• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

$421 Million in Debt: Trump Calls It ‘a Peanut,’ but Challenges Lie Ahead

Why don't you offer a valid reason to vote for Biden, I have given you mine to vote for Trump, this thread is nothing more than liberal propaganda like all threads never discussing actual issues but rather issues that have no impact on the American people. You tell me how this thread impacts anyone in this country? What you show is how poorly educated you are on issues involving personal finance in this country
How about you quit trying to derail the thread? The ISSUE here is Trump and his PERSONAL DEBT. If you want to discuss anything else start your own thread. Clear?

Trump himself as acknowledged that he owes the money and basically says it means nothing. If he were truly honest he would just put out a list of who he owes all that money to and settle the matter, you know that would never happen because even Republicans would be shocked by that information.

And why is that of concern to you? Why isn't it of concern to you how Biden became a multi millionaire on a public servant salary producing nothing but rhetoric? Why would anyone care about the personal income of a private citizens in the private sector, how does that affect you

And why is that of concern to you? Why isn't it of concern to you how Biden became a multi millionaire on a public servant salary producing nothing but rhetoric? Why would anyone care about the personal income of a private citizens in the private sector, how does that affect you
See, when that person (Trump), is using his position as president to generate personal wealth at the expense of the taxpayer, it affects everyone. And that includes you.

See, when that person (Trump), is using his position as president to generate personal wealth at the expense of the taxpayer, it affects everyone. And that includes you.

LOL, really, the U.S. taxpayers paid that much?? don't see that coming from actual taxpayers but rather entities choosing where to spend their money, You really don't like the private sector do you? Better tell me why you support the following as you are more concerned about a private sector person than a public servant person, where did Biden make his millions?

Abortion

Politics of personal destruction, class envy, jealousy of what others have

Green energy

Someone else paying for your healthcare and other personal responsibility issues

Defunding police

BLM a racist organization

U.S as the world's policemen

China stealing intellectual properties and manipulating currency

Allies not paying their fair share or financial obligations to NATO

The President having power of the states and local communities violating the 10th Amendment

Higher taxes and a more massive central gov't

Open borders

Sanctuary cities

Legalized drug use

Emptying our prisons

State and local taxes deducted fully from your federal return

Public sector vs private sector

Dependence, destruction of civil liberties

Trump has been in political office for less than 4 years, Biden 47 years and you are worried about Trump using his office for personal gain?? Wow, talk about a screwed up argument. Do you expect Trump to rent out his hotel rooms for free? You tell me where Biden made his millions, selling books?? Any of it come from Ukraine or do you even care? Your hatred for Trump has blinded you to the reality of public service corruption by career politician Biden/Harris

I am ignorant of reality? Every post of yours is DNC propaganda not supported by data or facts. I know that China appreciates your support but not American small businesses. China and its 1.4 billion people has the economic power to control the global economy and manipulated currency ands stole intellectual property, Trump exposed them for who they are and still you support their efforts. That is what is wrong with liberalism, no credibility
Well, thanks for this response that is devoid of usable information.

Well, thanks for this response that is devoid of usable information.

How about this unusable information?

Why did this income come from??

Trump has been in political office for less than 4 years, Biden 47 years and you are worried about Trump using his office for personal gain?? Wow, talk about a screwed up argument. Do you expect Trump to rent out his hotel rooms for free? You tell me where Biden made his millions, selling books?? Any of it come from Ukraine or do you even care? Your hatred for Trump has blinded you to the reality of public service corruption by career politician Biden/Harris
The point you are avoiding is that it is unethical for Trump to be involved in private business while in public office-especially when taxpayer's money is being used to enrich himself.

How about this unusable information?

Why did this income come from??

Google is pretty easy to use.

The point you are avoiding is that it is unethical for Trump to be involved in private business while in public office-especially when taxpayer's money is being used to enrich himself.

the point you are missing is that Trump's business doesn't shutdown for this part time job he holds. Why does it bother you so much? class envy, jealousy, hatred? Don't stay at a Trump hotel

LOL, paid speaking engagements on what??? Google certainly is easy for the left to sluff office the multi million dollar payments to career public servants who have produced nothing
You can try to refute the reporting if you wish.

Have fun!

LOL, really, the U.S. taxpayers paid that much?? don't see that coming from actual taxpayers but rather entities choosing where to spend their money, You really don't like the private sector do you? Better tell me why you support the following as you are more concerned about a private sector person than a public servant person, where did Biden make his millions?

Abortion

Politics of personal destruction, class envy, jealousy of what others have

Green energy

Someone else paying for your healthcare and other personal responsibility issues

Defunding police

BLM a racist organization

U.S as the world's policemen

China stealing intellectual properties and manipulating currency

Allies not paying their fair share or financial obligations to NATO

The President having power of the states and local communities violating the 10th Amendment

Higher taxes and a more massive central gov't

Open borders

Sanctuary cities

Legalized drug use

Emptying our prisons

State and local taxes deducted fully from your federal return

Public sector vs private sector

Dependence, destruction of civil liberties
Better tell me where you learned your amazing mind-reading skills. Yes, I support legalising recreational drugs (putting drug gangs out of business). Yes, I support abortion because it's nobody else's business but the woman's. The rest of your crap emerged from an overactive imagination. Oh, and please explain what 'civil liberties' I'm encouraging the destruction of. Then you can tell me who wants to 'empty' your prisons. You want to try to avoid getting hysterical old chum; it's bad for the blood pressure.

