• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Absolute, unmitigated failure.

Lol you do understand that we, as conservatives, are not asking for your advice?

Don't tell me lol what "I've been told."

Liberals lie.

But the data does not. We have a worse economy than Europe and a pathetic number of cases and deaths and that is how listening to Trump and you guys have performed. Only 87 more days of this madness.

Then you shouldn't have any problem linking me to Trump touting those in, say, May.
Why would I bother? If wearing masks and keeping your distance is a mystery to you it would be useless.

What did Germany do, specifically, that CA and NY did not?

Before the virus got entrenched there was testing, face masks and physical distancing.

Ummm... other than Covid deaths, has any of the other stats changed?

And yes, New York and Mass. and New Jersey have killed more people than most of Europe. It's awful and the United States should have handled it better, without question.

Well, at least New York and Mass. and New Jersey should have handled it better, by your own assessment.

Pure nonsense. Masks and social distancing has been the rule for months.

Not with Trump. He still does not wear a mask and neither do those around him. Here are his millionaire golf club supporters

MW-IM098_trump__20200809092140_ZQ.jpg

104255907-GettyImages-514434314.jpg

What kind of epic failure has our education system gotten us into when people can’t see that the GOP, led by Trump, has utterly destroyed the economy and killed tens of thousands?

I don’t hold out much hope for improvement- I think this might be an inflection point and the descent of the US as a major global power.

Europeans that followed their countries orders, which we haven't. There were no Lake of the Osark idiots. or hooded of "protestors" or beach bunnies. Trump told us what to do, we failed to do it. AND, if he had used Federal LEO to enforce social distancing and masks you'd bitch about that, too.

Locally, our LEO have announced they're switching from "education" to enforcement; only took them four months. :eek:

Only Room Temperature IQers think Trump could have order the virus away and I know you're not one of those. :cool:

We had no "country wide orders" and we has a President who kept telling everyone it was nothing to worry about.

But the data does not. We have a worse economy than Europe and a pathetic number of cases and deaths and that is how listening to Trump and you guys have performed. Only 87 more days of this madness.
Europeans followed the rules, we didn't. We were told to shelter, wear masks, maintain 6ft separation. And as shown as our keepers opened the cage we sprinted to mass gatherings, huge parties, Spring Breaks traditions exchanges of bodily fluids and put masks on hold until Halloween. And like the adults were all are we blamed someone else when our friends, our familiar or ourselves got sick. And it aways was Trump, even though state governors and local offices set the rules.

But the data does not. We have a worse economy than Europe and a pathetic number of cases and deaths

Our death rate is lower than most of the European Union.

If you all didn't want our case numbers so high, you shouldn't have ranted on and on about proactive testing, in asymptomatic people, being the key to getting us out of this pandemic.

Europeans followed the rules, we didn't. We were told to shelter, wear masks, maintain 6ft separation. And as shown as our keepers opened the cage we sprinted to mass gatherings, huge parties, Spring Breaks traditions exchanges of bodily fluids and put masks on hold until Halloween. And like the adults were all are we blamed someone else when our friends, our familiar or ourselves got sick. And it aways was Trump, even though state governors and local offices set the rules.

Because Trump kept saying it was nothing and we needed to open by Easter. His supporters became super spreaders that refused to wear masks. So you are right it is not only Trumps fault, his supporters are to blame too because they listened to him.

Not with Trump. He still does not wear a mask and neither do those around him. Here are his millionaire golf club supporters

MW-IM098_trump__20200809092140_ZQ.jpg

104255907-GettyImages-514434314.jpg
Yawwnnnnn. Another "yeahbutTrump" red herring.

Wanna beat more viruses got passed in your pictures or mind:

lake of the osarks.jpg

I don't see Trump anywhere in my photo, do you? :lamo

If you all didn't want our case numbers so high, you shouldn't have ranted on and on about proactive testing, in asymptomatic people, being the key to getting us out of this pandemic.

Fast testing is the key to safely reopening the economy. Too bad it never materialized because Trump refused to support more fast test production. We have 25% of the worlds cases and 21% of the worlds deaths. There is no spinning that as anything less than pathetically poor for a country that once prided itself on having the best medical care in the world. We have become a 3rd world nation under Trump.

