• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

After New York attack, Trump calls for ending 'Diversity Visa Lottery Program'

Re: The Visa Lottery Program - Post Latest NYC Terrorist Attack

:lol:

Ya...I have family here, and in Europe.
I want a decisive action that brings this global Islamist issue to an end.
I think that when a group of people actually declare war on you, that you would be wise to take it seriously.
And you would be unwise to invite such people into your nation...unless they wanna act as agents for your nation...in the war they're leaders declared.

I'm "funny" that way...

You are funny, I'll give you that.

Fun fact: Only a recognized nation can declare war. Which nation has declared war?

You are funny, I'll give you that.

Fun fact: Only a recognized nation can declare war. Which nation has declared war?

It's funny indeed.
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/29/isis-iraq-caliphate-delcaration-war
and oh...this is cute...
Canada announced on October 3 that it would join the United States and 11 other countries in fighting the militant group known as ISIS. Canada established a base in Kuwait where they plan to launch aerial attacks on Iraq. What gives us the right to bomb Iraq? Iraq is being threatened, and they need our help.

Many people see the bombing of Iraq as another American stunt that gives them permission to blow something up, like Vietnam. But it’s not. All of the nations involved have the consent of Iraq to protect their people by combating ISIS. As part of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, it is our duty to interfere in global conflicts. People protest the attacks, but they don’t live in constant fear in Iraq. According to an article published by FOX News, ISIS has taken responsibility for a triple suicide bombing that killed fifty-eight people. Stephen Harper says it is imperative that we act with our allies to halt ISIL’s spread in the region and reduce its capacity to launch terrorist attacks outside the region, including against Canada.
Canada Declares war on ISIS | Letter-To-The-Editor | Opinion | The Guardian

So...before this degrades into a "spit-ball fight", we are at war with ISIS. So are the States and NATO.
This "war" is different in that the enemy is not a country, but a largeish gang of highly motivated, suicidal, Gawd Freaks.

I learned a long time ago...If yer gonna fight, fight to bloody win!
NATO and Russia have a common enemy, and by far they have the military means to end this "war" quickly and decisively.

Note I'm not calling for a bunch of classical war with lots of dead soldiers and innocents. Just the removal of all people, migrants or not, who would support ISIS or any other Islamic Terrorist organization, back to whence they came, and a siege of the places these people come from, until they can behave themselves.

Welcome to the real world.

Other than that...I'm a great guy to go fer a beer with...:lol:

Other than that...I'm a great guy to go fer a beer with...:lol:

That's the problem with you right wing wackos. I can't stand your politics, and some of your views are seizure inducing, but you really are the best people to have a beer with. Which is why you must be destroyed!!!!! ;)

That's the problem with you right wing wackos. I can't stand your politics, and some of your views are seizure inducing, but you really are the best people to have a beer with. Which is why you must be destroyed!!!!! ;)

I'm not really "right-wing" either.
I think Liberal economics are better than Conservative.
But right now...

Anyway...destroy me after I take care of our common enemy...ok?

**Smack** First beer of this Friday...

Back
Top Bottom