Have fun!

I don't have to refute anything, just asking the question why does Trump's income bother you but not Biden's? Trump employed people, Trump worked in the private sector not paid for by the federal taxpayers, Trump produced GDP dollars. Biden has been a career public servant for decades but that doesn't bother you but Trump does? Your priorities are really screwed up

Better tell me where you learned your amazing mind-reading skills. Yes, I support legalising recreational drugs (putting drug gangs out of business). Yes, I support abortion because it's nobody else's business but the woman's. The rest of your crap emerged from an overactive imagination. Oh, and please explain what 'civil liberties' I'm encouraging the destruction of. Then you can tell me who wants to 'empty' your prisons. You want to try to avoid getting hysterical old chum; it's bad for the blood pressure.

Glad you don't live in this country and won't be voting for Biden. Civil liberties are due process, you want forced quarantine, shutdown of the economy, forced wearing of masks, and probably forced vaccinations. You support only the programs that you like and now what our Constitution guarantees. You do what you are supposed to do in this country and you aren't going to get the virus, something you cannot seem to grasp but want federal mandates to take away individual freedoms and responsibilities

I don't have to refute anything, just asking the question why does Trump's income bother you but not Biden's? Trump employed people, Trump worked in the private sector not paid for by the federal taxpayers, Trump produced GDP dollars. Biden has been a career public servant for decades but that doesn't bother you but Trump does? Your priorities are really screwed up

This is why no one takes your posts seriously^^^^^^^^^

Have fun!

What is it about liberalism that creates people like you and loyalty to the nanny state ignoring the opportunities that the capitalistic economy creates. Why would you support a career public servant who is a multi millionaire. Obama told you, "you didn't build your wealth" and that is true of public servants who sell influence but that doesn't bother you, the private sector and your own personal choice where to spend your money does

Where in this thread do you see me say anything about being concerned about Trump's income? This thread is about his personal debt, a point you've tried to avoid and deflect from this entire thread.

What is it about liberalism that creates people like you and loyalty to the nanny state ignoring the opportunities that the capitalistic economy creates. Why would you support a career public servant who is a multi millionaire. Obama told you, "you didn't build your wealth" and that is true of public servants who sell influence but that doesn't bother you, the private sector and your own personal choice where to spend your money does

I've never begrudged anyone of making money, as long as they do it legally. You are trying to create strawmen.

Where in this thread do you see me say anything about being concerned about Trump's income? This thread is about his personal debt, a point you've tried to avoid and deflect from this entire thread.

I've never begrudged anyone of making money, as long as they do it legally. You are trying to create strawmen.

And what is illegal about charging for a Hotel Room? This thread about his personal debt is irrelevant to what is best for the country, liberalism or conservative economic policies. You have yet to explain why liberal policies are better and who pays for them

And what is illegal about charging for a Hotel Room? This thread about his personal debt is irrelevant to what is best for the country, liberalism or conservative economic policies. You have yet to explain why liberal policies are better and who pays for them
If you don't want to discuss Trump's debt, then why are you still in this thread?

If you don't want to discuss Trump's debt, then why are you still in this thread?

to show people like you how foolish this issue is, you tell me what American gives a damn about Trump's personal issues like you?

to show people like you how foolish this issue is, you tell me what American gives a damn about Trump's personal issues like you?
Obviously people do care, or it would not be a topic. We're not all Trump supporters who accept everything about Trump because he hates the same people and things they hate.

Obviously people do care, or it would not be a topic. We're not all Trump supporters who accept everything about Trump because he hates the same people and things they hate.

No, radicals like you who hate the private sector care and will do anything to divert from the reality that 56% of the people according to Gallup say they are better off today than 4 years ago. The left sees their ideology being destroyed and the swamp, Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, Schiff, Nadler, etc as the real problems. You want badly to believe a 47Plus year public servant who hasn't solved any of the problems in 47 years now is the answer, this is who you are voting for

No, radicals like you who hate the private sector care and will do anything to divert from the reality that 56% of the people according to Gallup say they are better off today than 4 years ago. The left sees their ideology being destroyed and the swamp, Pelosi, Schumer, Waters, Schiff, Nadler, etc as the real problems. You want badly to believe a 47Plus year public servant who hasn't solved any of the problems in 47 years now is the answer, this is who you are voting for

Sorry, I've lived through 4 years of Trump, I'll take the alternative.

I've already said before, I'll say it again: this is not about Biden being a good choice, it's about Trump being a horrible choice.

Consider this my last exchange with you, because I'm in this thread to discuss Trump's personal debt. You are here to derail the topic.

Back
Top Bottom