• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Afrimerican Vs Wikipedia/Wiktionary

AFRIMERICAN

New member
Joined
Sep 4, 2005
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The following is just one of many dialogs with the administrators of Wikipedia/Wiktionary in reference to the Afrimerican word and definition, and related matters as have been discussed on these pages, Wikipedia/Wiktionary are attempting to become the dominant internet reference source on all words and information, and their responses to me about the Afrimerican word and definition, as well as about Afrimerican people, has been very blatant in white supremacy exclusionary racism. The following is my response to all the reasons they have given for all the deletions they have made of Afrimerican from their site.

First, it was claimed Afrimerican was not in/on Google,(a lie), then you mentioned it was a misspelling of Aframerican, which is actually a term used by and in the Caribbean islands, not in/by/for Afrimericans/Blacks born in America, then you claimed it was a misspelling of Afroamerican, then you reversed yourself and said it is found on Google, and listed various websites that site it, then you stated I wanted you to include it to promote my website, thus, when you could not denigrate or dismiss it, you got personal, all symptomatic of the new white supremacy Nazism.

Yes I concede it is personal, not for some pitiful self aggrandizing reason you try to project as the cause, but because I am not African-American, Afro-American, Black, Colored, or Negro, and I am personally offended with not only being given such terms to describe and define me by whites, but doubly offended with it being forced on me, and all efforts to force it on me despite my protestations; That is like the scene in "Roots" where the slave master kept telling Kunte Kinta his name was Toby, and no matter how he protested he was brutalized until he accepted it,(i.e. they started cutting off body parts): That's what you're trying to do here, in fact this whole dialog mirrors that scenario, with the exception you no longer have the legal right to whip, hang, or dismember me like back in the day when that was the norm anytime a Negroid person protested an injustice, and based on that, it is not me labeling you racist it's your own words and actions demonstrating it.

Secondly, I did not submit it to promote my website, this word has been in existence 15 years, and it's introduction to the public through the media was first done September 15, 1990, as a front page news article in the Los Angeles Wave Newspaper which, at the time, was the number two Afrimerican newspaper, the number one Los Angeles Newspaper, The Sentinel, also wrote an article under the instruction of Mrs. Ruth Washington who was the publisher/owner of the paper but it was cancelled before publication on the advice of her legal representatives who feared reprisals from white bank managers. The website is less than a year old, in fact, I didn't get on the web with this until 2003, and the website was put up as part of a full spectrum means of enlightening people to it that includes the web, t-shirts, postcards, a book( in development), a documentary, (in development), and a host of other activities to address the real fact that the Afrimerican word and definition is the only word created by a member of the race , it's the only term Academically and legally correct in defining and describing the race, and when compared to the other terms in popular use/rotation, it's the only one not given to the race by whites and not included in restrictive laws as the others are, and based on those features, The Afrimerican word and definition stands on it's own merits.

Additionally, what I have learned is when I type in African-American, Afro-American, Black, Colored or Negro, Wikipedia comes up first or second, and your definition/description of the term/race is given, and it could be said you are angry because you can't totally dominate and promote your ideas/ideologies about the race that are rooted in institutional racism, thus you seem to be making a concentrated purposeful attempt to be an extension of the white imposition of such terms, and of the tactic of forcing it on the race and others, and in ignoring/ostracizing Afrimerican, your objective integrity is nil. It could be reversed and said you are angry because you want to be the dominant internet word and information reference source on all topics about the race, and another source of feeding the lies and alternating views to keep the matter in perpetual pointless debate, but you can't with Afrimerican because it is wholly Afrimerican owned with copyrights, and by trademark too.(per the claim I couldn't copyright it ...duh...I can, and did, and I have the copyright certificate to prove it), and most of all, Afrimerican stands on it's own merit(s), it is what it is, and to ignore that bring the whole character of your enterprise into question.

I could go on and on, and I've already written more than intended, because I only intended to write about how you have Afrimerican marked for deletion, and if that's your intent what are you waiting on?
You are not the only source this info is being presented to, all the major print dictionaries, major news organizations, the entire U.S. Congress, and Senate as well as the U.S.President, Vice President, Secretary of State, and various other government heads, Teachers, unions, you name it, I type at least ten letters a day about this, and with a host of other things to do, as well as with having a life I know how to enjoy, and because I read a great many books and articles written in the 1800’s I don't overly concern myself with a misspelling here or there, but there is no misspelling about Afrimerican, and your white supremist arrogance in attempting to attack my intelligence just adds gasoline to an already blazing fire of racism all can see.

About me being racist, to imply I admitted such is slander and defamation, but call you and those who've responded hereto racist, and if you like, you can sue me. Having had many experiences with racism as found here, I use to not even see it, and thought it was just a person having a bad day, but time and events made the racist institution more apparent, and I had to learn how to recognize it so as to be able to make progresses beyond the restrictive boundaries imposed by those who adhere to the institutional medium, don't be mad at me for telling you the truth.

Keepin it real...
 

new coup for you

Upper West Side Jacobin
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 15, 2005
Messages
10,643
Reaction score
2,283
Location
Philly, "The City that shoves you back!"
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
i dont know anyone who uses "afrimerican" or any of that semantic crap

and i went to black dominated schools at home, and now i live in Boston, capital of political correctness. if i'm not around people who use these terms, i dont know who is.

in fact, the only black people i've ever met that don't call themselves black are black professors that teach suspicously fake sounding courses like "afro culture"
 

AFRIMERICAN

New member
Joined
Sep 4, 2005
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Does all the world knowledge end and begin with you? Just because you haven't heard it, or heard it used, doesn't mean it doesn't exist, or that it isn't used.

Black college professors aside, one of the main reasons you may not know of it is because of the government, the media, and corporations have an agenda that is dependent on giving Afrimericans a term of description that supports their agenda, the real question to ask is, does the Afrimerican word and definition live up to it's claim as being the only term/word/nomenclature to describe/define Afrimericans created by an Afrimerican, yes or no....; Is Afrimerican the only term/word/nomenclature that is academically and legally correct for the race compared to African-American, Afro-American, Black, Colored, and Negro, yes or no;

The answer is yes... Do some research on the matter before you render an opinion, and be your own man or woman and not a puppet supporting the agenda and a system of beliefs that are not in your benefit if you are of the AFRIMERICAN persuasion(i.e. Formerly African-American, Afro-American, Black, Colored, and Negro. )

Also, per past experiences of whites posing as Afrimericans to put down Afrimericans and the Afrimerican word and definition, all readers hereto/in/of are encouraged to do your own research, I guarantee all claimed herein will prove itself true.
 
Last edited:

Trajan Octavian Titus

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
20,915
Reaction score
546
Location
We can't stop here this is bat country!
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
AFRIMERICAN said:
The following is just one of many dialogs with the administrators of Wikipedia/Wiktionary in reference to the Afrimerican word and definition, and related matters as have been discussed on these pages, Wikipedia/Wiktionary are attempting to become the dominant internet reference source on all words and information, and their responses to me about the Afrimerican word and definition, as well as about Afrimerican people, has been very blatant in white supremacy exclusionary racism. The following is my response to all the reasons they have given for all the deletions they have made of Afrimerican from their site.

First, it was claimed Afrimerican was not in/on Google,(a lie), then you mentioned it was a misspelling of Aframerican, which is actually a term used by and in the Caribbean islands, not in/by/for Afrimericans/Blacks born in America, then you claimed it was a misspelling of Afroamerican, then you reversed yourself and said it is found on Google, and listed various websites that site it, then you stated I wanted you to include it to promote my website, thus, when you could not denigrate or dismiss it, you got personal, all symptomatic of the new white supremacy Nazism.

