• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Afrimerican Vs Wikipedia/Wiktionary

AFRIMERICAN said:
YOU NEED TO SHUT THE **** UP UNTIL YOU LEARN HOW TO SEE BEYOND YOUR ASSHOLE.

[Moderator mode]
:smash:

And you need to cease & desist from this kind of verbiage in the public forum.

[/Moderator mode]

IT STARTED WITH THE BLACK NORTH AFRICAN DESCENDANTS THAT ARE OF THE ISLAMIC FAITH, AND SPREAD TO ALL THE YOUTH OF ISLAMIC FAITH PER SOLIDARITY.
YOU NEED TO READ AND RESEARCH MORE THAN JUST AMERICAN, OR WHITE SUPREMIST BIASED NEWS THAT TRIED TO PUT A TERRORIST LABEL ON THEM, WHICH WAS A SYMBOLIC WAY, AND A PRIMER EXERCISE IN SAID POWERS EVENTUALLY GETTING AROUND TO CALLING ANYONE BLACK A TERRORIST THAT WON'T GO ALONG WITH THEIR PROGRAM, LIKE THE C.I.A. TRIED TO DO WITH THE TERM AFRIMERICAN WHEN IT NAMED IT'S 2004 STUDY OF IRAN "AFRIMERICAN", BUT REMOVED SUCH INFORMATION FROM THE PUBLIC MEDIA OUTLETS AFTER BEING ASKED WHY THEY WERE ATTEMPTING TO DO SUCH.

A) I did do extensive reading on it and it had nothing to do with "french racism", I've even had correspondence with people currently living in the area.
B) I am not trying, nor have most of the western new agencies tried, to put a "terrorist" lable on the rioters. This is just your "down with whitey" attitude speaking.
C) Caps lock don't make a point valid or relevant.
D) The part about the CIA and "afrimerican" doesn't make sense. Maybe your mad because no one wants to say "afrimerican". (Psst, it's because it sounds retarded.)

I might not look beyond my asshole, but it seems my **** has more knowledge than your entire body.

"you sir are a racist I find the term white to be offensive and not an accurate description of me or any of my lineage from hence forth I demand to be called a Porishmerican a term used to describe my Irish/Polish heritage; furthermore, I demand that all people of Germanic descent be called Germanimerican, also the French residing in this country must now be labeled pusimerican."

Damnit, you beat me to it. Oh well, I concur. I encounterd this same crap when I took The History of the English Language class that was taught by an excessivley liberal instructor. She tried to make her case about how African-American language (its a new political way to say Ebonics) is a language all its own and how its has its roots from the islands and migrated to the Carolina coast and yadda yadda yadda.

I think that guys first problem is citing Wikipedia as a real source. Anyone can access that site and define a word. Its like me citing Seinfeld for dating advice.

to me Ebonics is just a lazy person's way out of learning english correctly.

Back
Top Bottom