Because Trump kept saying it was nothing and we needed to open by Easter. His supporters became super spreaders that refused to wear masks. So you are right it is not only Trumps fault, his supporters are to blame too because they listened to him.
More nonsense. I'm pretty sure the hoards of "protesters/looters" comprised few Trump supporters. Same with Spring Breakers. How many in the picture I posted above?

"Opening the country" was always based on following masking, separation and cleanliness guidelines.

More nonsense. I'm pretty sure the hoards of "protesters/looters" comprised few Trump supporters. Same with Spring Breakers. How many in the picture I posted above?

"Opening the country" was always based on following masking, separation and cleanliness guidelines.

Kids will be kids and Trump was an enabler for that behavior. It is plain as day.
None of the red States followed any of the CDC guidelines for reopening and Trump applauded them for it

Our death rate is NOT lower than most of the European Union - there are 26 nations in the EU and - yes, some of them have a higher covid death rate but not "most" of them.

I posted the following in another thread.

More correctly - Most European countries have NOT seen higher death rates than the USA, which is presently in 10th place on the scale of deaths/million population. European countries that have higher death rates at this time are: San Marino - 1,238/million, Belgium - 851/million, UK - 686/million, Andorra - 638/million, Spain - 610/million, Italy - 582/million, Sweden - 571/million, Chile - 530/million and in 10th place, USA - 501/million

There are 44 nations in Europe, so it doesn't look like "Most European countries have" done worse than the USA

Numbers source: -- Coronavirus Update (Live): 20,123,933 Cases and 735,722 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer

If you don't like 'my' numbers, provide the readers with some alternative facts.

The EU reported an 8% contraction of their economy while our GDP contracted by 33%.

Trump hardly had his way, though. CNN was filling up television screens with doomsday scenarios for months. Fauci was giving negative, hopeless answers at every town hall.

If you don't like 'my' numbers, provide the readers with some alternative facts.

Our death rate, per worldometer, is 3.2%. 5,234,578 cases with 165,971 deaths.

Greece has a death rate, per worldometer, of 3.7%. 5,749 cases with 213 deaths.

Germany has a death rate, per worldometer, of 4.2%. 218,499 cases with 9,265 deaths.

Ireland has a death rate, per worldometer, of 6.6%. 28,768 cases with 1,772 deaths.

Spain has a death rate, per worldometer, of 7.7%. 370,060 cases with 28,576 deaths.

The Netherlands has a death rate, per worldometer, of 10.4%. 59,194 cases with 6,157 deaths.

Italy has a death rate, per worldometer, of 14.0%. 250,825 cases with 35,209 deaths.

The United Kingdom has a death rate, per worldometer, of 14.9%. 311,641 cases with 46,526 deaths.

France has a death rate, per worldometer, of 15.3%. 197,921 case with 30,324 deaths.

Last edited:
Kids will be kids and Trump was an enabler for that behavior. It is plain as day.
None of the red States followed any of the CDC guidelines for reopening and Trump applauded them for it
OH, give me a ****ing break! Are you claiming if Trump had put on a mask all those rioters and revelers would have been good little girls and boys? That's stark raving crazy. I live in a Blue state, and I mean DEEP BULL and we have one of the largest case totals. Fact is back when the whole issue of opening was being discussed Trump CLAIMED he had the power to dictating opening and closing - and to a person the state governors said "no, you don't". Bottom line what happens in a state is because that's what the state wanted.

Our death rate, per worldometer, is 3.2%. 5,234,578 cases with 165,971 deaths.

Germany has a death rate, per worldometer, of 4.2%. 218,499 cases with 9,265 deaths.

Spain has a death rate, per worldometer, of 7.7%. 370,060 cases with 28,576 deaths.

The Netherlands has a death rate, per worldometer, of 10.4%. 59,194 cases with 6,157 deaths.

Italy has a death rate, per worldometer, of 14.0%. 250,825 cases with 35,209 deaths.

The United Kingdom has a death rate, per worldometer, of 14.9%. 311,641 cases with 46,526 deaths.

France has a death rate, per worldometer, of 15.3%. 197,921 case with 30,324 deaths.
Stop confusing lefties with facts - they only believe "Biden Truths". :lamo

Back
Top Bottom