Yes I concede it is personal, not for some pitiful self aggrandizing reason you try to project as the cause, but because I am not African-American, Afro-American, Black, Colored, or Negro, and I am personally offended with not only being given such terms to describe and define me by whites, but doubly offended with it being forced on me, and all efforts to force it on me despite my protestations; That is like the scene in "Roots" where the slave master kept telling Kunte Kinta his name was Toby, and no matter how he protested he was brutalized until he accepted it,(i.e. they started cutting off body parts): That's what you're trying to do here, in fact this whole dialog mirrors that scenario, with the exception you no longer have the legal right to whip, hang, or dismember me like back in the day when that was the norm anytime a Negroid person protested an injustice, and based on that, it is not me labeling you racist it's your own words and actions demonstrating it.

Secondly, I did not submit it to promote my website, this word has been in existence 15 years, and it's introduction to the public through the media was first done September 15, 1990, as a front page news article in the Los Angeles Wave Newspaper which, at the time, was the number two Afrimerican newspaper, the number one Los Angeles Newspaper, The Sentinel, also wrote an article under the instruction of Mrs. Ruth Washington who was the publisher/owner of the paper but it was cancelled before publication on the advice of her legal representatives who feared reprisals from white bank managers. The website is less than a year old, in fact, I didn't get on the web with this until 2003, and the website was put up as part of a full spectrum means of enlightening people to it that includes the web, t-shirts, postcards, a book( in development), a documentary, (in development), and a host of other activities to address the real fact that the Afrimerican word and definition is the only word created by a member of the race , it's the only term Academically and legally correct in defining and describing the race, and when compared to the other terms in popular use/rotation, it's the only one not given to the race by whites and not included in restrictive laws as the others are, and based on those features, The Afrimerican word and definition stands on it's own merits.

Additionally, what I have learned is when I type in African-American, Afro-American, Black, Colored or Negro, Wikipedia comes up first or second, and your definition/description of the term/race is given, and it could be said you are angry because you can't totally dominate and promote your ideas/ideologies about the race that are rooted in institutional racism, thus you seem to be making a concentrated purposeful attempt to be an extension of the white imposition of such terms, and of the tactic of forcing it on the race and others, and in ignoring/ostracizing Afrimerican, your objective integrity is nil. It could be reversed and said you are angry because you want to be the dominant internet word and information reference source on all topics about the race, and another source of feeding the lies and alternating views to keep the matter in perpetual pointless debate, but you can't with Afrimerican because it is wholly Afrimerican owned with copyrights, and by trademark too.(per the claim I couldn't copyright it ...duh...I can, and did, and I have the copyright certificate to prove it), and most of all, Afrimerican stands on it's own merit(s), it is what it is, and to ignore that bring the whole character of your enterprise into question.

I could go on and on, and I've already written more than intended, because I only intended to write about how you have Afrimerican marked for deletion, and if that's your intent what are you waiting on?
You are not the only source this info is being presented to, all the major print dictionaries, major news organizations, the entire U.S. Congress, and Senate as well as the U.S.President, Vice President, Secretary of State, and various other government heads, Teachers, unions, you name it, I type at least ten letters a day about this, and with a host of other things to do, as well as with having a life I know how to enjoy, and because I read a great many books and articles written in the 1800’s I don't overly concern myself with a misspelling here or there, but there is no misspelling about Afrimerican, and your white supremist arrogance in attempting to attack my intelligence just adds gasoline to an already blazing fire of racism all can see.

About me being racist, to imply I admitted such is slander and defamation, but call you and those who've responded hereto racist, and if you like, you can sue me. Having had many experiences with racism as found here, I use to not even see it, and thought it was just a person having a bad day, but time and events made the racist institution more apparent, and I had to learn how to recognize it so as to be able to make progresses beyond the restrictive boundaries imposed by those who adhere to the institutional medium, don't be mad at me for telling you the truth.

Keepin it real...
you sir are a racist I find the term white to be offensive and not an accurate description of me or any of my lineage from hence forth I demand to be called a Porishmerican a term used to describe my Irish/Polish heritage; furthermore, I demand that all people of Germanic descent be called Germanimerican, also the French residing in this country must now be labeled pusimerican. :2wave: :lol: :lol:
 

hiker

Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Location
at one with nature
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
Why not be grateful to live in America today; where incidences of overt racism are so few and far between, you have to create racism out of whole cloth in order to feel offended?

Not to tell you how to live your life, but maybe you should try enjoying your brief time on this world. Why waste another day trying to force yourself to be miserable? You have too much else to live for. One day, when your time is up, will you really be happy about having spent so much time being angry and writing indignant letters to people that laugh at them and throw them in the trash or delete them? Go outside: the sky is blue, the sun is shining, it's a beautiful day for a walk. Enjoy it, you'll thank me later :2wave:
 

AFRIMERICAN

New member
Joined
Sep 4, 2005
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I stopped writing here due to the blatant racism here. And to say it is so rare, or to hint at such is ridiculus, like the white folks who said rodney king wasn't beat thus the whites that beat him were not guilty, and the unvoiced meaning of he should have gotten beaten for speeding, to put that nigga in his place. It happens everyday, and if you were as astute as you try to be you'd research what you say before saying it.

As for the other person, if you see me as racist okay, but unlike you I am racist per a positive intent to tell the factual truth and seperate the fact from fiction, and B.S., and other such ignorances as you spout.
This matter is really over and beyond your infantile, miniscule brain, and it's ironic you seem to be following me from forum site to forum site to spout your negative exclusionary insultive natured racism.

You can call youself what you like and with it not having to do with me, it not being me or about me, I would gladly move out of your way and let you do your thing, and therein lies the problem herein, Afrimericans, and the like are constantly being told what we can or can't do, who we are, who we are not, and anything like I've presented here is hindered, mocked, and such per the white supremist nazistic racism the permeates all of American stratas.

What's happening in France is what's being forced to happen worldwide, Black youth everywhere are tired of not having openings to enjoy basic benfits as whites enjoy without doubt or hinderance, or question.
you need to wake up and see the big picture that in the next 20 to 100 years a race war is coming.
What the Afrimerican word and definition and all the activities around it are is a means of addressing that frustration, and renewing ethnic pride and self reliance, and it's ironic to do , in trying to do that, I get all this B.S..
If it's not about you , why should you care, and if you are not going to help, at least get out of the way and keep your opinions/nazism to yourself
 
Last edited:

Trajan Octavian Titus

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
20,915
Reaction score
546
Location
We can't stop here this is bat country!
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
AFRIMERICAN said:
I stopped writing here due to the blatant racism here. And to say it is so rare, or to hint at such is ridiculus, like the white folks who said rodney king wasn't beat thus the whites that beat him were not guilty, and the unvoiced meaning of he should have gotten beaten for speeding, to put that nigga in his place. It happens everyday, and if you were as astute as you try to be you'd research what you say before saying it.

He was also hopped up on speed and refused to comply with the policemens orders.

As for the other person, if you see me as racist okay, but unlike you I am racist per a positive intent to tell the factual truth and seperate the fact from fiction, and B.S., and other such ignorances as you spout.
This matter is really over and beyond your infantile, miniscule brain, and it's ironic you seem to be following me from forum site to forum site to spout your negative exclusionary insultive natured racism.

You're a racist but in a good way? Whatever you say.

You can call youself what you like and with it not having to do with me, it not being me or about me, I would gladly move out of your way and let you do your thing, and therein lies the problem herein, Afrimericans, and the like are constantly being told what we can or can't do, who we are, who we are not, and anything like I've presented here is hindered, mocked, and such per the white supremist nazistic racism the permeates all of American stratas.

I see alot of racism coming from the left ie Jim Crow cartoons of Ms. Rice. Not to mention the fact that due to the plantation mantality of many African Americans see (what was your term? Oh yes) Afrimericans who come up in the world and better themselves as being somehow less black.


