• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A question for the liberals

What sort of liberal are you?

• One that Lenin would call a "useful idiot"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

M14 Shooter

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
It is said that there are 2 kinds of liberals:
-Those that Lenin would call "useful idiots"
-Those that would be Lenin

Simple question:
Which of the two describes you?

Simple question:

Can't I be both? :roll:

It is said that there are 2 kinds of neocons:
-Those that Osama Bin Laden would call "useful idiots"
-Those that would be Osama Bin Laden

Which of the two describes you? :mrgreen:

Can't I be both? :roll:
No. You must chose one or the other.

It is said that there are 2 kinds of neocons:
-Those that Osama Bin Laden would call "useful idiots"
-Those that would be Osama Bin Laden
Which of the two describes you? :mrgreen:
This poll is about liberals.
If you want, start your own poll.

Simple question:

Is this a real question?

neither. I'm the sort of Liberal that could kick your *** all day long in any debate on any topic, Shooter.

seems like just yday Shooter was whining about someone using a poll to insult Christians.

go to hell.

neither. I'm the sort of Liberal that could kick your *** all day long in any debate on any topic, Shooter.
Ah - avoding the issue, and attacking me instead. How typical.

That said -
Good to see you have a healthy fantasy life - betcha it makes those long, cold, lonely nights a little more bearable.

seems like just yday Shooter was whining about someone using a poll to insult Christians.
Seems like just yesterday and today, those liberals who were bashing Christains came to the conclusion that bashing people was OK.

If its OK for them, then clearly it's OK for everyone, including me.

Unless, of course, the usual liberla double-standard applies, making it OK for them to bash people, but NOT OK for everyone else to do the same.

If that's the case, please let me know and I will apologize for not following the Rules as Set Forth by the Left.

go to hell.
It's resevred for Godless liberals such as yourself, and since I don't think I could stand the stench, I think I'll have to pass.

Last edited:
Lmfao!!

Your question is not even worth answering. It's just asking for flame.
Well, if you canlt handle the truth...

Aside from that -- isnt flaming OK?

I mean, its OK for liberals to flame Christians -- its not OK to flame liberals?

Ah - avoding the issue, and attacking me instead. How typical.

That said -
Good to see you have a healthy fantasy life - betcha it makes those long, cold, lonely nights a little more bearable.

Seems like just yesterday and today, those liberals who were bashing Christains came to the conclusion that bashing people was OK.

If its OK for them, then clearly it's OK for everyone, including me.

Unless, of course, the usual liberla double-standard applies, making it OK for them to bash people, but NOT OK for everyone else to do the same.

If that's the case, please let me know and I will apologize for not following the Rules as Set Forth by the Left.

It's resevred for Godless liberals such as yourself, and since I don't think I could stand the stench, I think I'll have to pass.

Cephus is not "the left." Lachean is not "the left." Shooter, not all people that are atheists are liberals.

when someone does something that you deem to be wrong, and it is disgusting to you, why should you then take pleasure in immersing yourself in the same sort of activity?

is it not because you are just as disgusting as they? congratulations, you've just made a pointless, insipid poll, by copying actions that you abhor. the devil has found his way into your life. but you believe it's righteous. think about this for a moment before you respond.

ps. no need to go there, it has found you.
pps. private debate anytime, chump.

Well, if you canlt handle the truth...

There is no truth in that question period.

Aside from that -- isnt flaming OK?

As member of the basement team it is my duty to inform you that no it is not.

I mean, its OK for liberals to flame Christians -- its not OK to flame liberals?

Ah yes the persecuted christians bullshit. Tell me, how many of the current presidential candidates are self declared atheists? How many members of our government are self declared atheists? It is a fact that christians in this country get first pick when it comes to politicians. When over 20% of this country is extremely religious, it is a demographic anybody who has a voice in washington has to play to if they plan on having a job. For ****s just look at our current president. Your beef is not with liberals but atheist and no they are not synonimous.

There is no truth in that question period.
Sure there is.
Some people do indeed say that there are two kinds of liberals.
Now, if you dont want to answer the question because you're embarassed by the answer, that's fine -- but dont just sit there and try to avoid the question by there's no truth to it.

As member of the basement team it is my duty to inform you that no it is not.
Then maybe you need to head over to the two current Christian polls and remond the Christian bashers there of the same thing.
That is, if its REALLY not OK.

Ah yes the persecuted christians bullshit. Tell me, how many of the current presidential candidates are self declared atheists? How many members of our government are self declared atheists? It is a fact that christians in this country get first pick when it comes to politicians. When over 20% of this country is extremely religious, it is a demographic anybody who has a voice in washington has to play to if they plan on having a job. For ****s just look at our current president. Your beef is not with liberals but atheist and no they are not synonimous.
What does this have to do with what I said, or your claim, above, that its not OK to flame?
Seems to me you are saying here that it IS Ok to flame Christians.
Not being a liberal, I'm a little confused by all this double-standard stuff -- maybe you could make up your mind?

Do I get to be a liberal for today? Good, thanks.

So now I will answer...that is the most retarded fVcking poll question I have seen since the "Who makes better parents, homosexuals or abusive heterosexuals" nonsense that went on a while back.

