• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Abigail and John Adams Converse on Women’s Rights, 1776

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

The American Yawp Reader

I desire you would Remember the Ladies, and be more generous and favourable to them than your ancestors. Do not put such unlimited power into the hands of the Husbands. - Abigail Adams
================================================

Pres. Adams laughed at the idea of women being equal to men. So this inequality goes back over 200 years in this country.

To me the solution is obvious: cut off the husbands & fiances from sex. Bring back chastity belts. Bring back a closed thigh policy. The men will relent as the pressure builds in their gonads.

See

Strict Leather Female Chastity Belt​

Last edited:

The American Yawp Reader

I desire you would Remember the Ladies, and be more generous and favourable to them than your ancestors. Do not put such unlimited power into the hands of the Husbands. - Abigail Adams

Pres. Adams laughed at the idea of women being equal to men. So this inequality goes back over 200 years in this country.

To me the solution is obvious: cut off the husbands & fiances from sex. Bring back chastity belts. Bring back a closed thigh policy. The men will relent as the pressure builds in their gonads.

See

Yeah, it doesn't work. The idea is as ancient as Aristophanes' Lysistrata.

But everyone hates my idea: I think only women should get to vote.

As I've said before, I wonder how many important inventions, society upgradings, advanced medicine cures have been lost because males egos
couldn't handle the competition of the people they married. To all the men that have stifled progress..Thanks a lot, Assholes.

Yeah, it doesn't work. The idea is as ancient as Aristophanes' Lysistrata.

But everyone hates my idea: I think only women should get to vote.
The repugs would never allow it.

The American Yawp Reader

See

I can't help but notice that women really like sex, too. And, as I've never a women (or anyone else for that matter) in a chastity belt, I can't imagine this idea really taking off.

The American Yawp Reader

See

The opposite is true. Women desire male attention and need it in a way men do not.

So men should simply dump any girlfriends who do not commit to pro-life and, if married, take active steps to frustrate your wife if she’s out there trying to advocate baby murder. Make it clear that such barbarism is unacceptable in your household and as head of the family you will not permit her to advocate such things

A ton of men are simply possessive and insecure. I can't imagine being that weak.

A ton of men are simply possessive and insecure. I can't imagine being that weak.
I don’t hang out with people who would murder my child, certainly not as sexual partners

I don’t hang out with people who would murder my child, certainly not as sexual partners
Which has nothing to do with a ton of men simply being possessive and insecure. And weak of course.

The opposite is true. Women desire male attention and need it in a way men do not.

So men should simply dump any girlfriends who do not commit to pro-life and, if married, take active steps to frustrate your wife if she’s out there trying to advocate baby murder. Make it clear that such barbarism is unacceptable in your household and as head of the family you will not permit her to advocate such things
Hahahahahahahah

Holy shit...the unhealthy relationships between men and women that you people have in your brains is ****ing tragic.

Back
Top Bottom