• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

According to a UCLA study Fox News is centrist

RightatNYU said:
Shut up. I'm a bald black man wearing a turtle neck and I'll beat the **** out of you if you **** me off.

"You are not despised by fanatics; you are despised by anyone-liberal or conservative-with any human decency. I tell you this in the utmost sincerity. I have met radical feminists, profane libertarians and hypocritical conservatives, but I have never seen anyone on the internet who was such an utter failure as a human being as you are, NYU" - Arts&Sciences

I saw this one as it happened and come to think of it she may have had a point. :lol: :mrgreen:

Originally Posted by Trajan Octavian Titus
****ing walrus who let you out of your cage?
I picked the lock as easy as you pick Bill O' Rielly's nose.

I'm not surprized by this survey. My sister graduated from UCLA and she is a staunch conservative.

Umm a detailed research paper using empirical analysis and the scientific method to prove a liberal bias in the media, or did that one go over your head?
I'm not questioning the results of the study, I'm just disagreeing with them.

RightatNYU said:
I thought that was going to be an actual link to big titty women and i got pumped.

Sorry to get your hopes up you:
Arts&Sciences said:
utter failure as a human being

LMFAO what the hell flew up that chicks ass? I followed the conversation and you didn't even say anything that I saw that would have pissed her/him off like that.

Originally Posted by RightatNYU
I thought that was going to be an actual link to big titty women and i got pumped.
What's it like being from the Big Apple and not having any ability to shoot hoop?

And that's no questioning them how exactly? Oh ya, liberal newspeak, very clever.
No newspeak, no scientific study, just my impression from watching them.

Billo_Really said:
No newspeak, no scientific study, just my impression from watching them.

THAT'S IT!!! I warned you didn't I? Get back in your cage or your mother gets it:

BW_GlennWilliams-InuitWalrusHunter.jpg

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Well if someone called me a moral relativist to my face I'd be pretty pissed but then again I have the intellect to grasp the meaning of such an insult.

If your intellect was so great, it would take more than name-calling to get you "pissed". But, you are the one who seems to be waiving the "I am so smart" flag. You see, the wise know that it isn't what people call you, it is what you answer to.

We already pointed out flaws in the study. Quit citing it as fact.

independent_thinker2002 said:
We already pointed out flaws in the study. Quit citing it as fact.

You have not pointed out one flaw which was not considered in the research methodolgy it is fact you just ignore it and try to dismiss it because it's proves what we've been saying all along.

Back
Top Bottom