There was no attempt at honest discourse...just two loaded answers both meant to demean and/or vilify a political leaning. If you have to take that route to undermine the opposition, then you are just plain weak.

Nuff said.

Cephus is not "the left." Lachean is not "the left." Shooter, not all people that are atheists are liberals.
Blah blah blah.

Yes, I got your message --
Its OK to bash Christians, its not OK to bash anyone else.

Was there anything else?

pps. private debate anytime, chump.
Whats that? You want a -private- debate so the world won't see how easily I rip your pissant a$$ apart?

Well, I dont blame you -- indeed, if I were you, I'd want to hide, too -- but if you want me to take on your lilliputian debating skills, you'll have to suffer in public.

Blah blah blah.

Yes, I got your message --
Its OK to bash Christians, its not OK to bash anyone else.

Was there anything else?

Whats that? You want a -private- debate so the world won't see how easily I rip your pissant a$$ apart?

Well, I dont blame you -- indeed, if I were you, I'd want to hide, too -- but if you want me to take on your lilliputian debating skills, you'll have to suffer in public.

Hey, nimrod....private debates are on display for the public. It's only private because the two of you are the only participants.

Some people have bad cases of little man syndrome around here...

Do I get to be a liberal for today? Good, thanks.

So now I will answer...that is the most retarded fVcking poll question I have seen since the "Who makes better parents, homosexuals or abusive heterosexuals" nonsense that went on a while back.

There was no attempt at honest discourse...just two loaded answers both meant to demean and/or vilify a political leaning. If you have to take that route to undermine the opposition, then you are just plain weak.

Nuff said.

I guess this is another vote for "no, its NOT OK to bash liberals".

Hmm. I detect a pattern...

I guess this is another vote for "no, its NOT OK to bash liberals".

Hmm. I detect a pattern...

No, it was a vote for "your poll question was fVcking retarded"

The pattern is how retarded you keep showing yourself to be...

Hey, nimrod
You say this as if calling someone a Nimrod (You know, the Hebrew "mighty hunter before Yahweh") is an insult.

Maybe you think calling someone a Jew is insulting them? Hmm...

Some people have bad cases of little man syndrome around here...
Yeah, but I'm sure you and Nifty will never admit it.

And yes, I mistook his challenge for a debate via PM.
But that doesnt change anythng I said regarding his debating skills. :mrgreen:

You say this as if calling someone a Nimrod (You know, the Hebrew "mighty hunter before Yahweh") is an insult.

Hey foolish...educate yourself before opening your trap. Notice the lower case distinction...yeah...okay, back to me now.

nim·rod (nĭm'rŏd') Pronunciation Key
n.

1. also Nimrod A hunter.
2. Informal A person regarded as silly, foolish, or stupid.

[After Nimrod. Sense 2, probably from the phrase "poor little Nimrod," used by the cartoon character Bugs Bunny to mock the hapless hunter Elmer Fudd.]

Maybe you think calling someone a Jew is insulting them? Hmm...

Maybe you think being obtuse is clever...

Yeah, but I'm sure you and Nifty will never admit it.

Ohhh, the "I know you are but what am I" tactic. Aren't you just pwecious?

And yes, I mistook his challenge for a debate via PM.
But that doesnt change anythng I said regarding his debating skills. :mrgreen:

Then step up and take him on, big time. I'd like to see it.

Sure there is.
Some people do indeed say that there are two kinds of liberals.

Sigh. Are you using that "some people say" technique FAUX is so famous for? "Some people think the earth is 6,000 years old". Is it in anyway true? Not in the least bit.

Now, if you dont want to answer the question because you're embarassed by the answer, that's fine

Loaded question.

-- but dont just sit there and try to avoid the question by there's no truth to it.

Ok Pubby Sr.

Then maybe you need to head over to the two current Christian polls and remond the Christian bashers there of the same thing.
That is, if its REALLY not OK.

Are you saying that questioning christianity's role in American society = bashing?

What does this have to do with what I said, or your claim, above, that its not OK to flame?
Seems to me you are saying here that it IS Ok to flame Christians.
Not being a liberal, I'm a little confused by all this double-standard stuff -- maybe you could make up your mind?

I know you get confused. Neo-cons have trouble with logic. I never once stated that it was ok to "bash" christians. I read through the thread and found nothing that would constitute as bashing. It was healthy discussion on whether or not christianity plays too big a role in politics when it shoudn't. I stated that the wounded dog act christians put on whenever Christianism is questioned is old and transparent. No double standard. The double standard comes when people like you would critizise anything around them but as soon as the role your religion plays in our society is critisized then all the sudden "we don't have the right to protest!". Reality sadly does not agree with you.

Gosh, you really make things complicated. Please can I be both?

How about some other choices.

3. Liberals who want to save America, and restore other choices. One needs to remember that freedom is the right to make choices. I know, I know, you conservatives hate choice. I know you want choice only for those who like King George the W, love war, death, big prisons, criminials, and other types of conservative manipulation.

4. Liberals are trying to protect the constitution, and the rights of all americans. I undertand, you want a kingdom in America. and the end to peace, the constitution, and prosperity. Try becoming a christian. Jesus said blessed are the peace makers, he never said blessed are the mass killers like Hitler, Bin Ladin, and Bush.

Back
Top Bottom