• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

A conservative talk-show host who said 'you're probably safer not getting' the vaccine is now seriously ill with COVID-19

beefheart

Ice Cream for Crow?
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Another anti science moron finds out what happens when you don't get vaccinated. Conservative talk radio is just as real as pro wrestling, get the rubes angry, give them terrible advice delivered with heaps of anger and ignorance.

A conservative radio talk-show host who had told followers that they were "probably safer not getting" the COVID-19 vaccine if they weren't at high risk is now hospitalized in serious condition with the coronavirus, his family said.

Phil Valentine, who hosts "The Phil Valentine Show" on WWTN-FM in Nashville, Tennessee, contracted COVID-19 more than a week ago and "has since been hospitalized & is in very serious condition," his family said in a statement on Thursday.

Valentine, 61, is "suffering from COVID pneumonia and the attendant side effects," the statement said, adding, "He is in the hospital in the critical care unit breathing with assistance but is NOT on a ventilator."

Now that he's become ill with the coronavirus, he has "regrets" about his comments about the vaccines, his family said.

"Phil would like for his listeners to know that while he has never been an 'anti-vaxer' he regrets not being more vehemently 'Pro-Vaccine', and looks forward to being able to more vigorously advocate that position as soon as he is back on the air, which we all hope will be soon," the family said.

Another anti science moron finds out what happens when you don't get vaccinated. Conservative talk radio is just as real as pro wrestling, get the rubes angry, give them terrible advice delivered with heaps of anger and ignorance.

A conservative radio talk-show host who had told followers that they were "probably safer not getting" the COVID-19 vaccine if they weren't at high risk is now hospitalized in serious condition with the coronavirus, his family said.

Phil Valentine, who hosts "The Phil Valentine Show" on WWTN-FM in Nashville, Tennessee, contracted COVID-19 more than a week ago and "has since been hospitalized & is in very serious condition," his family said in a statement on Thursday.

Valentine, 61, is "suffering from COVID pneumonia and the attendant side effects," the statement said, adding, "He is in the hospital in the critical care unit breathing with assistance but is NOT on a ventilator."

Now that he's become ill with the coronavirus, he has "regrets" about his comments about the vaccines, his family said.

"Phil would like for his listeners to know that while he has never been an 'anti-vaxer' he regrets not being more vehemently 'Pro-Vaccine', and looks forward to being able to more vigorously advocate that position as soon as he is back on the air, which we all hope will be soon," the family said.
I'm sorry to wish harm on another but...good. Actions have consequences. If he had admitted what he was instead of the last statement he made I hope that I would feel more charitable towards him.

I just saw that this has already been posted, can we close this thread?

Thanks

Darwin Award

Conservative talk radio is just as real as pro wrestling, get the rubes angry, give them terrible advice delivered with heaps of anger and ignorance.

Apt comparison.

I'm pretty confident it's not evil to laugh when reading that. I'm gonna do it again. It's like a ride. Let's go again.

I sometimes only make it to "vehemently" before busting out. Damn, now I'm stuck there. Yeah, if one can get past 'vehemently' without laughing, one is a very serious person. I'm gonna try again.

That statement is an E-ticket ride. I'm goin' again and again.

Last edited:
"We all hope will be soon" is begging. Begging. That's how it closes. Prostrate before basic human decency, knees bloody.

Too bad...so sad! Unfortunately, it is going to take people losing someone they love or seeing them deathly ill and not knowing if they will make it to get the anti-vaxxers off their backsides and rolling up their sleeves. Get over yourself and for your sake and the sake of those you love get the damn shot!

Hannity turned 180 last week. Wonder who was sick.

You all seem to be getting your rocks off when certain anti-vaxxers get ill and/or die of COVID... Not a good look.

Although I'm double dosed, and I assume you all are as well, there are no guarantees, so we shouldn't relish in the downfall of others.

We all have a different way of approaching a once in a hundred year pandemic, let's hope we all make it to the end.

