• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

After Roe is gone, what's the Republican plan for dealing with the explosion of minority children?

Stop minorities from voting. Why do you think they support the big lie and engage in voter suppression?
All these conservative think tanks are bound to have considered what's getting ready to happen. I bet they just don't have a plan.

Many will be children of children (across all races).

So what's the plan?
Lock them up in the newer privately owned detention centers as these owners are right wing nuts who will then throw money at right wing candidates. Oh yes they will send taxpayers the bills. Prisoners are expensive to maintain.

Lock them up in the newer privately owned detention centers as these owners are right wing nuts who will then throw money at right wing candidates. Oh yes they will send taxpayers the bills. Prisoners are expensive to maintain.
And after that I guess have a right-wing military that runs everything.

I know I am in the minority but still think the court will not overturn Roe.
Access to an abortion in a medical facility needs to be written in such a fashion that the only way to be reversed is by approval by 99.9% of elected officials. The courts should never have been involved and should not have the authority to repeal as we speak. This is a health issue not a criminal issue.

Get rid of the welfare state,they will stop having more then two kids like most middle class whites, can't afford more then two.

I know I am in the minority but still think the court will not overturn Roe.
Won't matter much if they don't. In upholding the Mississippi law they have given States the right to pass very restrictive if not an all out ban. We see that happening State after State. The Red States will activate their trigger laws one way or the other. For all intents and purposes, Roe has been made irrelevant.

Use local tax money to build more charter schools so their children won't have to go to school with the riff-raff.
they use religious schools for that now.

First they will have to build enough orphanages.

Access to an abortion in a medical facility needs to be written in such a fashion that the only way to be reversed is by approval by 99.9% of elected officials. The courts should never have been involved and should not have the authority to repeal as we speak. This is a health issue not a criminal issue.

The courts are always involved, which is why Republicans' top priority was to take them over and stack them with groomed ideologues. Decades ago, Republicans recognized a weak spot in constitutional right in that they disappeared with the right justices, just as losing elections disappears with the right election officials.

Many will be children of children (across all races).

So what's the plan?
Minority children? You really think the hillbillies have less abortions than the "minorities?"

Besides the fact that while you did not mean to, your is being racist.

These laws won't affect the Palin's as they think nothing of giving birth well into their 40s (in spite of the dangers to the child)
Or drug and drink though a teen pregnancy and blowing off high school.

Yes, they are being led by God.

Minority children? You really think the hillbillies have less abortions than the "minorities?"

Besides the fact that while you did not mean to, your is being racist.

These laws won't affect the Palin's as they think nothing of giving birth well into their 40s (in spite of the dangers to the child)
Or drug and drink though a teen pregnancy and blowing off high school.

Yes, they are being led by God.
oh, tons of women have abortions but there will be explosions in certain demographics and i am curious what the republican plan is for that.

and, of course, conservatives are now pissing off all those women who would want an abortion.

that's that's the entirety of the plan?

We don't need a plan. We just need a better alternative. You want to kill minority children. We don't. It's like slavers asking what on earth will we do with all these freed slaves.

Back
Top Bottom