What's really happening is you want to control women and their bodies. You want to take that decision away from them and their doctor.

If that decision is to kill their own children, you're exactly right.

Young women will grow up and teach you guys a lesson though. It's just a matter of time.

Strange. It seems most ardent pro lifers are women. I guess they don't know what's best for them. They need pro choice men to tell them.

If that decision is to kill their own children, you're exactly right.
I'm glad someone finally admitted that they're trying to control women. You don't see that admission around here much.

No, you can't claim to be against killing people if you are for every policy that kills people except one. And the word is "Democratic".

I'm glad someone finally admitted that they're trying to control women. You don't see that admission around here much.

To exactly the extent we control men. Neither women nor men should be permitted to kill their own children.

No, you can't claim to be against killing people if you are for every policy that kills people except one. And the word is "Democratic".

Abortion deliberately kills an innocent human being. No other policy in your list comes close to that.

Abortion deliberately kills an innocent human being. No other policy in your list comes close to that.
Not a human being. Not viable, not a human being.

To exactly the extent we control men. Neither women nor men should be permitted to kill their own children.
I think I like your posts in the sense that this thread is about what the Republican plan is for the explosion of children and you're showing you don't have one.

Bravo

Not a human being. Not viable, not a human being.

You are utterly at odds with biology. A unique human being exists from conception, just as it does with any other mammal.

I think I like your posts in the sense that this thread is about what the Republican plan is for the explosion of children and you're showing you don't have one.

Bravo

I'm pointing out the irony of slavers challenging abolitionists on how they plan to deal with freed slaves.

Well, how about we start by not enslaving them.

That is a laughable absurdity:
A) we do not rob men of reproductive rights. Nobody is forcing men to vasectomies and if men really wanted vasectomies there would be a heck of a lot more of them than there are now. 1 in 10 men get vasectomies in the US and half of them are married.
B) if the human race had to depend on men to give birth, the human race would have been wiped out decades ago. So lets cut women a break shall we?

B is just my opinion, but since I am a man I think I can speak from experience.

You are utterly at odds with biology. A unique human being exists from conception, just as it does with any other mammal.
a fetus exists from conception. It can't live outside the womb yet. Hence it is not a person and does not deserve the rights of personhood. Amazing to me that the anti-choice crowd deems conception worthy of the rights of personage while at the same time robbing it from living breathing women.

So call pro-life advocates are not pro-life. If they are pro anything, they are pro-birth.

So, the needless, mismanaged Iraq war didn't deliberately kill any innocent human beings? What, exactly, were our troops who were sent to get killed guilty of? Every policy I listed intentionally kills innocent people.

I'm pointing out the irony of slavers challenging abolitionists on how they plan to deal with freed slaves.

Well, how about we start by not enslaving them.
No, what you're doing is showing that Republicans don't have a plan.

Again. Bravo.

That is a laughable absurdity:
A) we do not rob men of reproductive rights. Nobody is forcing men to vasectomies and if men really wanted vasectomies there would be a heck of a lot more of them than there are now. 1 in 10 men get vasectomies in the US and half of them are married.

Overturning Roe doesn't mean forcing women to get hysterectomies. What on earth are you talking about?

B) if the human race had to depend on men to give birth, the human race would have been wiped out decades ago. So lets cut women a break shall we?

Men can give birth now, apparently.

Many will be children of children (across all races).

So what's the plan?

Stop them from voting, stomp their education and opportunity for advancement, send their kids off to endless useless wars, economically and socially turn them back to damn near slave status, and overall treat them as second class citizens.

Exactly what you would expect from White Nationalism.

No, what you're doing is showing that Republicans don't have a plan.

Again. Bravo.

What I'm doing is showing that nazis complaining about the excess of jews is hilarious.

Overturning Roe doesn't mean forcing women to get hysterectomies. What on earth are you talking about?
It robs them of their reproductive rights. it robs them of their right to manage their own bodies. What are you talking about?
Men can give birth now, apparently.
I repeat, if the human race had to depend on men to give birth we would have managed to whip out the race long ago.

Back
Top Bottom