• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

4 Ways a man shows he is falling in love

4 ways or 4 words?

"His Penis Is Erect".

Pretty much sums it up doesn't it?

My wife must have read that decades ago....

She bent the tree a little every year and now I'mma freakin knot!!!!! :oops:

I should have known, she trains feral cats for adoption- many learn to fetch and what 'Leave it' means- the former has treats, the later has a squirt bottle...

I love the snacks, hate being wet on the couch.... ✌️

I act the same way in that situation to be honest. They have to tell me they don't like me before I know. If I looked for hints, I'd be making up sheet in my head and might as well leave.

I like straightforward dudes. You know, I like you, I don't like you anymore kind of guys. Much easier. Who needs the drama.

This is exactly what drew me to Karen so quickly. She projected a very distinct "what you see is what you get" vibe that was unmistakable and I picked up on it immediately.
I was so drawn to that, what sweet relief from the games, from the guile, from the foolishness.

His advice is as cheesy as his hopeless dress sense .

Every scammer in the business for turning eye candy into bed notches practises the same .

Learn to read facial micro expression signals to get the truth .

My wife, after an 11 year marriage where she was doing all the heavy lifting, needs more than 'I love you'. For her talk was and is cheap. Short girls can be rather mean- they learned they need to get the first shot in... :oops:

She liked it when I open the door for her, hand on the back of her chair when taking a seat. First it was arm in arm- I was uncomfortable with too much PDA, But she wore me down and it was hand in hand and now quite often a couple of fingers in her back pocket.

Stealing a rule from 'Zombie Land'- 'Enjoy the Little Things'- like washing dishes, taking her plate and glass to the sink after a meal. Bringing her her first cup of coffee in the morning. Asking where she wants to go or do this weekend. Passing her and giving her a little rub. Having a saying- I call her my silly little Bunny and she says she's not she's a GOOD bunny.

Now the context- I was a dog back in the day, my line was unless she is topless and bringing me a beer I'm not all that interested.

Now it's "Yes Dear".... :(

Love kicks ya in the buttocks... ✌️
Glad you have such a good relationship.

Isn't the context that I was talking about though, I mean, I don't guess if someone is loving me by their actions before they tell me. A lot of people build a fantasy around someone liking them by clues they think they see, and that person might not be interested.
I've had friends ask, "do you think they like me?" I ask, "have they SAID they like you?" They answer, "not exactly, but they come over a lot." Or, "they give me a special look sometimes."
That's the context I was referring to.

But once you're in an established relationship, then that's a different story. If you are being treated well, then you'll stay, if not, I hope you leave and you're the one letting them know.
Sounds like you and your significant other make things pretty clear. Doesn't sound like she hints around, she seems like she says what she wants. Hinting can become a problem I've noticed, best to be clear.

This is exactly what drew me to Karen so quickly. She projected a very distinct "what you see is what you get" vibe that was unmistakable and I picked up on it immediately.
I was so drawn to that, what sweet relief from the games, from the guile, from the foolishness.
Yes yes yes! Games suck. A lot of people want you to guess how they feel, or show certain signals and if you can't or don't they're butt hurt about it. That can grow into a mess you didn't know you were creating. lol

I'm glad you found a straight up match! I did as well. You don't have to worry about those weird week long silent, "what's going on?" scenarios. Disagreements get worked out. All is good.

I'm not good at pouting for weeks until my husband catches on. I can do about 10 mins of good pouting before the issue comes out of my mouth. :) I want it to be fixed, quickly. Then we can go back to happy time.

Glad you have such a good relationship.

Isn't the context that I was talking about though, I mean, I don't guess if someone is loving me by their actions before they tell me. A lot of people build a fantasy around someone liking them by clues they think they see, and that person might not be interested.
I've had friends ask, "do you think they like me?" I ask, "have they SAID they like you?" They answer, "not exactly, but they come over a lot." Or, "they give me a special look sometimes."
That's the context I was referring to.

But once you're in an established relationship, then that's a different story. If you are being treated well, then you'll stay, if not, I hope you leave and you're the one letting them know.
Sounds like you and your significant other make things pretty clear. Doesn't sound like she hints around, she seems like she says what she wants. Hinting can become a problem I've noticed, best to be clear.
Yeah my wife wasn't looking to get remarried when she met me. I told her I was just wanting some fun and was dating another lady as well. She assured me it was just fun and not 'serious'. But we had fun together more and more and she saw through my 'like it or leave it' attitude. We played old school paint ball, shooting, hiking in the Wichita Mts. (They are mountains to us). She thought is cute I gave her my arm while walking. Opened doors, sat her at the table. She was different than the women I dated before. (It was a trap) ;)

We never talked about our relationship or any future until one morning she woke up, looked at my pile of dirty work uniforms and asked if I had moved in... :oops:

It was a drift rather than knocked her off her feet.... ✌️

Yeah my wife wasn't looking to get remarried when she met me. I told her I was just wanting some fun and was dating another lady as well. She assured me it was just fun and not 'serious'. But we had fun together more and more and she saw through my 'like it or leave it' attitude. We played old school paint ball, shooting, hiking in the Wichita Mts. (They are mountains to us). She thought is cute I gave her my arm while walking. Opened doors, sat her at the table. She was different than the women I dated before. (It was a trap) ;)

We never talked about our relationship or any future until one morning she woke up, looked at my pile of dirty work uniforms and asked if I had moved in... :oops:

Whatever works!

