• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Abortion Warnings?

doughgirl said:
I have worked with hundreds of woman, I have talked to thousands of woman and believe you me, the majority do NOT know about fetal development. They have no clue.

You are right when you said, “This is a simple choice.” It’s fairly simple to march into an abortion clinic…….hand over 400 bucks, wait your turn, have the abortion then march out. Then you have to live forever with the decision you have made. Might not bother you at all………but then it might. Might take one week to start bothing you, then it might take 20 years. It might be simple at the time…….but it might become quite complicated and serious.
Just because you can't accept that what you had to do at the time doesn't mean no one else does. Some actually have the capacity to deal with their choices after they've been made and don't beat themselves up over it.

doughgirl said:
:rofl I find this hilarious. What is wrong with those pictures? Why don’t the pro-choicers like them? Little to close to the truth? Yea the truth flashing before their little pro-choice eyes and the real reality of just what abortion looks like.
I say to bad……….
Most if not all of the pictures anti-choice zealots use are fake, doctored, edited, etc. This has been known for decades.

doughgirl said:
It is easy for the woman…………..SHE ISN’T THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN DISMEMBERED ALIVE. It just doesn’t faze you pro-abortionists one bit, the childs body being torn apart does it. How the hell do you live with yourselves?

Oh please this shows your ignorance totally. I work for Silent No More and Right To Life………….are policy is not to scream or yell……….we walk silently in front or down the street from clinics and hand out literature……..we pray and we read our Bibles. You have no clue.
And if you think standing outside a doctor's office praying and reading bibles works, YOU have no clue....and most don't follow your 'policy' and are quite vocal. When they aren't, it's not out of policy of yours, it's out of the law of the district where the protesting takes place, mostly to do with peaceful assembly and anti-harrassment laws, so please don't make yourself out to be polite. You're out to avoid arrest.

doughgirl said:
I’d much rather have someone ranting and raving what they believe then be the doctor or nurse standing by as the unborn child is dismembered. Think ya could stomach that honey?

STINGER IS RIGHT………He it totally right. Bottom line he has every right to cry out for the unborn child as you do for clapping and cheering every time a child is DISMEMBERED. That turns you guys on………doesn’t it?
You really need to see a professional. Your comments are sick, false and border on delusional.

doughgirl said:
Well maybe he hasn’t but I have……….I was the one who murdered my child. Been there, done it, I’ve seen it all……..How about you, ever seen a dismembered child before?

Stinger you keep it up babe……………they HATE THE TRUTH WATCH THEM CRINGE…….
Again, get help. Just because YOU can't forgive yourself, don't lay your guilt on people who have to make their own tough decisions. Only one cringing is you. If any cringing is done, it's because we see a very irrational woman who can't come to grips with her own choices of her past.

doughgirl said:
I have worked with hundreds of woman, I have talked to thousands of woman and believe you me, the majority do NOT know about fetal development. They have no clue.
You've talked to thousands of woman? I doubt so. I also doubt your claim that they've no idea about what's happening to thier own body, or what it means to have an abortion. You are lieing.

doughgirl said:
You are right when you said, “This is a simple choice.” It’s fairly simple to march into an abortion clinic…….hand over 400 bucks, wait your turn, have the abortion then march out. Then you have to live forever with the decision you have made. Might not bother you at all………but then it might. Might take one week to start bothing you, then it might take 20 years. It might be simple at the time…….but it might become quite complicated and serious.
Religious fanatics like you like the idea of using abortion as birth control don't you?
Getting an abortion is anything but simple -- Source
You're claim to such only shows of your ignorance of the subject. Your claim is the classic religious right's response.

doughgirl said:
Perhaps then you don't find bloody pictures offensive? Here you go, these are the hamburgers that you eat.

doughgirl said:
It is easy for the woman…………..SHE ISN’T THE ONE WHO HAS BEEN DISMEMBERED ALIVE. It just doesn’t faze you pro-abortionists one bit, the childs body being torn apart does it. How the hell do you live with yourselves?
I see that you are in full support of those fanatics then.

