• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

3 stot dead in Pennsylvania.

Torus34

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
The headline: Suspect in custody after deadly Pennsylvania shootings, police say

Guns in the news again.

Once again our present gun laws, coupled with their levels of enforcement and our social programs, failed to prevent these gunshot deaths.*

Death by gunshot is one of the leading causes of death among our youth. A death by gunshot occurs roughly every 13 minutes here in the United States of America.

Guns in the news.

Again.

Regards, stay safe 'n well . . . ;n un-shot.

* Ref.: https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/falls-township-shootings-pennsylvania-03-16-24

This is that Andre guy? Totally not a big deal. Just because a guy is trying to escape oppression the cops go after him and manage to oppress him even more! It's kind of like Jews going after Hamas. There can be no crime in killing if your simply trying to shake off the shackles of social disenfranchisement!

Still waiting for the OP's solution to the problem of how to stop people hurting other people. (Cuz it ain't the outlawing their tools of hurt, and he knows it).

Guns in the news, circa 1940's and '50's:

1710632433395.jpeg1710632473603.jpeg

(Back when leftists, progressives, and your average communist didn't have much of a say about "guns in the news").

The headline: Suspect in custody after deadly Pennsylvania shootings, police say

Guns in the news again.

Once again our present gun laws, coupled with their levels of enforcement and our social programs, failed to prevent these gunshot deaths.*

Death by gunshot is one of the leading causes of death among our youth. A death by gunshot occurs roughly every 13 minutes here in the United States of America.

Guns in the news.

Again.

You don't even know who this individual killed do you? I doubt you even care - your sole concern being a gun was used to kill them.

You saw the headline, clicked on the link and then pasted it here to start another one of your "Guns in the news" threads. Again.

1710633025084.jpeg

Guns in the news again.

Guns in the news.

Again.

* Ref.: https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/falls-township-shootings-pennsylvania-03-16-24

Well at least through the miracle of cut and paste, you're safe from carpal tunnel.

Still waiting for the OP's solution to the problem of how to stop people hurting other people. (Cuz it ain't the outlawing their tools of hurt, and he knows it).
1710634041241.png

This was an incident of a family member killing family members. There's a much bigger issue than a gun. This wasn't random.

This was an incident of a family member killing family members. There's a much bigger issue than a gun. This wasn't random.
Not in the OP's way of thinking. He see's "gun" in a headline and he is compelled by some unknown force to post a thread about it here - with the obligatory sub-title "Guns in the news..."

He can't help himself.

You don't even know who this individual killed do you? I doubt you even care - your sole concern being a gun was used to kill them.

You saw the headline, clicked on the link and then pasted it here to start another one of your "Guns in the news" threads. Again.

View attachment 67498989

Hi, EdwinWillers.

I do not personally know any of the individuals involved. I do know that three human lives were cut short. It was done with a gin, which fired bullets.

Again, a death by gunshot occurs roughly every 13 minutes here in the United States of America. Every day.

Regards, stay safe 'n well 'n un-shot.

Hi again, EdwinWillers.

I'm sorry to say that you'll have a very long wait. As I've said time and again, this poor old country mouse knows that there are others far more intelligent and far more capable of putting ideas into action than me. I leave that job to them. All I can do is continue to keep the deaths front and center in people's minds.

Hi, EdwinWillers.

I do not personally know any of the individuals involved. I do know that three human lives were cut short. It was done with a gin, which fired bullets.

Again, a death by gunshot occurs roughly every 13 minutes here in the United States of America. Every day.

Deflection.

Answer my question:

What is your solution to the problem of how to stop people hurting other people? (Cuz it ain't the outlawing their tools of hurt (including "gin"), and you know it).

Not in the OP's way of thinking. He see's "gun" in a headline and he is compelled by some unknown force to post a thread about it here - with the obligatory sub-title "Guns in the news..."

He can't help himself.

Hi again, EdwinWillers.

Please see post # 11.

Deflection.

Answer my question:

What is your solution to the problem of how to stop people hurting other people? (Cuz it ain't the outlawing their tools of hurt (including "gin"), and you know it).

Hi again, EdwinWillers.

I'm under no obligation to answer your question any further than I've already done.

I wish you a good evening.

Hi again, EdwinWillers.

I'm sorry to say that you'll have a very long wait. As I've said time and again, this poor old country mouse knows that there are others far more intelligent and far more capable of putting ideas into action than me. I leave that job to them. All I can do is continue to keep the deaths front and center in people's minds.

So you basically see your argumentative technique at about the level of a pointer stick.

How do you know there are any ideas that require action?

Hi again, EdwinWillers.

Well, that was to be expected I guess.

You freely admit you have no solution; fair enough.

But that's not really true, is it?

You DO have a solution, and your solution is to "continue to keep the deaths front and center in people's minds." THAT'S your solution, starting a bunch of threads on a political forum with a few hundred, maybe even a few thousand active members.

Not being as "intelligent" or "more capable of putting ideas into action" than others, you've opted to take a more self-effacing route, not knowing if it will even work or not.

Still, you plod away with these threads, believing somehow they will have some sort of an impact. Somewhere, somehow, you believe they WILL work, without a clue as to why or how.

Moreover, you can't even answer, let alone refute the plethora of posts objecting to these threads - objecting on just about every rational ground possible - including your own clueless admission.

Do you have any concept, any clue, or even the remotest concern what that says about you??

"Family annihilation" appears to be the motive for the crazy shooter, subject of this thread. What was the bug up his violent ass?

GIg6_hCa0AAc725

Guns in the news again.

Guns in the news.

Again.

Seems like the best way to stay on shot is don't live in a shit hole state with gun control.

Back
Top Bottom