Is that maybe the best, a slow drift instead of a headlong rush? Sounds like you are both very happy.

Good point. Homemade coconut ice cream is moving up fast in the ranks. But, the TC pizza my wife makes still holds the edge.
Homemade coconut ice cream sounds yum!!

I tell people the smartest thing I ever did was marry her. The dumbest thing she ever did was get drunk for those 3 days. When she sobered up and found out what happened, boy was she mad... ✌️
I bet she feels very lucky she married such an awesome guy.

A friend suggested i watch. I understand how you feel. I feel the same about televangelists. This man just seems to have a good insight on relationships.
I think my point was that he does not have a "good insight" on relationships.

He's a con artist, same as televangelists and Donald Trump.

Americans soooo love bad guys.
Watch, some time from now we will read how this guy cheated on his wife, or is bi-sexual, stole lots or money or all of the above. He has the one same quality of the aforementioned - he really, really, really loves himself

I watch a few of this guys videos. He is pretty good. Anyway i think some might enjoy his take on things. I do have fears, doubts and insecurities.

I'm a big fan of hearing them say they love you. Like verbally, with their voice say, "I love you." Then I know for sure.
Sign #1 - He eats your cooking the second time you cook for him.

The first time you cook for a guy he's likely to eat anything but if he comes back for seconds instead of suggesting going out then that's a sign.

Not really. A man could probably stimulate an erection in another man.
If he is in the other man and the other man is not erect, then the first man is probably doing something wrong.

I watch a few of this guys videos. He is pretty good. Anyway i think some might enjoy his take on things. I do have fears, doubts and insecurities.

Indication number one, he is surprised with how much he feels around you... This seems a bit obscure. It only works if he wears his heart on his sleeve. A lot of men are stoic, one could even say stoicism is masculine. If he's this kind of guy you likely won't get this indication.

#2 is a bit of a double edged sword. Seeking you out when times are tough could be a comment on your emotional availability. This is an indication more of friendship, an aspect I think is often over looked when it comes to love. But it isn't necessarily an indication that he wants a relationship.

#3 Same issue with #1 his friends will only call you out if they are the types of guys that wear their hearts on their sleeve. A genuine female friend will be putting you to tests. If they really know the guy and care about him they'll want to know if you are going to hurt them. Female friends of a guy will definitely give you a different indication.

#4 is another thing friends do. I have a female friend that I'll help her fix her car, or move. I always act like it's no big deal. I do not have any interest in dating women.

Again friendship is an important factor in a relationship.

I don't think this advise is bad I just wouldn't consider them hard and fast rules.

Sign #1 - He eats your cooking the second time you cook for him.

The first time you cook for a guy he's likely to eat anything but if he comes back for seconds instead of suggesting going out then that's a sign.
OMG, I cooked a meal for him last night. Lets see what happens

Indication number one, he is surprised with how much he feels around you... This seems a bit obscure. It only works if he wears his heart on his sleeve. A lot of men are stoic, one could even say stoicism is masculine. If he's this kind of guy you likely won't get this indication.

#2 is a bit of a double edged sword. Seeking you out when times are tough could be a comment on your emotional availability. This is an indication more of friendship, an aspect I think is often over looked when it comes to love. But it isn't necessarily an indication that he wants a relationship.

#3 Same issue with #1 his friends will only call you out if they are the types of guys that wear their hearts on their sleeve. A genuine female friend will be putting you to tests. If they really know the guy and care about him they'll want to know if you are going to hurt them. Female friends of a guy will definitely give you a different indication.

#4 is another thing friends do. I have a female friend that I'll help her fix her car, or move. I always act like it's no big deal. I do not have any interest in dating women.

Again friendship is an important factor in a relationship.

I don't think this advise is bad I just wouldn't consider them hard and fast rules.
Yea, i like watching relationship videos and sometimes motivational videos, but they vary on how good they are.

Yea, i like watching relationship videos and sometimes motivational videos, but they vary on how good they are.
I don't think what he said was bad or even not useful I think mostly what he was saying is there's a lot of importance on being friends with someone you love.

I don't think what he said was bad or even not useful I think mostly what he was saying is there's a lot of importance on being friends with someone you love.
Yea, friendship is the basis for long term success in a relationship.

Back
Top Bottom