doughgirl said:
Oh please this shows your ignorance totally. I work for Silent No More and Right To Life………….are policy is not to scream or yell……….we walk silently in front or down the street from clinics and hand out literature……..we pray and we read our Bibles. You have no clue.
For the purpose of what? You're only there to feel better of yourself. People like you are pathetic.

doughgirl said:
I’d much rather have someone ranting and raving what they believe then be the doctor or nurse standing by as the unborn child is dismembered. Think ya could stomach that honey?
That's you're preference, and it shows your lack of respect to another person's choice. Bible totting fanatics like you are a disgrace to the very religion you claim to adhere to. Does not Jesus teach you of tolerance? You must've missed those chapters or that day of Sunday school.

doughgirl said:
STINGER IS RIGHT………He it totally right. Bottom line he has every right to cry out for the unborn child as you do for clapping and cheering every time a child is DISMEMBERED. That turns you guys on………doesn’t it?
Fools seldom differ.
You're sick you know that? SEriously sick, you try to portray me as someone that glees over an abortion? You're just sick.

doughgirl said:
Well maybe he hasn’t but I have……….I was the one who murdered my child. Been there, done it, I’ve seen it all……..How about you, ever seen a dismembered child before?
Yes I actually have. Never a fetus though.

doughgirl said:
Stinger you keep it up babe……………they HATE THE TRUTH WATCH THEM CRINGE…….
Ignorance is bliss.

Those cow heads were...weird. And big!

I think our over-reactive protester is what the study posted represents-someone not only in such deep despair over choices she obviously had to make in the past, but unable to reconcile them and forgive herself. This brings the whole thing back to both mine and Tallalou's original queries: What were the mindsets and histories of those that participated in these studies? Reminds me of the election-time phone polls-how the questions are asked subliminally reflects the mindset of the pollster and knowing that, I respond accordingly(in my case, the opposite of whatever they were hoping to hear :mrgreen: )
Until that is made clear, the answer of should potential abortion-seekers be made aware of possible mental effects due to the procedure is really moot.

And, Stinger: linear mode is in correct order and correlation as it pertains to conversation. Threaded mode has nothing to do with that-it's not organized as it would pertain to a logical flowing debate. Besides, if you can't figure out when you have said something inflammatory, you really need to get your butt to school. Someone wanna quote/unquote that? LOL

star2589 said:
that right there is the part that was not clear.

Not if you read the studies.

if its law for docters to warn patients of these things in general, there's absolutely no reason that these studies (or anything relating to abortion) should be an exception.

Go have surgery and just read all the warnings, precautions, disclaimers you must sign. But when it comes to abortions the pro-abortion side fights with tooth and nail to prevent any such requirements.

dis-service to women?

Ngdawg

You said, “Most if not all of the pictures anti-choice zealots use are fake, doctored, edited, etc. This has been known for decades.”

I will put this in the best and nicest way possible.

Most the pictures shown ARE NOT DOCTORED. You have to think that they are to justify your views. Children are dismembered in the womb alive and the pictures represent this inhumane act.

YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG AND I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU WOULD SAY THAT THE PICTURES WERE FAKES…. BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU LOOK TOTALLY IGNORANT OF THIS ISSUE. I would suggest stepping out of your box and really checking into this, because you have no clue.

“You really need to see a professional. Your comments are sick, false and border on delusional”

And views like yours are pathetic and dangerous at best. You are the one who should seek professional help on many levels. You ought to talk to the medical profession so they might enlighten your narrow and ignorant views of what an abortion looks like and you should examine your views on child abuse……..because abortion is the worst kind of child abuse available. Obviously you support child abuse. Any normal human being couldn’t be for this…….For you to sit here and say that dismemberment of the unborn alive is …………..I’ll stop here because what I would say would result in probabtion.

I have worked in this field for 12 years. I have traveled all over to capital buildings……..to schools……….clinics………..crisis pregnancy centers…………abortion clinics………..churches………rallys …..so don’t tell me sparky that I have not talked to thousands of people………because I include men here as well as woman.

And to tell you the truth, I have never met anyone like you who after finding out the truth of abortion would still think abortion is an option a right. I am not lying. And if I could I would give you my real name and where I live then you could look my bio up on several websites. But I would be a fool to do that here, especially to you.

