• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A question for the liberals

What sort of liberal are you?

• One that Lenin would call a "useful idiot"

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Both were sarcastic replies that YOU! are missing! :lol:

Try communist bordering on fascism. Not too much unlike the Bush admin.

I beg you: enlighten us as to how the bush administration is even remotely communist.

Originally Posted by hypgnostic View Post
Try communist bordering on fascism. Not too much unlike the Bush admin.

I beg you: enlighten us as to how the bush administration is even remotely communist.

I would say more fascist. I read this the other day and found it interesting.

"14 Points of fascism"
1.) Powerful and Continuing Nationalism
2.) Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights
3.) Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
4.) Supremacy of the Military
5.) Rampant Sexism
6.) Controlled Mass Media
7.) Obsession with National Security
8.) Religion and Government are Intertwined
9.) Corporate Power is Protected
10.) Labor Power is Suppressed
11.) Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
12.) Obsession with Crime and Punishment
13.) Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
14. Fraudulent Elections

George W Bush and the 14 points of fascism - Project for the OLD American Century

Very well.

Yes, I would be Lenin. I will stop at nothing to convert the United States to a dictatorship and a centrally-planned economy. And since that will probably take a while, I have also mapped out some less ambitious goals for the short term: I will ban the Bible, institute mandatory gay marriage for all Americans, legalize child molestation, criminalize any diet other than veganism, implement harsh prison sentences for using insensitive words, and provide free heroin on elementary school playgrounds.
Good going kandahar, you came across just like Bush.

The size of the government has almost DOUBLED under the Bush admin. Never in the history of the US, have we seen government take more control over the lives of it's people. Bush's social issues border on FASCSIM, forever giving the religious right HAND JOBS and lying to the American people. It's just a good thing for Bush that LIES don't leave SEMEN STAINS, because if they did, he'd be down in GITMO where he belongs getting the ***-KICKIN' he SHOULD have got after his THIRD DUI!

I would say more fascist. I read this the other day and found it interesting.

"14 Points of fascism"
1.) Powerful and Continuing Nationalism
2.) Disdain for the Recognition of Human Rights
3.) Identification of Enemies/Scapegoats as a Unifying Cause
4.) Supremacy of the Military
5.) Rampant Sexism
6.) Controlled Mass Media
7.) Obsession with National Security
8.) Religion and Government are Intertwined
9.) Corporate Power is Protected
10.) Labor Power is Suppressed
11.) Disdain for Intellectuals and the Arts
12.) Obsession with Crime and Punishment
13.) Rampant Cronyism and Corruption
14. Fraudulent Elections

George W Bush and the 14 points of fascism - Project for the OLD American Century

Thank you! The REALLY interesting thing is that when we present Bush's followers with this very clear evidence that their 'fearless leader' is Hitler incarnate, they act SURPRISED! But then, the people of Germany also thought they were in 'good hands' up until they were miserably defeated, much like the Bush admin ends up if my predictions are correct. Either that or we begin the apocalypse -- in which case we'd only be fullfilling these religious freaks' twisted fatalistic nightmare! I just wish their 'God' would FINALLY blow his horn and get His people the *** out of here so the rest of us could live in PEACE for a change!

Back
Top Bottom