• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

4 times the 9th of november

i think important ….

• end of WW One

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hitler putsch in 1923

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Rumpel

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
what is important of it?

what is important of it?

Very little, considering your first poll choice.

The holiday was first called Armistice Day. It was established after World War I to remember the “war to end all wars,” and it was pegged to the time that a cease-fire, or armistice, occurred in Europe on November 11, 1918. (World War I officially ended when the Treaty of Versailles was signed on June 28, 1919 in France.)

At the eleventh hour on the eleventh day of the eleventh month – we will remember them.​

The Armistice, an agreement to end the fighting of the First World War as a prelude to peace negotiations, began at 11am on 11 November 1918.

Very little, considering your first poll choice.

you are right ….. that was 11/11

11/11

is also the beginning of carnival

and it is martins day

Back
Top Bottom