• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Active members - What new upgrades are in the mill?

JANFU

Land by the Gulf Stream
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
How many active members numbers were available under the old system? I noted then & over the years I checked approx 1000 were active under the members who posted within the last year

Just a question on how many we have.
Going on 10 years here and the way the new system works, bell and whistles
I also recall the bad old days when it was clear the owner and others were paying for costs from their own pocket
Now donations from what I see are up.
What new upgrades are in the mill?
Canadians are friendly, but we can be nosey at times :)

How many active members numbers were available under the old system? I noted then & over the years I checked approx 1000 were active under the members who posted within the last year
2076 users are considered active within the last 365 days. We have 3-5 times that in permanent lurkers.

I also recall the bad old days when it was clear the owner and others were paying for costs from their own pocket
Now donations from what I see are up.
Yep we have had some challenging years. Before we moved from vBulletin to Xenforo we thought it was the end. No joke.
A user paid in full for the upgrade and we were very thankful.

I want to reiterate, if we have met our goal - please consider waiting until next month if you would like to make a one-time donation.

What new upgrades are in the mill?
There are a ton of new features behind the scenes and most are upgrades in technology. In short, faster web page and better functionality for addons.
Another change coming soon TM is that "conversations" will change to "Direct Messages". Unfortunately we do not have a timeline.

Canadians are friendly, but we can be nosey at times :)
Sorry. :)

Back
Top Bottom