• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Activision Blizzard Is Sued by California Over Workplace Culture

Kind of sounds like you're the one with a low opinion of women if you think they should either put up with work place harassment or gtfo. Does mommy let you use internet in the basement?
Ah yes, deplorable harassment such as the hilarious complaint about men playing video games. Don’t those imbeciles know what the company they work for does? Gird your loins, ladies! Developer Bob is about to play Diablo III?! :ROFLMAO:

This isn't the first time I've heard about ITBro's misogyny.

I think it was also rampant in Microsoft, or Apple or something.

Says the guy
I do, in fact. I go to fun Parties, just not the kind where people are drinking and trying to pick people up. Which are not fun
Says a guy that thinks it's impossible for a husband to rape his wife. Mr. morality.

Much appreciated. But I think that there is a conservative tradition of being a gentleman, or as my grandfather would say: being a mensch. A gentleman shows respect to his female coworkers and certainly does not think to abuse his female subordinates (or any subordinates for that matter). These men strike me as the kind of guys who never got a proper talking to from their fathers (or a solid smack upside the head). Or worse, whose fathers modeled this same kind of piss-poor abusive behavior to their sons.
Weird because conservatives are the ones who are the most vocally against women speaking up for themselves.

Weird because conservatives are the ones who are the most vocally against women speaking up for themselves.

Perhaps the conservatives you know behave in such a manner, Deuce. The conservative women I know are perfectly capable of speaking up for themselves, and the conservative men I know have no problem with women standing up for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom