• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A letter to all forum members.

JustineCredible said:
Personally I find him to be a Boor with a Napolean Complex. Other than that, he's just a sad little man.

Love your nick, btw.

Dear Justine,

Get a sense of humor.

Regards,

TOT

P.S.

No wonder the poor bastards from Generation X have lost their sense of humor about politics. Some things are not funny to the doomed, especially when they've just elected a President with no sense of humor at all. The joke is over when even a victory is a downhill run into hardship, disappointment, and a queasy sense of betrayal. If you can laugh in the face these things, you are probably ready for a staff job with a serious presidential candidate. The humor of the campaign trail is relentlessly cruel and brutal. If you think that you like jokes, try hanging around the water cooler after midnight with hired killers like James Carville or the late Lee Atwater, whose death by cancer in 1991 was a fatal loss to the Bush reelection effort. Atwater could say, without rancor, that he wanted to castrate Michael Dukakis and dump him on the Boston Common with his nuts stuffed down his throat. Atwater said a lot of things that made people cringe, but he usually smiled when he said them and people tried to laugh.

It was deep background stuff, they figured, of course he didn't mean it. Hell, in some states you could go to prison for making threats like that. Felony menacing, two years minimum, Conspiracy to commit Murder and/or Felony Assault with intent to commit Great bodily Harm, minimum 50 years in Arkansas and Texas, also Kidnapping (death)), rape, sodomy, Malicious disfigurement Treason, Perjury, Gross Sexual Imposition, and Aggravated Conspiracy to Commit all of the above (600 years minimum).... and all of this without anybody ever doing anything. Ho, ho. How's that for the wheels of justice Bubba? Six hundred fify-two years, just for downing a few bucks at lunch and trading jokes among warriors...

Richard Nixon was not a Crook. Ho, ho.

George Bush was innocent. Ho, ho.

Ed Rollins bribed every Negro preacher in New Jersey to hold down the black vote for the Governor in '93. Hee-haw.

James Carvillle set Hamilton Jordan's heart on fire and then refused to **** down his throat to save his life. Ho, ho.

That is the kind of humor that campaign junkies admire and will tell their children--for the same perverse reasons that make me confess to my son, over breakfast, that I blew John Kennedy's head off in Dallas.

You have to be very mean to get a laugh on the campaign trail. There is no such thing as paranoia.

"Confessions of a Political Junky" -- Hunter S. Thompson

Trajan Octavian Titus said:
Dear Justine,

Get a sense of humor.

Regards,

TOT

P.S.

FYI

I have a wonderfully wicked sense of humor, you on the other hand simple blather on without goal. Why then would I find your slap-stick style humorous? I find it insulting and quite honestly juvenile. Grow up. :boom

JustineCredible said:
FYI

I have a wonderfully wicked sense of humor, you on the other hand simple blather on without goal. Why then would I find your slap-stick style humorous? I find it insulting and quite honestly juvenile. Grow up. :boom

Dear Stepping Stone,

Did you just refer to H.S.T. as slapstick?

May life sit poorly upon you and the sweet caress of death only reach you while you're in pain.

Regards,

TOT

P.S.

batattack.jpg

teacher said:
Nice play here. Been a while though.

One for The Hole.

Dear warden Teacher,

You have gone mad with power,

The time has come for the people to rise up and throw off the shackles of their evil pyramid building oppressor, haven't you heard of the emancipation proclamation?

Power to the people viva la revolution . . . . that's French bitch!!!

regards,

TOT

p.s. The three musketeers are my heroes.

teacher said:
Three French men with swords wearing wigs. Go figure. You're not very good at this, are you? I'll give you this bro, you always try to get me. Too bad.

Dear warden Teacher:

Oh ya well you make Crims look like a super genious. Sh!t compared to you billo is a ****ing rhodes scholar and that retarted mother ****er makes the rain man look like Albert Einstein on speed. Also, I have it on good authority that the word "warden," is of French origin.

regards,

TOT

ps "Derrr I'm an excellent walrus, I'm excellent walrus derr."

Dear warden Teacher:

Oh ya well you make Crims look like a super genious. Sh!t compared to you billo is a ****ing rhodes scholar and that retarted mother ****er makes the rain man look like Albert Einstein on speed. Also, I have it on good authority that the word "warden," is of French origin.

regards,

TOT

ps "Derrr I'm an excellent walrus, I'm excellent walrus derr."

And they say I'm nuts...

So pretty much you had no come back yet felt compelled to type something?

Little hint junior, if you got nothing, do nothing, it just looks worse.

But on the bright side, it's still better than what steen comes back with.

Last edited:
teacher said:
And they say I'm nuts...

Yes

So pretty much you had no come back yet felt compelled to type something?

Yes
Little hint junior, if you got nothing, do nothing, it just looks worse.

Par le vou Francay?

But on the bright side, it's still better than what steen comes back with.

Yes

Sh!t compared to you billo is a ****ing rhodes scholar and that retarted mother ****er makes the rain man look like Albert Einstein on speed.

:rofl That was ****ing superb, classic man.

Back
Top Bottom