• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

8 minutes of shame: Reporters covering Hillary embarrass profession

I'd like to know how to go about making $100,000 on a $1000 investment in cattle trading futures in a few short months. I expect a lot of people would want to know that.

Yeah, that could be a really useful thing to know.

Or how to escape prosecution when all the other co-conspirators ended up doing time. Inquiring minds want to know.

I'd like to know how to go about making $100,000 on a $1000 investment in cattle trading futures in a few short months. I expect a lot of people would want to know that.

There you go ... the 9th question.

Hogwash. This announcement at this particular time is intended specifically to deflate Sanders supporters before the CA primary in hopes that they don't turn out. If Clinton loses CA and/or NY it would be a HUGE PR loss and might well turn some of those superdelegates to Sanders. This is, as I have said, a calculated and coordinated move between the Clinton campaign and the Associated Press.

Clinton's spoiled victory party - POLITICO

campaign officials said they were furious that the AP stepped on their big moment, venting that “Tuesday should be the night.” And the news break didn’t help with the most important message between now and the Democratic National Convention in July: party unity.

Read more: Clinton's spoiled victory party - POLITICO
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Have any more brilliant conspiracy theories you want to **** out without any evidence?

Clinton's spoiled victory party - POLITICO

Have any more brilliant conspiracy theories you want to **** out without any evidence?

BOOM! Hillary Clinton CAUGHT COLLUDING With AP to Announce Delegate Win Before California!

There's no way a political candidate would leak something to the press and then deny it when there was negative publicity, right? Hillary, of all people, would certainly be above such tactics, right?

Maybe she can blame this on some Youtube video.

Just sayin'

I have a sneaking suspicion Hillary attended Trump University to learn the financial in's and out's. She should come clean.

Oh geezuz ... imagine that?

Hillary: "I'll disclose my Trump University grades when Donald Trump releases his tax returns."

The mind boggles.

Just curious.

Hypothetical:

You run a news agency. You're goal above all else is to get eyeballs on the screen.

Hillary had enough delegates plus super delegates to clench, and it is widely known that Bernie has no shot in hell to surpass her delegate lead even without supers. All the polls show that he has no chance. All the math shows he has no chance.

Hillary notifies news agencies that her campaign is going to announce she has enough delegates and is the defacto nominee.

Do you report that announcement and show the conference?

I don't think anyone wouldn't, and I can't think of a good reason not to. She isn't winning because Bernie is getting screwed. She's winning because shes getting by far the most votes. She has 3 million more votes than him.
Along with this, while they are announcing the whole "presumptive nominee" thing, they are constantly discussing that she isn't really and the realities of the entire super delegate thing. Any one paying attention understands that superdelegates can change their minds and alter the election. But anyone with half a brain knows this isn't going to happen because she has the most votes and the most delegates. There's no reason to outside of a felony indictment at the last minute.

How in the world you get "Pravda" out of this, I don't know. Pravda wouldn't be announcing "Well, if you count super delegates, even though they can change their mind, she has enough to clench the nomination." That's not that kind of **** that get's reported when the media is state owned and in someone's pocket.

If youre goal is eyeballs, you should either show Trump 24/7 or cover celebrity news. I would like to think the journalists actually asking the questions had some pride in their job, even if their editors wont cover it. But maybe they dont.

If youre goal is eyeballs, you should either show Trump 24/7 or cover celebrity news. I would like to think the journalists actually asking the questions had some pride in their job, even if their editors wont cover it. But maybe they dont.

My point was that the AP's goal was to break news and be able to call themselves first on the scene. Nothing they did helped Hillary Clinton and only helped to piss of Sanders supporters, which is the last thing she wants. If Hillary could carte blanche tell the media what to do then there's no way in hell she'd tell them to announce victory prematurely, THE DAY BEFORE SHE GETS THE NUMBER OF PLEDGED DELEGATES REQUIRED TO WIN THE NOMINATION. If someone honestly thinks this was good for her, then they don't understand politics or damn near anything else.

For anyone who has been remarking how Hilary never does Press Conferences ... TAKE THAT !!!!!
A starved media threw 8 armor piercing high caliber questions at her and left her reeling.

“You’re on the cusp of being the first female nominee of a major party. What does that mean to you and how are you reflecting on that?”

“No matter what happens tomorrow, Bernie Sanders says the convention in Philadelphia will be contested. Do you think there is anything you can do to change that at this point?”

“Is it setting in that you might be making serious history tomorrow?”

“Some prominent Democrats have come out saying ‘we maybe need to reevaluate the super delegate system more broadly. irrespective of what happens in this primary, do you support looking into that and, perhaps, getting rid of that?”

“Do you think Sen. Sanders will concede as you did in 2008?”

“What role would you like the president to play in your campaign?”

“Last night when you took stage in Sacramento, there was a woman standing next to me who was absolutely sobbing. And she said, you know, ‘it’s time, it’s past time.’ And you see the women, you see people here. People just come up to you and, {gasp} they get tears in their eyes. Do you feel… do you feel the weight of what this means to people?”

“Do you expect the president’s endorsement some time this week?”

So there. She'll never recover.

8 minutes of shame: Reporters covering Hillary embarrass profession with softball questions « Hot Air

"Mr Trump, are you still beating your wife and children?"

Back
Top Bottom