You all seem to be getting your rocks off when certain anti-vaxxers get ill and/or die of COVID... Not a good look.

Although I'm double dosed, and I assume you all are as well, there are no guarantees, so we shouldn't relish in the downfall of others.

We all have a different way of approaching a once in a hundred year pandemic, let's hope we all make it to the end.
It's not like we are getting our rocks off next to their death beds. Now that would not be a good look.

Sheer lunacy.

At first, I was thinking of writing "thoughts and prayers" like I'm sure many were. But really, I'm just at a loss. How could you be so stupid to risk your family's future, your health, injure those who love you...? Lunacy.

Sheer lunacy.

At first, I was thinking of writing "thoughts and prayers" like I'm sure many were. But really, I'm just at a loss. How could you be so stupid to risk your family's future, your health, injure those who love you...? Lunacy.
It's a combination of 'it can't happen to me', and the backfire affect.

The Vaccine is as safe as its probably gonna get. You can easily survive it but maybe not Covid. Why put yourself thru stupid. The vaccines are ending up the 12 and under studies of safety for the Childs to go back to school this fall. If you cannot survive the Vaccine you most certainly can't survive Covid !

My Little Woman and I chose to get our Shots together at a CVS walk in. Cards are good...I was eligible before her but we chose to do it together as a Team. For those who ask us, Well; do it for the team ! Don't let each other down ! She noticed nothing, just like a yearly flu shot. I noticed more joint pain and increased hand temps to about 98.3 for 3 weeks, maybe do to the antifreeze in it to protect the RNA when frozen. Hands are normal again, joints are good and temps are the same as forehead (96.5)

Please do not let the team down by not thinking as a team and doing for the good of the team !

Last edited:
7 pm Saturday: In Critical Care and "they say he is still not getting well."

".....greetings to all you anti-vax deplorables......"

:oops:

The faster a man tell a lie, the more often he tells it doesn't change the fact that it is a total lie ! Believing a total Lie cause you keep hearing it over and over does not make you smarter. It proves you are really ready for Alien abduction cause they only abduct the Stupid Humans ! :cool:

No. There are only 2 ways -- get vaccinated or not.

Let's see if he does a "Boris Johnson"

7 pm Saturday: In Critical Care and "they say he is still not getting well."
He is not getting well, but he's not declining either (yet). it's touch and go. it scared one of his two brothers into getting vaccinated.

His karma just ran over Trump's dogma.

You really are taking the maxim "The American government is Canada's friend." seriously, aren't you?

USGOV DEFN OF EQUALITY.JPG

The Vaccine is as safe as its probably gonna get. You can easily survive it but maybe not Covid. Why put yourself thru stupid. The vaccines are ending up the 12 and under studies of safety for the Childs to go back to school this fall. If you cannot survive the Vaccine you most certainly can't survive Covid !

My Little Woman and I chose to get our Shots together at a CVS walk in. Cards are good...I was eligible before her but we chose to do it together as a Team. For those who ask us, Well; do it for the team ! Don't let each other down ! She noticed nothing, just like a yearly flu shot. I noticed more joint pain and increased hand temps to about 98.3 for 3 weeks, maybe do to the antifreeze in it to protect the RNA when frozen. Hands are normal again, joints are good and temps are the same as forehead (96.5)

Please do not let the team down by not thinking as a team and doing for the good of the team !

Sorry, but there is no "AMERICAN team" in America anymore. There used to be, but those days are long gone and now there is "The RED Team" and "The BLUE Team" and no one is willing to give a member of the other team a helping hand (especially if it means that the other team's chances in the next election might be improved).

Right now the "RED Team" is banking on the "BLUE Team" under performing (in 2021, 2022, and 2023) the way that the "RED Team" performed in 2020 and is doing everything it can to ensure that the "BLUE Team" is not successful in its efforts (and if there's some "collateral damage", well "Gosh, that's terrible. Honey, what time are the NASCAR races on?").

Back
Top Bottom