What's happening in France is what's being forced to happen worldwide, Black youth everywhere are tired of not having openings to enjoy basic benfits as whites enjoy without doubt or hinderance, or question.
you need to wake up and see the big picture that in the next 20 to 100 years a race war is coming.

Didn't they already have that war during the civil rights movement and the minorities won?

What the Afrimerican word and definition and all the activities around it are is a means of addressing that frustration, and renewing ethnic pride and self reliance, and it's ironic to do , in trying to do that, I get all this B.S..
If it's not about you , why should you care, and if you are not going to help, at least get out of the way and keep your opinions/nazism to yourself

Powell/Rice 08
. . . . . . . . . . . .
 

hiker

Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2005
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
Location
at one with nature
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
I only see one Nazi here, and he wants to go to war over race just as badly as Hitler did. I tried to talk you into changing your life before you regret the years you will have wasted with this BS, but if you want to continue with your fantasies, be my guest. One day, when you wake up to the fact that your life was wasted, don't say nobody tried to help.

The only race war coming is the one in your mind. I'll plead with you one last time to stop letting this eat away at you and make your peace with the world. But I doubt I am doing anything but wasting my time.
 

shuamort

Pundit-licious
DP Veteran
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
7,297
Reaction score
1,000
Location
Saint Paul, MN
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
AFRIMERICAN said:
Black college professors aside, one of the main reasons you may not know of it is because of the government, the media, and corporations have an agenda that is dependent on giving Afrimericans a term of description that supports their agenda.
I call "cite"! Please show your work on how you came to this conclusion. I've come across many a slang word that grew from the people and not the media,government or corporations. English is a living language and constantly moving and if a word has its weight, it will be indoctrinated.

On a side note, it's sad that people in this day still obsess about the social construct of their race. Get over it.
 

teacher

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
May 20, 2005
Messages
5,980
Reaction score
30
Location
Nomad.Got a couch,beer,meat,cute daughters,Batman
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Conservative
Here folks we see the other side of the Ayran Imperium coin. These two retards should be put into a cage and be made to put each other out of their respective misery. It's a good thing. Afrimericans post is so full of bullshit I hardly know where to begin. It's coming, gotto go warm up the smack cannon...
 

new coup for you

Upper West Side Jacobin
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 15, 2005
Messages
10,643
Reaction score
2,283
Location
Philly, "The City that shoves you back!"
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
AFRIMERICAN said:
Does all the world knowledge end and begin with you? Just because you haven't heard it, or heard it used, doesn't mean it doesn't exist, or that it isn't used.

Black college professors aside, one of the main reasons you may not know of it is because of the government, the media, and corporations have an agenda that is dependent on giving Afrimericans a term of description that supports their agenda, the real question to ask is, does the Afrimerican word and definition live up to it's claim as being the only term/word/nomenclature to describe/define Afrimericans created by an Afrimerican, yes or no....; Is Afrimerican the only term/word/nomenclature that is academically and legally correct for the race compared to African-American, Afro-American, Black, Colored, and Negro, yes or no;

The answer is yes... Do some research on the matter before you render an opinion, and be your own man or woman and not a puppet supporting the agenda and a system of beliefs that are not in your benefit if you are of the AFRIMERICAN persuasion(i.e. Formerly African-American, Afro-American, Black, Colored, and Negro. )

Also, per past experiences of whites posing as Afrimericans to put down Afrimericans and the Afrimerican word and definition, all readers hereto/in/of are encouraged to do your own research, I guarantee all claimed herein will prove itself true.

African American

Afriamerican

a difference of three letters, and sometimes a hyphon

calm down
 

AFRIMERICAN

New member
Joined
Sep 4, 2005
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
AFRIMERICAN, not Afriamerican. No hyphen and no "a" in the middle,... the only term of it's nature not given to the race by whites, and the only term defining the race as American born unlike all the others which define a Negroid person born in Africa.

I would say that makes a big difference; One wouldn't call, or consider a Mountain Lion as being the same as a house cat.
 
