• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Abortion...Her choice

mpg said:
That's a totally reasonable point of view, but I respectfully disagree. I believe that life begins at conception.
Even though sperm and egg are already alive? Life CONTINUES at conception.

guns_God_glory said:
Now it takes a male and female to make a child. Why then is the female the only one who can choose wether to kill her baby or not.
[Actually, nobody have the right to choose to kill a baby. But the woman certainly have the right to terminate the use of her bodily resources by an embryo or a fetus.
I mean if the dad wants out he gets stuck with child support but all the mom has to do is kill the baby.
Nope. Nobody have the right to kill babies. But everybody have the right to control the use of their own bodily resources. Why do you think the woman should be denied that right? Do you see her has having less rights than you, as being a second-class citizen?

Fantasea said:
So, what you seem to be saying is that if a child makes its presence known at an inopportune time, then it makes sense to simply kill it. Do I have that right?
It doesn't look as if you do, as nobody were talking about children here.

Oh, I get it. You are just engaging in the usual revisionist linguistic hyperbole.

Back
Top Bottom