What you don’t get my dear is that most the work done in this field come from not only the religious but atheists and secular groups as well. One need not be religious to understand what abortion is and does.

You showed a picture of a steer? So babies that are dismembered alive are equal to the steer? Roflmao Oh please. Why doesn’t this surprise me.

They're doctored, faked and "Chanes said the photos used in posters by anti-abortion groups are often taken illegally in another country."

http://wc.arizona.edu/papers/98/116/01_2.html
The article here: http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=32423 reprints some of the pictures used in the propaganda. Compare those with the developmental pictures/diagrams here: http://www.visembryo.com/baby/index.html
The most glaring differences are at the 7week mark and 10 week mark. As for the 'severed limbs', it has been reported years ago, along with the picture of 'silent scream', that they are phonied. The fact that anti-choice zealots prefer to use them just shows their penchance for only emotional manipulation instead of dealing with any true concern and factual information, preferring to exploit methods that aren't even always used in this country, instead touting the more archaic means used elsewhere as their impetus.

Edit: and I didn't post the cow picture-just goes to show not only are you not well, your eyes don't work either.:shock:

ngdawg said:
Most if not all of the pictures anti-choice zealots use are fake, doctored, edited, etc. This has been known for decades.

If that's true then why don't prochoicers retaliate by putting out their own undoctored photos for compare and contrast? If actual abortion pictures are LESS horrifying than the supposedly doctored ones....let's see em.

I know I can find pictures all over the net of aborted fetus' mostly on prolife websites. Where can I find the undoctored prochoice ones? It would seem to me if there was a problem with the prolifers doctoring the pictures to make them more horrifying this would be easy remedied by producing undoctored photos that are less horrifying wouldn't it?

I think the problem is that no matter how you cut it, no pun intended, abortion pictures are disgusting. To deny that is to live with your head buried in the sand.

Last edited:
talloulou said:
If that's true then why don't prochoicers retaliate by putting out their own undoctored photos for compare and contrast? If actual abortion pictures are LESS horrifying than the supposedly doctored ones....let's see em.

I know I can find pictures all over the net of aborted fetus' mostly on prolife websites. Where can I find the undoctored prochoice ones? It would seem to me if there was a problem with the prolifers doctoring the pictures to make them more horrifying this would be easy remedied by producing undoctored photos that are less horrifying wouldn't it?

I think the problem is that no matter how you cut it, no pun intended, abortion pictures are disgusting. To deny that is to live with your head buried in the sand.
Yes they are disgusting, which is probably why the organizations in favor of women's right to choose won't go that route-it's a cheap propagandist ploy of their opponents to appeal to only the emotional delicacies of others by using exagerated and even bogus photographs. It really is their only weapon, since the law is on the side of the woman's right to choose. Look at it this way, would PETA likely use pictures of skinned minks if just facts about animal treatment were discussed? Of course not...it's a go-for-the-throat approach of attempting to sway so-far opposing views and beliefs. Fair treatment and law have no place in such tactics.

doughgirl said:
I will put this in the best and nicest way possible.

Most the pictures shown ARE NOT DOCTORED. You have to think that they are to justify your views. Children are dismembered in the womb alive and the pictures represent this inhumane act.

YOU ARE TOTALLY WRONG AND I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU WOULD SAY THAT THE PICTURES WERE FAKES…. BECAUSE IT MAKES YOU LOOK TOTALLY IGNORANT OF THIS ISSUE. I would suggest stepping out of your box and really checking into this, because you have no clue.

And views like yours are pathetic and dangerous at best. You are the one who should seek professional help on many levels. You ought to talk to the medical profession so they might enlighten your narrow and ignorant views of what an abortion looks like and you should examine your views on child abuse……..because abortion is the worst kind of child abuse available. Obviously you support child abuse. Any normal human being couldn’t be for this…….For you to sit here and say that dismemberment of the unborn alive is …………..I’ll stop here because what I would say would result in probabtion.

I have worked in this field for 12 years. I have traveled all over to capital buildings……..to schools……….clinics………..crisis pregnancy centers…………abortion clinics………..churches………rallys …..so don’t tell me sparky that I have not talked to thousands of people………because I include men here as well as woman.

And to tell you the truth, I have never met anyone like you who after finding out the truth of abortion would still think abortion is an option a right. I am not lying. And if I could I would give you my real name and where I live then you could look my bio up on several websites. But I would be a fool to do that here, especially to you.

What you don’t get my dear is that most the work done in this field come from not only the religious but atheists and secular groups as well. One need not be religious to understand what abortion is and does.

You showed a picture of a steer? So babies that are dismembered alive are equal to the steer? Roflmao Oh please. Why doesn’t this surprise me.
It almost seems you're very pro-abortion. Afterall, where will you be and what will you have to do if there was no more abortion? You'd have no where to vent your bitterness.

“But Rachel Chanes, a media spokesperson for Planned Parenthood, said while she was not familiar with Face the Truth, many groups rely on provocative photographs to influence students.”

Remember the photos from Abu Ghraib..those photos showed a lot didnt they? Thatis what photos do. They tell a story.

Did you know that PP was the worlds largest abortion provider? What do you expect them to say and do? The truth about abortion gets out and a lot of people would be without jobs. They need that abortion assembly line to survive. I go frequently to campuses and PP is never there......they are afraid of us when we show up. We usually bring a physician if we can...to answer medical questions about viability and the procedure itself.

Right To Life and Silent No More and Concerned Woman for America….use real photos. The photos speak for themselves. You ought to ask a local doctor in your area if you could just watch an abortion. Then you could see first hand that the things you are saying here are totally false.

Think you could stand next to the doctor who performed an abortion on a 16 week old unborn child and watch what happens?

I would assume your answer would be a, “Yes I can’t wait.”

Chanes said, “"I think it's clear that the agenda is to promote their ideology over science," Chanes said.”

Well what does science say when you stop a heatbeat? What does science say about the fetal development of the unborn child at 8 weeks? 16 weeks?
My niece born at 21 ½ weeks…………….you would have said it was ok to dismember her alive at that gestational age. You think if you did abort an unborn at 22 weeks………that legs would look like legs? Arms would look like arms? I mean think…..she survived and came out with legs and arms and a head, hair, tummy…..,..What do you think a child aborted would look like? Can you be sure that the graphic pictures you view aren’t the real thing?

Tallolou said, “If that's true then why don't prochoicers retaliate by putting out their own undoctored photos for compare and contrast? If actual abortion pictures are LESS horrifying than the supposedly doctored ones....let's see em.’

So true……..excellent point.

Jfuh, said, “It almost seems you're very pro-abortion. Afterall, where will you be and what will you have to do if there was no more abortion? You'd have no where to vent your bitterness.”

I am not pro-abortion like you are. I would give my life today if there never was another legal dismemberment of an unborn child? Where would I be?....Probably fighting for another cause and making liberals mad.

Let me ask you this…………How do you justify such inhumane actions taken against a living human being that is so small and needs protection? How do militant pro-abortionists live with themselves?

It seems like you hate people who really value life and who really want to protect it? It’s almost like you celebrate death.

I do not understand you radical pro-abortionists………you’re pro-choice abortion and for legal dismemberment yet your anti-choice tuition tax credits, vouchers, K-12 educational savings accounts, and most other forms of parental choice in education. Gee the woman can make a choice by killing her unborn yet you tell her she shouldn’t be allowed to buy a handgun and use it should she need it to defend her life and the life of her family?

Why are so many of you defending such a modern day atrocity?

jfuh, americans are uneducated on the matter of abortion, only 1/1000 Americans could name all five main points of the first amendment. plus the girls who were stupid and irresponsible enough to get pregnant in the first place probably doesn't know anything about fetal development or her own body..

where is the statistics that show woman know anything about effects of abortion? Most woman just thing it's an operation where you magically not become pregnant anymore..

doughgirl said:
Remember the photos from Abu Ghraib..those photos showed a lot didnt they? Thatis what photos do. They tell a story.

Did you know that PP was the worlds largest abortion provider? What do you expect them to say and do? The truth about abortion gets out and a lot of people would be without jobs. They need that abortion assembly line to survive. I go frequently to campuses and PP is never there......they are afraid of us when we show up. We usually bring a physician if we can...to answer medical questions about viability and the procedure itself.

Right To Life and Silent No More and Concerned Woman for America….use real photos. The photos speak for themselves. You ought to ask a local doctor in your area if you could just watch an abortion. Then you could see first hand that the things you are saying here are totally false.

Think you could stand next to the doctor who performed an abortion on a 16 week old unborn child and watch what happens?

I would assume your answer would be a, “Yes I can’t wait.”

Well what does science say when you stop a heatbeat? What does science say about the fetal development of the unborn child at 8 weeks? 16 weeks?
My niece born at 21 ½ weeks…………….you would have said it was ok to dismember her alive at that gestational age. You think if you did abort an unborn at 22 weeks………that legs would look like legs? Arms would look like arms? I mean think…..she survived and came out with legs and arms and a head, hair, tummy…..,..What do you think a child aborted would look like? Can you be sure that the graphic pictures you view aren’t the real thing?

So true……..excellent point.

I am not pro-abortion like you are. I would give my life today if there never was another legal dismemberment of an unborn child? Where would I be?....Probably fighting for another cause and making liberals mad.

Let me ask you this…………How do you justify such inhumane actions taken against a living human being that is so small and needs protection? How do militant pro-abortionists live with themselves?

It seems like you hate people who really value life and who really want to protect it? It’s almost like you celebrate death.

I do not understand you radical pro-abortionists………you’re pro-choice abortion and for legal dismemberment yet your anti-choice tuition tax credits, vouchers, K-12 educational savings accounts, and most other forms of parental choice in education. Gee the woman can make a choice by killing her unborn yet you tell her she shouldn’t be allowed to buy a handgun and use it should she need it to defend her life and the life of her family?

You are so off-the-wall certifiably insane that you can take this as the last response until you decide to actually have an intelligent discussion instead of being inflammatory, accusatory and delusional. When so many point out that you are not well and some aren't pro-choice, it's time to start listening. YOU are not well....and if that's inflammatory and accusatory, so be it.
Get help. Or get a grip.

jallman said:
I'm right there with you man...not ngdawg specifically, but I understand where you are coming from. I'm just in a silly mood today, dont take any offense. I actually rather enjoy our debates cuz you put up a real fight as opposed to some.

It's the weekend, have another beer! I just got a new guitar toy, will be very busy this weekend :rock

talloulou said:
Because choice is not about having an abortion it's about having the freedom to choose how you want to live your life and what you want to do with your body.

doughgirl said:

Who said anything that I was pro-abortion? I'm pro-choice. Perhaps you would like to consult your holy bible as to what free will means?
The only people who use the term "pro-abortion" are pro-lifers, which ironically many of you are also pro-death penalty. Many of pro-lifers are also religious nut heads that of itself is nothing but explanation of the afterlife. So if we are really going to use this "obsession of death" analogy, I suggest you look in the mirror.
I bet it also pisses you off now that Walmart is selling Plan - B Nation wide huh? Ouch, that must have been a real in the face slap.

First of all, where is your reference? What site did you get this from? What scientific reference do you have to the study? next time, perhaps take a bit better care as to your referencing so we don't have to ask these questions and doubt your sincerity.

Stinger said:
" A study published in the Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry has found that women who have abortions are more likely to suffer psychological problems than those who don't."
And that sure sounds like correlation. Is it causation? Where is your evidence? What are the confounding variables and how did the study adjust for these?

"Those having an abortion had elevated rates of subsequent mental health problems including depression, anxiety, suicidal behaviors and substance use disorders," reports David Fergusson, a scientist at New Zealand's Christchurch School of Medicine & Health Science."
And is there evidence that this was because of the abortions, or were the abortions merely a result and part of a more stressful life in general?

The study tracked 1,265 girls. Of the 14 perecent who sought abortions 4 in 10 later suffered from major depression, 35 percent higher than those who continued their pregnancies.
And how about those who were not pregnant at all? Again, perhaps you could next time link to your unbiased and accurate source so we don't have to ask all these questions about the honesty of the claims made.

" The risk of anxiety disorders rose in a similar fashion, the study found. Women who had abortions, for instance, were twice as likely to drink alcohol at dangerous levels compared to those who did not."
Again, is this correlation, or do you have evidence for causation?

"The New Zealand study echoed a 2003 report by the Elliot Institute, a nonprofit, pro-life corporation focused on post-abortion research and education.
Yeah, a pro-life lie organization. Reardon's claims have been debunked many times.

That study found that women who have abortions are 65 percent more likely to experience clinical depression than those who carry their pregnancies to term."
And funny enough, many REAL and SCIENTIFICALLY UNBIASED studies of case-control and cohort studies disagrees with this.

Should doctors be required to inform women of this before they perform an abortion? Any other medical procedure would require such a warning. If not for abortion why not?
If there is actual evidence for this, yes they should. Again, generally, the SCIENTIFIC research has shown no causation. So please document how this study showed causation rather than correlation.

Now, fortunately for you, I DID decide to check it out myself.

Here is the journal abstract, which you really should have provided yourself:
http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1469-7610.2005.01538.x

Fergusson DM, Horwood LJ & Elizabeth M. Ridder EM (2006). Abortion in young women and subsequent mental health. Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry (47), 16.

And yes, it does appear to be a cohort study with valid parameters and thus no recall bias. So this contrary finding does need a case-controlled double-blinded study to cement what the fact is. Now we have a bunch of studies showing no significant effect, a bunch of pro-life political studies saying there is a causation, and now this study of a 3rd type, a study showing a clear correlation, but with no sure delineation of confounding variables. I will take a look over the week and popst here what I find in the actual study about these variables (such as socioeconomic status, extenuating circumstances etc). If they have been accounted for, then the study certainly is valid. If they have been ignored, then the study is merely a hint that this noeds a second look.

Stinger said:
correllation should doctors be required to disclose such dangers to women seeking abortion, if not why not?
here is a hint. Every time you use the liar Reardon as a source, you will be doubted.

ngdawg said:
You are so off-the-wall certifiably insane that you can take this as the last response until you decide to actually have an intelligent discussion instead of being inflammatory, accusatory and delusional. When so many point out that you are not well and some aren't pro-choice, it's time to start listening. YOU are not well....and if that's inflammatory and accusatory, so be it.
Get help. Or get a grip.
In the "Great Abortion Debate", this is the tyical response one has come to expect from one who has no factual ammunition with which to defend the "Pro Death" position.

If one is able to make a factual argument, one should do so. If not, then one should have the courage to concede the possibility that the "Pro Death" position is indefensible on scientific or medical grounds.

Political correctness isn't scientific or medical correctness, is it?

Fantasea said:
In the "Great Abortion Debate", this is the tyical response one has come to expect from one who has no factual ammunition with which to defend the "Pro Death" position.

If one is able to make a factual argument, one should do so. If not, then one should have the courage to concede the possibility that the "Pro Death" position is indefensible on scientific or medical grounds.

Political correctness isn't scientific or medical correctness, is it?

Well, Fant, haven't seen you for a while. It seems that nothing has changed in the interim.

jfuh said:
Who said anything that I was pro-abortion? I'm pro-choice.
Given that the only options are life and death, it is not possible to claim a pro-choice stance without explicitly supporting the aborting of children in the womb.

The beauty of words is that they may be bent, twisted, distorted, and ill-defined. However, only to a point. Some attempt to stretch far beyond limit of "pro-choice".

Why not come all the way out of the closet, as it were. No one is fooled by tortured semantics.

Fantasea said:
The beauty of words is that they may be bent, twisted, distorted, and ill-defined.

Spoken by the expert!!

jfuh said:
Because choice is not about having an abortion it's about having the freedom to choose how you want to live your life and what you want to do with your body.
I never heard that one before so you get an "A" for originality in attempting to mask the truth by burying it under a mound of politically correct BS.

You forgot to mention that somewhere along the line, the process results in the death of a living child.

Fantasea said:
You forgot to mention that somewhere along the line, the process results in the death of a living child.

Oh, are we talking about infanticide? I thought we were in the abortion thread. :confused:

Naughty Nurse said:
Oh, are we talking about infanticide? I thought we were in the abortion thread. :confused:
If you need clarification, next time you're on duty, wander into the aboratorium and check out the contents of the slop buckets.

Back
Top Bottom