Last edited:

Trajan Octavian Titus

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Aug 17, 2005
Messages
20,915
Reaction score
546
Location
We can't stop here this is bat country!
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
AFRIMERICAN said:
AFRIMERICAN, not Afriamerican. No hyphen and no "a" in the middle,... the only term of it's nature not given to the race by whites, and the only term defining the race as American born unlike all the others which define a Negroid person born in Africa.

I would say that makes a big difference; One wouldn't call, or consider a Mountain Lion as being the same as a house cat.
Who cares? What's wrong with just being called an American or a person why does race have to be involved, there's only one race; the human race.
 

OdgenTugbyGlub

Active member
Joined
Sep 29, 2005
Messages
292
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
What's happening in France is what's being forced to happen worldwide, Black youth everywhere are tired of not having openings to enjoy basic benfits as whites enjoy without doubt or hinderance, or question.
you need to wake up and see the big picture that in the next 20 to 100 years a race war is coming.
\

HAHAHA wow, way to be far off the mark. The people rioting in France are mostly young, muslim, ARAB youths. Its not a riot because of french racism, its a riot because of french apathy towards immigrants and immigrant descendents. You need to wake up and read the news bitch.
 

t125eagle

Active member
Joined
Sep 15, 2005
Messages
384
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
i agree with Trajan. you are sounding counter productive. you scream and yell about spelling afriamerican right and about wanting to be equal to whites. why not call yourself and American??? that might work. by self segregating yourself you are not helping yourself or others. also, by balmeing all whites for your trouble you are seperating yourself. why not just join the group? that's what the country is for. everyone is free and equal. dont hinder yourself because you want to be seperate but equal of whites
 

MSgt

Stabler Genius
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
25,334
Reaction score
10,599
Location
Highlands Ranch, CO
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Independent
Sounds a lot like isolationalism within borders. Much like Islamists have done in so many different countries where they live - France being the obvious example of the day. In America, assimilation of ethnic groups has been our most strengthening bond among the cultures. There is unity, despite individuals who wish to be set apart by being labeled anything other than American.

Perhaps I have an edge beyond this racist garbage, because of my background. I was raised a military brat in DOD schools over seas. In these schools, the races were equal and we all saw each other the same way. It was only in the States where I saw the races seperated. In my conclusions of this, they are seperated by willingness design.
 

t125eagle

Active member
Joined
Sep 15, 2005
Messages
384
Reaction score
7
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
good point gunney.
 

Arch Enemy

Familiaist
DP Veteran
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
7,470
Reaction score
2,085
Location
North Carolina
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
I'm fine as long as someone calls me "Irish-Viking-British-Scottish-American"

And in that order too.
 

nkgupta80

DP Veteran
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
1,720
Reaction score
59
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
of me or any of my lineage from hence forth I demand to be called a Porishmerican a term used to describe my Irish/Polish heritage; furthermore, I demand that all people of Germanic descent be called Germanimerican, also the French residing in this country must now be labeled pusimerican.
hah funny shiit.



AFRIMERICAN, not Afriamerican. No hyphen and no "a" in the middle,... the only term of it's nature not given to the race by whites, and the only term defining the race as American born unlike all the others which define a Negroid person born in Africa.

I would say that makes a big difference; One wouldn't call, or consider a Mountain Lion as being the same as a house cat.
Whats wrong with being called African-American or simply American. I was born here. I'm 100% Indian ethnically, but I still call myself American.
 

Arch Enemy

Familiaist
DP Veteran
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
7,470
Reaction score
2,085
Location
North Carolina
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
I just call them "Blacks" I am sorry if it insults, but since everyone with the pigment color looking anything close to "white" is considered "white" than everything with pigment color looking "black" is dubbed "Black".

There's nothing wrong with calling an American with African heritage, a "black" person.
 

Binary_Digit

DP Veteran
Joined
May 21, 2005
Messages
4,795
Reaction score
2,366
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Libertarian
The sad thing is, there are legitimate complaints to be made, but Afrimarican (sp) is barking up the wrong tree by targeting words and phrases. In America today, blacks are sentenced to death nearly four times as often as whites for similar crimes.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/article.php?scid=45&did=539

In New York City, Black applicants without criminal records are no more likely to get a job than white applicants just out of prison.

http://www.princeton.edu/main/news/archive/S11/23/70K64/index.xml?section=newsreleases

"Research on racial stereotypes tells us that Americans hold strong and persistent negative stereotypes about blacks, with one of the most readily invoked contemporary stereotypes relating to perceptions of violent and criminal dispositions (Smith 1991; Sniderman and Piazza 1993; Devine and Elliott 1995)."

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache...+black+resume+criminal&hl=en&client=firefox-a

These are legitimate complaints, the spelling of categorical terms is not.
 

AFRIMERICAN

New member
Joined
Sep 4, 2005
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Why Can't I Be Called What I Want, Or Is It Mandatory I Follow The Ditates Of Others, Or That I Follow The Rigors Of The Systemic Categorization That Is Very Much Evident In America. And, Per The Statement Of Wanting To Be Equal To Whites, That Very Statement Implies As An Afrimerican/black I Am Not Equal, Thus Your Racism Is Exposed And You Prove My Point Solidly, But I Don't "want" To Be Equal, I Am Equal, And Your Statement Echoes The Less Than Equal View Whites And Others Have Of Afrimericans Not Being Equal, Spoken, But Moreso Unspoken Yet Acted Out In Action.
Also, One The Most Dangerous Elements Of The New Nazism, Which Is Exactly Like The Old Nazism, Is, It's Permeating Thread Of Recognition And Acceptance Is Everyone Has To Think And Be What It Says, Anyone That Disagree, Or Wants To Be Different, Or Exercise Their Independence Is Denigrated, Demeaned, And The Like, But....
All This Dialog Is A Side Point, The Question Is, Do Afrimericans Have The Right To Be Self Defining, Or Do Afrimericans Have To Accept And Be Defined According To What The White Eurocentric, Western Power Brokers Dictate?

Yes Or No?

Lastly, If It's Not You, Or About You, Why Should You Care, Moreso,...why Are You So Against It When It's Not You, Or Is It....?
 

AFRIMERICAN

New member
Joined
Sep 4, 2005
Messages
44
Reaction score
0
Gender
Undisclosed
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
OdgenTugbyGlub said:
\

HAHAHA wow, way to be far off the mark. The people rioting in France are mostly young, muslim, ARAB youths. Its not a riot because of french racism, its a riot because of french apathy towards immigrants and immigrant descendents. You need to wake up and read the news bitch.

IT STARTED WITH THE BLACK NORTH AFRICAN DESCENDANTS THAT ARE OF THE ISLAMIC FAITH, AND SPREAD TO ALL THE YOUTH OF ISLAMIC FAITH PER SOLIDARITY.
YOU NEED TO READ AND RESEARCH MORE THAN JUST AMERICAN, OR WHITE SUPREMIST BIASED NEWS THAT TRIED TO PUT A TERRORIST LABEL ON THEM, WHICH WAS A SYMBOLIC WAY, AND A PRIMER EXERCISE IN SAID POWERS EVENTUALLY GETTING AROUND TO CALLING ANYONE BLACK A TERRORIST THAT WON'T GO ALONG WITH THEIR PROGRAM, LIKE THE C.I.A. TRIED TO DO WITH THE TERM AFRIMERICAN WHEN IT NAMED IT'S 2004 STUDY OF IRAN "AFRIMERICAN", BUT REMOVED SUCH INFORMATION FROM THE PUBLIC MEDIA OUTLETS AFTER BEING ASKED WHY THEY WERE ATTEMPTING TO DO SUCH.

YOU NEED TO SHUT THE **** UP UNTIL YOU LEARN HOW TO SEE BEYOND YOUR ASSHOLE.
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom