• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

4 Ways a man shows he is falling in love

SarahSun

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
I watch a few of this guys videos. He is pretty good. Anyway i think some might enjoy his take on things. I do have fears, doubts and insecurities.

I'm a big fan of hearing them say they love you. Like verbally, with their voice say, "I love you." Then I know for sure.

I'm a big fan of hearing them say they love you. Like verbally, with their voice say, "I love you." Then I know for sure.
It makes you feel so good, doesnt it?

It makes you feel so good, doesnt it?
Yeah, I'm not a guesser. I don't like reading things into what others are doing.

If they say, I like you, want to hang out, that is when I start thinking about it.

I don't usually look for signs because a lot of times those signs just end up being what you see because you want them to like you. Know what I mean?

Yeah, I'm not a guesser. I don't like reading things into what others are doing.

If they say, I like you, want to hang out, that is when I start thinking about it.

I don't usually look for signs because a lot of times those signs just end up being what you see because you want them to like you. Know what I mean?
Yes i do. And the reverse is also true. I had a 2 year relationship and near the end i can see now he was "different" but at the time i was blind to it because i didnt want to see it.

Yes i do. And the reverse is also true. I had a 2 year relationship and near the end i can see now he was "different" but at the time i was blind to it because i didnt want to see it.
I act the same way in that situation to be honest. They have to tell me they don't like me before I know. If I looked for hints, I'd be making up sheet in my head and might as well leave.

I like straightforward dudes. You know, I like you, I don't like you anymore kind of guys. Much easier. Who needs the drama.

I act the same way in that situation to be honest. They have to tell me they don't like me before I know. If I looked for hints, I'd be making up sheet in my head and might as well leave.

I like straightforward dudes. You know, I like you, I don't like you anymore kind of guys. Much easier. Who needs the drama.
Yea, i hear you. If its not working out then its best to end it fast.

I watch a few of this guys videos. He is pretty good. Anyway i think some might enjoy his take on things. I do have fears, doubts and insecurities.

????????????

I'm closer to eighty than sixty and I've never seen nor heard of any of this crap. I've been in love a time or five and have a few hundred friends who have had the experience and not ONE of thing of this video is even close to reality.

What bullshit!

I am so tired of "happy happy" people telling us how to think.

When I first met my wife 31 years ago she said she knew when after a surf sesh I finally took her out to eat. We were in Poipu HI and she lived there. I gave her 3 choices

Kimo Burger
Koloa Broiler
Burrito Guy (Gay guy who hit on all the crew)

No cost sparred lol

I believe I average falling in love once a decade. In this one, it is shaping up to be super-thin crust pizza.

I believe I average falling in love once a decade. In this one, it is shaping up to be super-thin crust pizza.
Still plenty of decade left!!

When I first met my wife 31 years ago she said she knew when after a surf sesh I finally took her out to eat. We were in Poipu HI and she lived there. I gave her 3 choices

Kimo Burger
Koloa Broiler

No cost sparred lol
Im sure Hawaii is the best place to live. No snow, no cold and beautiful scenery.

????????????

I'm closer to eighty than sixty and I've never seen nor heard of any of this crap. I've been in love a time or five and have a few hundred friends who have had the experience and not ONE of thing of this video is even close to reality.

What bullshit!

I am so tired of "happy happy" people telling us how to think.
A friend suggested i watch. I understand how you feel. I feel the same about televangelists. This man just seems to have a good insight on relationships.

Kimo Burger
Koloa Broiler

No cost sparred lol
Was there one quality she had when you first met her that caught your attention?

Im sure Hawaii is the best place to live. No snow, no cold and beautiful scenery.

Well...you might be surprised bout that.
I lived on the Big Island, Kailua side.
Yeah, its gorgeous alright. But "nice place to visit, wouldn't want to live there" comes to mind.
Man, is that island freaking HICK, lol. And you have to make a living. If you aren't into working at resorts or building resorts, you might have a fishing charter service or some way like that to cater to tourists hopefully. I got "Island Fever" after awhile. Its a pretty remote place. And very rocky.
Now on the island of Oahu its more developed than the Big Island, I imagine living around Honolulu would be more contemporary lifestyle.

Well...you might be surprised bout that.
I lived on the Big Island, Kailua side.
Yeah, its gorgeous alright. But "nice place to visit, wouldn't want to live there" comes to mind.
Man, is that island freaking HICK, lol. And you have to make a living. If you aren't into working at resorts or building resorts, you might have a fishing charter service or some way like that to cater to tourists hopefully. I got "Island Fever" after awhile. Its a pretty remote place. And very rocky.
Now on the island of Oahu its more developed than the Big Island, I imagine living around Honolulu would be more contemporary lifestyle.
Thanks so much. I wont move there afterall, lol. I have read prices are very high there.

Thanks so much. I wont move there afterall, lol. I have read prices are very high there.

Cost of living is high.
You should def try to visit if you can though at least once, as you said it is a very beautiful place. For me living there was not a good idea long term.
(y)

Cost of living is high.
You should def try to visit if you can though at least once, as you said it is a very beautiful place. For me living there was not a good idea long term.
(y)
Cool. Its on my to-do list!!

Still plenty of decade left!!
Good point. Homemade coconut ice cream is moving up fast in the ranks. But, the TC pizza my wife makes still holds the edge.

My wife, after an 11 year marriage where she was doing all the heavy lifting, needs more than 'I love you'. For her talk was and is cheap. Short girls can be rather mean- they learned they need to get the first shot in... :oops:

She liked it when I open the door for her, hand on the back of her chair when taking a seat. First it was arm in arm- I was uncomfortable with too much PDA, But she wore me down and it was hand in hand and now quite often a couple of fingers in her back pocket.

Stealing a rule from 'Zombie Land'- 'Enjoy the Little Things'- like washing dishes, taking her plate and glass to the sink after a meal. Bringing her her first cup of coffee in the morning. Asking where she wants to go or do this weekend. Passing her and giving her a little rub. Having a saying- I call her my silly little Bunny and she says she's not she's a GOOD bunny.

Now the context- I was a dog back in the day, my line was unless she is topless and bringing me a beer I'm not all that interested.

Now it's "Yes Dear".... :(

Love kicks ya in the buttocks... ✌️

My wife, after an 11 year marriage where she was doing all the heavy lifting, needs more than 'I love you'. For her talk was and is cheap. Short girls can be rather mean- they learned they need to get the first shot in... :oops:

She liked it when I open the door for her, hand on the back of her chair when taking a seat. First it was arm in arm- I was uncomfortable with too much PDA, But she wore me down and it was hand in hand and now quite often a couple of fingers in her back pocket.

Stealing a rule from 'Zombie Land'- 'Enjoy the Little Things'- like washing dishes, taking her plate and glass to the sink after a meal. Bringing her her first cup of coffee in the morning. Asking where she wants to go or do this weekend. Passing her and giving her a little rub. Having a saying- I call her my silly little Bunny and she says she's not she's a GOOD bunny.

Now the context- I was a dog back in the day, my line was unless she is topless and bringing me a beer I'm not all that interested.

Now it's "Yes Dear".... :(

Love kicks ya in the buttocks... ✌️

Back
Top Bottom