• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

A call to arms.

I care a lot for America too, and I worry for it. I will carry your torch. You can count on me. I will be at the polls. :)

I thank you my friend, I wish you the best I will tell you one thing you will not be alone, many others has picked up my torch.

In today's society you ask a question you get a lot of political talk with 3 dollar words.

I think America should go back to simplicity, simple language not Republican or Democrat or Independent for that matter does not matter.

What matters is what is RIGHT and what is WRONG.

Doesn't matter who's plan it is, if it's working keep doing it if it is not working try something different..

The one thing every American should accept CHANGE, change will come like it or not America the American people built this nation on change .

Without change America has a nation can not stand not peacefully anyway .:peace

Per mail, packages, etc. , if the POTUS wants the USPS to go under then they might be late.

I hate to agree with you on that , but it is as you say , sad but true.:peace

Back
Top Bottom