• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

2JAN19 Press Conference 1400 EST

He's talking foreign policy, a subject he knows very little about.

At least he knows more than Maxine, but everybody knows more than Maxine, including nearly all Bozo the Clowns on political websites.

Where did I claim machine guns were illegal? You aren't following. I mean sans the legal definition, as I clearly wrote in the first reply.
Machine gun is also a a legal term, includes any weapon designed with automatic fire. Anticipating the stupids defending Trump by claiming he meant the legal definition, I was precise in my reply....

So no vertias1, Trump said machine guns like a liberal ignorant about firearms....the same imprecise language average people are ridiculed for daily in the gun forums. And no, he didn't' mean the legal definition...

Worse, that's not even the point. Trump blabbing about men with machine guns, over and over, in his rambling "poor me I was here all alone with guys that didn't smile with machine guns", is stupid in more ways than just that. His entire rambling tirade was absurd...pick time slice, and it's all similar stupid.

I didn't see Trump nor was I referring to him. If I misunderstood you regarding your comment on the legality of machine guns, then that's my error.

Apparently one of the bigger blowbacks from his tirade was him claiming he essentially fired Mattis. What a tool of a president we have.

I didn't see Trump nor was I referring to him. If I misunderstood you regarding your comment on the legality of machine guns, then that's my error.

Thanks, no worries..it was definitely ambiguous if you had just read that one post.

Back
Top Bottom