• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A letter to all forum members.

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Now you just need to shave that rats nest between your legs. ;)

Now honey, I know you've looked at pictures, but until you see a real one you'll never really know what they look like.

Originally posted by Trajan Octavian Titus:
Now you just need to shave that rats nest between your legs.
That's the spirit. Get all guy on her. She can't handle a double-dose of testosterone.

Billo_Really said:
That's the spirit. Get all guy on her. She can't handle a double-dose of testosterone.

What testosterone? It's just you and TOT down here.

Originally posted by Kelzie:
Now honey, I know you've looked at pictures, but until you see a real one you'll never really know what they look like.
Yours probably looks like a badly burned grilled cheese sandwich.

What the hell is an epilady?
It's an electric hair puller for the wild strange and crazy hairy bee-otch.

Billo_Really said:
Yours probably looks like a badly burned grilled cheese sandwich.

How in the world did you come up with this? I would have never looked at a badly burned grilled cheese sandwich and think "well you know what this looks like." Of course, I get some action on a semi-regular basis. Must be the difference. Been a while hmmm Billo? Must be why you've forgotten what "they" look like.

Billo_Really said:
It's an electric hair puller for the wild strange and crazy hairy bee-otch.

Oh. So you own what? Two? Three? A dozen?

Oh. So you own what? Two? Three? A dozen?
(clears throat) So I've been told.

How in the world did you come up with this? I would have never looked at a badly burned grilled cheese sandwich and think "well you know what this looks like." Of course, I get some action on a semi-regular basis. Must be the difference. Been a while hmmm Billo? Must be why you've forgotten what "they" look like.
Just you wait. The next time you see a grilled cheese sandwich the first thing that you're gonna think is, "That mother-f_cker!"

Billo_Really said:
Just you wait. The next time you see a grilled cheese sandwich the first thing that you're gonna think is, "That mother-f_cker!"

And I thank you for that. Really, I do.

And I thank you for that. Really, I do.
I feel your pain, snookums. Just let it go and tell Uncle billo everything.

Kelzie said:

In your case I can take a guess or rather an analogy:

Kelzie's twat is like the beach; the smell of dead fish lingers in the air, like a jelly fish it leaves a sting for about a week after you touch it, and it's incrusted with sand fleas.

Kelzie's twat is like the beach; the smell of dead fish lingers in the air, like a jelly fish it leaves a sting for about a week after you touch it, and it's incrusted with sand fleas.

Again with the calling me ugly? I would have hoped you had advanced beyond physical insults by now, especially when you have to make them up, but I see I will have to be disappointed. Seriously, your picture in the member pics thread provides me with much ammunition, but I am too much of a lady to use it. And 15 years to old.

Let's role play. I'll be Kelzie.

"And you sir, look like a stack of dimes!"

More like a roll of quarters you dyke bitch.

Wow. And you admit that publically? By the way, when girls say size doesn't matter? They're lying.

More like a roll of quarters you dyke bitch.
Mine's only 4 inches. Now, most women don't mind it.
But some women hate it that wide!

Kelzie said:
Again with the calling me ugly? I would have hoped you had advanced beyond physical insults by now, especially when you have to make them up, but I see I will have to be disappointed. Seriously, your picture in the member pics thread provides me with much ammunition, but I am too much of a lady to use it. And 15 years to old.

oh good comeback, gimme a break the only moral high road that you travel leads to the street corner at Martin Luther King and 15th street, bitch better have my money!

oh good comeback, gimme a break the only moral high road that you travel leads to the street corner at Martin Luther King and 15th street, bitch better have my money!

I'm not sure what you are trying to get at here. On the plus side, I am sure it isn't funny. :2wave:

Kelzie said:
I'm not sure what you are trying to get at here. On the plus side, I am sure it isn't funny. :2wave:

:prof

With TOT, lack of funniness is pretty much a given.

that's pre-erection princess, as for the roll of quarters bit, is that the going rate these days???

Uh huh. Whatever it takes you to get through the night TOT, I'm not judging. Although, I have a feeling you could charge more. Five bucks at least. I hear the guys soliciting BJs from little boys are pretty generous.

Kelzie said:

She's dumb to boot lemme break it down for you:

Street corner = Your place of occupation

Now make sure you get the money first bitch, pimps up hoes down.

Kelzie said:
Uh huh. Whatever it takes you to get through the night TOT, I'm not judging. Although, I have a feeling you could charge more. Five bucks at least. I hear the guys soliciting BJs from little boys are pretty generous.

I wouldn't know but your moms pays pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom